• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13788 users

[HSC XV] Championship Sunday - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 113 Next
This is also DH Atlanta LR during the break
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 15:38 GMT
#421
On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game

Wow. And to think they let French people observe WCS...
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 23 2017 15:39 GMT
#422
On July 24 2017 00:31 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I thought Nerchio wasn't at HSC

I think, he has lost in the qualifier with some amateur. Not anymore the player, he used to be.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
July 23 2017 15:40 GMT
#423
On July 24 2017 00:38 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:32 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.

[image loading]

Best of both worlds?
why even
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 15:40 GMT
#424
On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
lol Zest should never have won that in any world of the full multiverse

the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game

I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
July 23 2017 15:42 GMT
#425
On July 24 2017 00:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:26 D-light wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:25 Soularion wrote:
I wanna see Elazer vs ByuN to see if Elazer's ZvT has gotten any better, but I think ShoWTimE vs ByuN has the potential to be a fantastic series if ShoWTimE's in good form. Should be fun either way.

Apparently it's 30% on the KR ladder so eh.

'On Korean ladder I played retired Korean Terrans who are better than any foreign Terran'
- Elazer

Sounds pretty RIP to me.

BitByBit's scv trains are scary tbf.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 15:43 GMT
#426
On July 24 2017 00:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
the build he went for in g5 is beautiful though, I have to say I really want to try it


I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game

I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost

Just get storm. Diamond players can't deal with that shit
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 15:44 GMT
#427
On July 24 2017 00:43 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:27 Olli wrote:
[quote]

I think it only works against 2 base terran, especially tank pushes. Otherwise they just mass mines, hit later and your army melts

yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game

I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost

Just get storm. Diamond players can't deal with that shit

It's true, the moment storm is done I'm dead.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 15:44 GMT
#428
disgusting Polish ZvP
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
July 23 2017 15:44 GMT
#429
Sick all-in
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 15:45:10
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#430
On July 24 2017 00:44 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:43 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
yeah but it's a beautiful read. It's not like I never encounter tank pushes on the ladder, especially since I exclusively play 2 base colossi and some people tend to remind it


Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game

I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost

Just get storm. Diamond players can't deal with that shit

It's true, the moment storm is done I'm dead.

I'll remember that for our series
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#431
On July 24 2017 00:40 D-light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:38 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:32 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.

[image loading]

Best of both worlds?

Imagine shura singing that song.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#432
polish zerg imba
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#433
showtime played like a golden potato
I Protoss winner, could it be?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#434
On July 24 2017 00:40 D-light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:38 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:32 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:32 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:30 Ej_ wrote:
Picking his ear: the best player outside Korea

I dont see Shura or Nerchio on cam.

Shura is quasi-Korean so she doesn't count. Should play for Team GSL.

Scarlett for team world vs Shura for team korea in the finals.

[image loading]

Best of both worlds?

The shitposting's getting a bit real. O_O
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 15:47:42
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#435
On July 24 2017 00:45 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 00:44 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:43 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 00:29 Olli wrote:
[quote]

Yeah I play blink/robo as well, but vs tank pushes I get charge instead and chrono immortals. Not sure if that's a legit response but it's worked for me.

makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too.

Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours?

He's a french god

He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood.

LOL I thought he won that game

I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost

Just get storm. Diamond players can't deal with that shit

It's true, the moment storm is done I'm dead.

I'll remember that for our series

Not like it's a secret. Winning against Protoss in the late game is 3hard5me
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#436
"Look at me, Serral, I'm the 7k captain now."
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#437
Elazer becoming not faceless foreigner.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 15:45 GMT
#438
P O L I S H Z E R G
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 23 2017 15:47 GMT
#439
polish zergs are unbeatable
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
July 23 2017 15:48 GMT
#440
is Elazer vs Zest from yesterday worth watching? haven't seen that series.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16680
Calm 1960
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 271
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 163
firebathero 70
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4969
Other Games
summit1g8798
FrodaN2220
Liquid`RaSZi2088
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax207
ToD207
IndyStarCraft 183
Livibee183
C9.Mang0147
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick985
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 30
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1434
• Shiphtur602
• WagamamaTV319
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 41m
Replay Cast
1h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.