• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13808 users

[HSC XV] Championship Sunday - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 113 Next
This is also DH Atlanta LR during the break
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 15:29 GMT
#401
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:27 ParksonVN wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:25 Soularion wrote:
I wanna see Elazer vs ByuN to see if Elazer's ZvT has gotten any better, but I think ShoWTimE vs ByuN has the potential to be a fantastic series if ShoWTimE's in good form. Should be fun either way.


Byun just 3-0ed Showtime yesterday, you shouldn't expect too much.

the score didn't do ShoWTime justice tbf though

Yeah should been 4-0
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 23 2017 15:29 GMT
#402
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 23 2017 15:29 GMT
#403
On July 24 2017 00:27 ParksonVN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:25 Soularion wrote:
I wanna see Elazer vs ByuN to see if Elazer's ZvT has gotten any better, but I think ShoWTimE vs ByuN has the potential to be a fantastic series if ShoWTimE's in good form. Should be fun either way.


Byun just 3-0ed Showtime yesterday, you shouldn't expect too much.

I don't expect anything, but I do think ShoWTimE had the potential to make that series a lot closer if his play was just a bit more clean. Cautious optimism.
Writermaru pls
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 15:30 GMT
#404
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 15:31 GMT
#405
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 15:31 GMT
#406
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I thought Nerchio wasn't at HSC
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 15:32:27
July 23 2017 15:31 GMT
#407
On July 24 2017 00:28 HKTPZ wrote:
Congratulations to the Dutch Terran.

I didnt believe he stood a chance straight up against Serral without abusing Reapers

But looks like I was proven wrong

I mean he's 40% against him on ladder, and had around that kind of chance against him in the series so with a good start it was totally doable.

And like he wouldn't abuse reapers? That's not happening.
why even
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 15:31 GMT
#408
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 15:32 GMT
#409
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 15:32 GMT
#410
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 15:34 GMT
#411
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 15:35 GMT
#412
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 23 2017 15:36 GMT
#413
On July 24 2017 00:32 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.

they should get Sasha Hostyn to co-commentate
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 15:36 GMT
#414
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 15:36 GMT
#415
On July 24 2017 00:36 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:32 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.

they should get Sasha Hostyn to co-commentate

Would be pretty hype.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
July 23 2017 15:36 GMT
#416
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

his opponents probably don't have as good of an execution as Stats' opponents either.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 15:37 GMT
#417
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

well, you remember how our game went, do you ?

though I've been practicing seriously since and I've been doing extremely decent vs T. Although yeah, for scrubs like me, getting blink rather fast is probably easier.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 15:38 GMT
#418
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm in g4 of Gumiho - Zest. I see two proxies. Can't wait to see how it unfolds ^^

lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 15:38 GMT
#419
On July 24 2017 00:32 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.

[image loading]
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
July 23 2017 15:38 GMT
#420
On July 24 2017 00:29 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:27 ParksonVN wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:25 Soularion wrote:
I wanna see Elazer vs ByuN to see if Elazer's ZvT has gotten any better, but I think ShoWTimE vs ByuN has the potential to be a fantastic series if ShoWTimE's in good form. Should be fun either way.


Byun just 3-0ed Showtime yesterday, you shouldn't expect too much.

I don't expect anything, but I do think ShoWTimE had the potential to make that series a lot closer if his play was just a bit more clean. Cautious optimism.

Yeah if he played better he could have won

that's how the game works
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16680
Calm 1960
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 271
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 163
firebathero 70
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4969
Other Games
summit1g8798
FrodaN2220
Liquid`RaSZi2088
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax207
ToD207
IndyStarCraft 183
Livibee183
C9.Mang0147
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick985
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 30
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1434
• Shiphtur602
• WagamamaTV319
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 41m
Replay Cast
1h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.