• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:12
CEST 11:12
KST 18:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 274 Next
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
August 12 2016 18:09 GMT
#521
On August 13 2016 03:05 Luolis wrote:
This is new, i'm starting to hate my own race from watching sc2.


Sounds like its time to switch races and experience the other 2 races some :D
Its fun for sure to play them all
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 12 2016 18:09 GMT
#522
On August 13 2016 03:08 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.


the P matchups are way more fun I agree

TvT looks the sameish and ZvT is worse in lotv IMO

I think TvT is like the worst matchup in the game now. Tankivacs broke the matchup so hard that when i get it on ladder nowadays i just tend to f10+n
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Vertigro
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom261 Posts
August 12 2016 18:09 GMT
#523
I'm really liking LoTV. There was just as much abuse in HoTS but everyone has rose tinted glasses on.
"..." - Greg 'IdrA' Fields +++ DeMuslim, Naniwa, Jaedong, Hero, Suppy! <3 <3
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 12 2016 18:09 GMT
#524
On August 13 2016 03:07 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Whats with the sudden resurgence of LotV haters today


At least the HotS swarm host lovers haven't popped up yet.
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 12 2016 18:10 GMT
#525
On August 13 2016 03:09 Quateras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:05 Luolis wrote:
This is new, i'm starting to hate my own race from watching sc2.


Sounds like its time to switch races and experience the other 2 races some :D
Its fun for sure to play them all

I've played protoss fairly often for offrace. Sadly i thought Hots protoss was more fun to play than Lotv protoss. In general i don't really play that often anyway to go as far as to switch race anyway :D

Not to mention i always hated playing Z
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
August 12 2016 18:10 GMT
#526
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 12 2016 18:10 GMT
#527
On August 13 2016 03:09 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:07 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Whats with the sudden resurgence of LotV haters today


At least the HotS swarm host lovers haven't popped up yet.

I miss getting to play aggressive SH tbh
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 12 2016 18:10 GMT
#528
On August 13 2016 03:09 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:08 las91 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.


the P matchups are way more fun I agree

TvT looks the sameish and ZvT is worse in lotv IMO

I think TvT is like the worst matchup in the game now. Tankivacs broke the matchup so hard that when i get it on ladder nowadays i just tend to f10+n


Ah yeah I can't speak about matchups I don't watch/play (hate mirror mu's, always have ). But tankivacs I have never been a fan of either. I would rather tanks get buffed a different way then how they are now.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 18:11:11
August 12 2016 18:11 GMT
#529
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D

there's literally 0 reasons to make mutalisks versus Terran
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 18:12:15
August 12 2016 18:11 GMT
#530
honestly anything is better than BL/infestor from 2012.

On August 13 2016 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D

there's literally 0 reasons to make mutalisks versus Terran


I feel like 5-6 mutas to patrol/kill low medivacs would be interesting to see but probably too expensive
In Inca we trust
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 12 2016 18:11 GMT
#531
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D


Then Terran makes 4 liberators after he sees muta's. Some Terran did that to leenock in GSL. Don't have to have liberators out before mutas.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 12 2016 18:11 GMT
#532
On August 13 2016 03:07 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Whats with the sudden resurgence of LotV haters today

Welll, i've hated lotv since it was first announced. I just haven't been around the threads that often to say my mind about it
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 12 2016 18:12 GMT
#533
And the obligatory

[image loading]
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
August 12 2016 18:12 GMT
#534
On August 13 2016 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D

there's literally 0 reasons to make mutalisks versus Terran

I saw like 12 reasons fly arround Serral's base in the game we just watched mate
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
August 12 2016 18:12 GMT
#535
On August 13 2016 03:11 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D


Then Terran makes 4 liberators after he sees muta's. Some Terran did that to leenock in GSL. Don't have to have liberators out before mutas.


He did kinda commit to a high amount of mutas, though. If Liberators become less common, maybe we can get tech swaps between mutas and corruptors depending
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 12 2016 18:12 GMT
#536
On August 13 2016 03:12 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D

there's literally 0 reasons to make mutalisks versus Terran

I saw like 12 reasons fly arround Serral's base in the game we just watched mate

make mutas to defend drops, die to the push
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
mqto
Profile Joined August 2011
54 Posts
August 12 2016 18:13 GMT
#537
Every zvt I have seen in the last few months have looked the same. Zerg tries to survive and rush to ultras. Little by little Zergs seems to learn to defend better against drops but the games are so boring compare to old ling+bling+muta style.
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 12 2016 18:13 GMT
#538
On August 13 2016 03:12 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D

there's literally 0 reasons to make mutalisks versus Terran

I saw like 12 reasons fly arround Serral's base in the game we just watched mate

You get Corruptors vs those, atleast the money you invest into Corruptors doesn't suddenly disappear when Terran makes like 3 Liberators
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 12 2016 18:14 GMT
#539
On August 13 2016 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 03:12 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:11 Ej_ wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:10 dNa wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:07 blade55555 wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 Luolis wrote:
On August 13 2016 03:06 RaFox17 wrote:
Damn i hate Lotv ZvT. Speed vs. slow shit is not fun!

Yeah, lotv in general is just bad.


I disagree. While ZvT is worse in lotv entertainment wise (I miss muta/ling/bane ), I would say ZvP is way better then wol/hots. I would even say PvT is better as well (entertaining wise, I don't know about playing).

Only matchup I think got worse at least imo, is definitely ZvT.

well muta/ling/bane does have the possibility of a comeback soon since the queen buff, because Terrans kind of go for drops more now than for Liberator harass. I'm sure Zergs will pick up on that soon ;D

there's literally 0 reasons to make mutalisks versus Terran

I saw like 12 reasons fly arround Serral's base in the game we just watched mate

make mutas to defend drops, die to the push


That's why you make sure to spawn cross on Frost.
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
August 12 2016 18:14 GMT
#540
Showtime out? :'(
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Snow 42
Bonyth 41
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 567
Other Games
gofns21175
summit1g9223
singsing1494
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King72
kaitlyn1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2396
League of Legends
• Lourlo1435
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
48m
INu's Battles
2h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 48m
Replay Cast
13h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.