On July 24 2017 00:48 Charoisaur wrote:
is Elazer vs Zest from yesterday worth watching? haven't seen that series.
is Elazer vs Zest from yesterday worth watching? haven't seen that series.
It was pretty fun.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
This is also DH Atlanta LR during the break | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:48 Charoisaur wrote: is Elazer vs Zest from yesterday worth watching? haven't seen that series. It was pretty fun. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:48 Charoisaur wrote: is Elazer vs Zest from yesterday worth watching? haven't seen that series. you're going to watch it again as a bo7 in a few hours, so don't bother | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16102 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:45 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2017 00:45 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 24 2017 00:44 Elentos wrote: On July 24 2017 00:43 Durnuu wrote: On July 24 2017 00:40 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote: On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote: On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote: On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote: On July 24 2017 00:31 [PkF] Wire wrote: [quote] makes sense. I've been trying out the Stats' way though - double forge colossi but no twilight on 2 bases, I get the twilight for blink after I secure the third - but I have to admit it doesn't feel as comfortable. I should try what you say too. Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours? ![]() He's a french god He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood. LOL I thought he won that game I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost ![]() Just get storm. Diamond players can't deal with that shit It's true, the moment storm is done I'm dead. I'll remember that for our series Not like it's a secret. Winning against Protoss in the late game is 3hard5me Lib range can do wonders if they're late with the tempests | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:49 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On July 24 2017 00:45 Elentos wrote: On July 24 2017 00:45 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 24 2017 00:44 Elentos wrote: On July 24 2017 00:43 Durnuu wrote: On July 24 2017 00:40 [PkF] Wire wrote: On July 24 2017 00:38 Durnuu wrote: On July 24 2017 00:36 Elentos wrote: On July 24 2017 00:35 Durnuu wrote: On July 24 2017 00:34 Elentos wrote: [quote] Stats' execution is stupidly good though. Is yours? ![]() He's a french god He plays Protoss but he lost to me, you should revoke his godhood. LOL I thought he won that game I thought I had won the game after I got 3-3 and colossi and stopped watching as you apparently did, that's why I lost ![]() Just get storm. Diamond players can't deal with that shit It's true, the moment storm is done I'm dead. I'll remember that for our series Not like it's a secret. Winning against Protoss in the late game is 3hard5me Lib range can do wonders if they're late with the tempests I don't think I ever built a tempest, an oracle or a disruptor. I don't think I ever researched glaives either. Could explain some of my problems. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:50 Shellshock wrote: wow elazer's hat. showtime should just gg is there a joke/bet behind it ? | ||
|
Hephaistas89
38 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:52 Hephaistas89 wrote: So Why are Elazer and Uthermal not in GSL vs the World? Scarlett is more popular than Elazer - I think Elazer plays a shade better atm - and uThermal just didn't deserve it tbh | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:53 Topin wrote: how was gumi vs zest? Really good | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:52 Hephaistas89 wrote: So Why are Elazer and Uthermal not in GSL vs the World? Elazer doesn't have the people behind him. And uThermal honestly might have gotten screwed over by the fact that you needed a character on NA to vote and that the whole voting was such a buggy mess. He was pretty close % wise I think. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:52 Hephaistas89 wrote: So Why are Elazer and Uthermal not in GSL vs the World? too many murican votes | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:54 [PkF] Wire wrote: ShoWTime so unusually, so stupidly greedy The spirit of Hasuobs has been lost forever now. | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:50 Shellshock wrote: wow elazer's hat. showtime should just gg Elazer realized that without a hat/cap, you cannot win against strong opponents. Nerchio started it and Zest brought it to perfection. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:55 Diabolique wrote: Elazer realized that without a hat/cap, you cannot win against strong opponents. Nerchio started it and Zest brought it to perfection. will he wear two hats/caps vs Zest ? | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On July 24 2017 00:55 Elentos wrote: The spirit of Hasuobs has been lost forever now. Dennis Schneider sheds a tear. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Counter-StrikeCalm Shuttle White-Ra Mini ZZZero.O firebathero soO Sacsri Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8017 Liquid`RaSZi2254 FrodaN1838 fl0m1368 B2W.Neo929 olofmeister775 RotterdaM476 crisheroes321 IndyStarCraft Pyrionflax198 Livibee194 Mew2King57 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|