Details are as below.
■ Participation requirements
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Need to have a SC2 Battle.net account (cannot use your family's or friends' accounts)
- Masters/Grandmaster league players (Any Region)
■ Qualifiers information
- GSL Qualifiers application period: ~ Mar.7th(Sun) 23:59 [KST]
- You only need to apply once to participate in both days of the qualifiers
- GSL Qualifiers: Mar.10th(Wed) & Mar.11th(Thu) [KST]
- GSL Qualifiers location: online
- Only players who are in Korea are available to participate in GSL Qualifiers.
- Match schedule for each individual will be sent out via MMS & e-mail to each participant on Mar.8th(Mon).
■ GSL Qualifiers match format
- Best of 3 / Double Elimination format
- Maps: Game1 Deathaura // Game2 Lightshade // Game3 Pillars of Glod
- The first place of each group on Day 1 qualfies directly to the Code S.
- Participants who do not qualify on Day 1(10th), can participate again on Day 2(11th)
- If you do not show up to the 1st day of the Qualifiers without notice, you will be automatically disqualified from the 2nd day
- Participants who acquire prior approval may only participate in the 2nd day of the Qualifiers
Please accurately fill out the form below and send your application to email@example.com
- Full Name:
- Birth date:
- Phone Number or Skype ID:
- Battle.net SC2 Account:
- Ladder Score:
- StarCraft 2 Character Name:
- Email address:
For any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org