• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:28
CEST 12:28
KST 19:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12392 users

[BlizzCon 2016] WCS Global Finals - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 350 Next
His ID is still Neeblet

Passionboard
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 04 2016 16:17 GMT
#441
Go terran
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Mekare
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany393 Posts
November 04 2016 16:17 GMT
#442
I'm really starting to feel the hype by now. CAN'T WAIT :D
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 04 2016 16:17 GMT
#443
On November 05 2016 01:17 Jer99 wrote:
Go terran

fuck yea
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 04 2016 16:18 GMT
#444
On November 05 2016 01:17 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 01:17 Jer99 wrote:
Go terran

fuck yea

fuck yea
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
November 04 2016 16:19 GMT
#445
Go protoss (except Neeb and Showtime)
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 04 2016 16:19 GMT
#446
Set your favorite player by adding them to your sig! The first relevant player detected is marked as your favorite


that would not work for me
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-04 16:22:00
November 04 2016 16:21 GMT
#447
On November 05 2016 01:19 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
Set your favorite player by adding them to your sig! The first relevant player detected is marked as your favorite


that would not work for me

nah we all know that you secretly love Maru
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-04 16:22:59
November 04 2016 16:22 GMT
#448
On November 05 2016 01:19 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
Set your favorite player by adding them to your sig! The first relevant player detected is marked as your favorite


that would not work for me


Maru isn't a relevant player, so it does work.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-04 16:24:05
November 04 2016 16:23 GMT
#449
Oh my god stil 2 hours to go, this is SO LONG.

Come on DK!
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
November 04 2016 16:24 GMT
#450
On November 05 2016 01:22 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 01:19 Noonius wrote:
Set your favorite player by adding them to your sig! The first relevant player detected is marked as your favorite


that would not work for me


Maru isn't a relevant player, so it does work.

neither is Nerchio
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 04 2016 16:25 GMT
#451
On November 05 2016 01:23 Nakajin wrote:
Oh my god stil 2 hours to go, this is SO LONG.

Come on DK!

So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap
Huh!!

DK! Donkey Kong!!
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
November 04 2016 16:25 GMT
#452
On November 04 2016 23:10 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 22:41 Topin wrote:
On November 04 2016 22:35 geokilla wrote:
On November 04 2016 20:43 Elentos wrote:
Meanwhile, the source of Tasteless' passion has been found.

And some banter:


3 Gate Adept timing incoming?

Why 3 when you can make 4 gates

real men go 8 gate adept "pressure"

4 Gate Adept all in into 2 base +2 timing with Adepts win sounds better.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 04 2016 16:25 GMT
#453
On November 05 2016 01:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 01:22 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 05 2016 01:19 Noonius wrote:
Set your favorite player by adding them to your sig! The first relevant player detected is marked as your favorite


that would not work for me


Maru isn't a relevant player, so it does work.

neither is Nerchio


Exactly.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
November 04 2016 16:26 GMT
#454
Apparently I didn't post my predictions here (and I don't remember if I posted it elsewhere?) so I guess I'll post them, will make the wait easier :D. If I predicted in another thread already, those will be less conservative.

(P)ShoWTimE 3-2 (Z)Elazer
/!\ Trigger warning /!\ (Z)Dark 1-3 (P)Neeb
(T)ByuN 3-2 (T)TY
(P)Zest 3-0 (P)Stats

I was gonna put (P)Zest 3-2 (P)Stats but I would like to see him look like an invincible force once again so I predict 3-0 to help it happen. (Z)Dark vs (P)Neeb also a 3-2 for (P)Neeb but it'll be even more painful, thus funny, if (P)Neeb wins 3-1.
WriterMaru
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 04 2016 16:27 GMT
#455
On November 05 2016 01:26 Poopi wrote:
Apparently I didn't post my predictions here (and I don't remember if I posted it elsewhere?) so I guess I'll post them, will make the wait easier :D. If I predicted in another thread already, those will be less conservative.

(P)ShoWTimE 3-2 (Z)Elazer
/!\ Trigger warning /!\ (Z)Dark 1-3 (P)Neeb
(T)ByuN 3-2 (T)TY
(P)Zest 3-0 (P)Stats

I was gonna put (P)Zest 3-2 (P)Stats but I would like to see him look like an invincible force once again so I predict 3-0 to help it happen. (Z)Dark vs (P)Neeb also a 3-2 for (P)Neeb but it'll be even more painful, thus funny, if (P)Neeb wins 3-1.

Ha, I have the opposite for everything but Showtime vs Elazer
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
November 04 2016 16:27 GMT
#456
u should then add something like: TY maru is not at blizzcon
TY my boy gogo
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
November 04 2016 16:29 GMT
#457
On November 05 2016 01:27 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 01:26 Poopi wrote:
Apparently I didn't post my predictions here (and I don't remember if I posted it elsewhere?) so I guess I'll post them, will make the wait easier :D. If I predicted in another thread already, those will be less conservative.

(P)ShoWTimE 3-2 (Z)Elazer
/!\ Trigger warning /!\ (Z)Dark 1-3 (P)Neeb
(T)ByuN 3-2 (T)TY
(P)Zest 3-0 (P)Stats

I was gonna put (P)Zest 3-2 (P)Stats but I would like to see him look like an invincible force once again so I predict 3-0 to help it happen. (Z)Dark vs (P)Neeb also a 3-2 for (P)Neeb but it'll be even more painful, thus funny, if (P)Neeb wins 3-1.

Ha, I have the opposite for everything but Showtime vs Elazer

I think for most people it's Byun vs TY 45 55, Zest vs Stats 50 50, Dark Neeb 70 30 and ShoWTimE Elazer 60 40, so you have more people agreeing with you .
WriterMaru
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
November 04 2016 16:30 GMT
#458
Walking into the arena, now. Daaaamn, one of the champion banners is missing. Ouch.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 04 2016 16:30 GMT
#459
Nah I think byun ty 25 75
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
November 04 2016 16:31 GMT
#460
On November 05 2016 01:29 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 01:27 Durnuu wrote:
On November 05 2016 01:26 Poopi wrote:
Apparently I didn't post my predictions here (and I don't remember if I posted it elsewhere?) so I guess I'll post them, will make the wait easier :D. If I predicted in another thread already, those will be less conservative.

(P)ShoWTimE 3-2 (Z)Elazer
/!\ Trigger warning /!\ (Z)Dark 1-3 (P)Neeb
(T)ByuN 3-2 (T)TY
(P)Zest 3-0 (P)Stats

I was gonna put (P)Zest 3-2 (P)Stats but I would like to see him look like an invincible force once again so I predict 3-0 to help it happen. (Z)Dark vs (P)Neeb also a 3-2 for (P)Neeb but it'll be even more painful, thus funny, if (P)Neeb wins 3-1.

Ha, I have the opposite for everything but Showtime vs Elazer

I think for most people it's Byun vs TY 45 55, Zest vs Stats 50 50, Dark Neeb 70 30 and ShoWTimE Elazer 60 40, so you have more people agreeing with you .

Dark vs Neeb more like 95 5
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 350 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
Replay Cast
12h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.