• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5971 users

[WCS] Ro16 Day 3 - Season 3 2015 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 74 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2015 18:58 GMT
#601
On September 11 2015 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

If Polt hadn't randomly lost on Catellena he wouldn't even have needed the game 7 Secret Spring win

If Hydra hadn't choked after 3 sweeps in a row and then the guaranteed win on Deadwing


all in all, it came to the match point on the most ridiculous map to ever have made it to any competitive game
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-10 18:58:57
September 10 2015 18:58 GMT
#602
On September 11 2015 03:58 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

If Polt hadn't randomly lost on Catellena he wouldn't even have needed the game 7 Secret Spring win

If Hydra hadn't choked after 3 sweeps in a row and then the guaranteed win on Deadwing


all in all, it came to the match point on the most ridiculous map to ever have made it to any competitive game

Bruh were you even here in 2010/2011
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 10 2015 18:58 GMT
#603
On September 11 2015 03:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Why do people all of the sudden think Hydra is good lmao

it's not that he's that good, it's that polt isnt that good anymore and Hydra is better
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 10 2015 18:58 GMT
#604
Roaches!

I Protoss winner, could it be?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 10 2015 18:58 GMT
#605
oh god those banelings wasted on the broodlings lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 10 2015 18:59 GMT
#606
Nice wall of roaches
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
September 10 2015 18:59 GMT
#607
Holy shit violet botched that. He "broke through" a broken wall and lost all of his banelings when he could have just walked them in
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 10 2015 18:59 GMT
#608
On September 11 2015 03:56 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:37 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:34 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
^^^ are you not entertained people who cried for region lock? :D


I think it's entertaining. I love the upsets, and if there were any more Koreans playing today I probably wouldn't even be watching tbh. I planned on taking a nap for this next group but I think I'll have some faith in Elazer.

Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.

...I enjoyed that more lol, I miss Hyun, Bomber, Alicia, MC, MMA, Stardust, San, Pigbaby, Taeja, HerO...some of those we still see but not as much and not competing together

Agreed. We had some really good ro8s and onwards. i feel like watching a bo5 between Lilbow and GFB is gonna be mind numbing lol
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 10 2015 18:59 GMT
#609
On September 11 2015 03:58 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Why do people all of the sudden think Hydra is good lmao

it's not that he's that good, it's that polt isnt that good anymore and Hydra is better

yeah to be fair no one in WCS is really Premier material right now.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 10 2015 18:59 GMT
#610
On September 11 2015 03:59 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:37 hitpoint wrote:
[quote]

I think it's entertaining. I love the upsets, and if there were any more Koreans playing today I probably wouldn't even be watching tbh. I planned on taking a nap for this next group but I think I'll have some faith in Elazer.

Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.

...I enjoyed that more lol, I miss Hyun, Bomber, Alicia, MC, MMA, Stardust, San, Pigbaby, Taeja, HerO...some of those we still see but not as much and not competing together

Agreed. We had some really good ro8s and onwards. i feel like watching a bo5 between Lilbow and GFB is gonna be mind numbing lol

Won't be that bad. Lilbow should bop him probably
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#611
On September 11 2015 03:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:58 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

If Polt hadn't randomly lost on Catellena he wouldn't even have needed the game 7 Secret Spring win

If Hydra hadn't choked after 3 sweeps in a row and then the guaranteed win on Deadwing


all in all, it came to the match point on the most ridiculous map to ever have made it to any competitive game

Bruh were you even here in 2010/2011

2010 didn't have an establishmed meta with a big community pool of fantastic and balanced maps that some bunch of guys at Blizz decided to shit on
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#612
On September 11 2015 03:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:56 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...


He gets to the finals, only for his opponent to reveal himself to have been Has in disguise all along. Jaedong gets destroyed with the most ridiculous cheese you can't even imagine because you're not Has. The world finally achieves perfection.

Doesn't even need to be Has. JD can't win a final against a Terran either anyway

Polt or ForGG would put him in the dumpster


Has is the only one who can trump Sos though.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#613
get out violet
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#614
Please leave viOlet
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#615
Very sloppy from both sides
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#616
On September 11 2015 03:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:58 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

If Polt hadn't randomly lost on Catellena he wouldn't even have needed the game 7 Secret Spring win

If Hydra hadn't choked after 3 sweeps in a row and then the guaranteed win on Deadwing


all in all, it came to the match point on the most ridiculous map to ever have made it to any competitive game

Bruh were you even here in 2010/2011

Clearly not haha Secret Spring was very imbalanced but at least you could conceivably play standard and not every matchup was terrible
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 10 2015 19:00 GMT
#617
On September 11 2015 03:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:59 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.

...I enjoyed that more lol, I miss Hyun, Bomber, Alicia, MC, MMA, Stardust, San, Pigbaby, Taeja, HerO...some of those we still see but not as much and not competing together

Agreed. We had some really good ro8s and onwards. i feel like watching a bo5 between Lilbow and GFB is gonna be mind numbing lol

Won't be that bad. Lilbow should bop him probably

Gungfu has really good PvP, I give him a fairly big edge over Lilbow.
ossavi09
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany441 Posts
September 10 2015 19:01 GMT
#618
this ZvZ is the worst game ive ever seen by 2 koreans =O mass lings attacking buildings while the base is open etc. and hydra almost lost anyway... lol
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 10 2015 19:01 GMT
#619
On September 11 2015 04:00 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:59 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:59 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
[quote]

Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.

...I enjoyed that more lol, I miss Hyun, Bomber, Alicia, MC, MMA, Stardust, San, Pigbaby, Taeja, HerO...some of those we still see but not as much and not competing together

Agreed. We had some really good ro8s and onwards. i feel like watching a bo5 between Lilbow and GFB is gonna be mind numbing lol

Won't be that bad. Lilbow should bop him probably

Gungfu has really good PvP, I give him a fairly big edge over Lilbow.

You are the first Frenchman that doesn't live and die by the baguette
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2015 19:01 GMT
#620
On September 11 2015 04:00 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:58 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

If Polt hadn't randomly lost on Catellena he wouldn't even have needed the game 7 Secret Spring win

If Hydra hadn't choked after 3 sweeps in a row and then the guaranteed win on Deadwing


all in all, it came to the match point on the most ridiculous map to ever have made it to any competitive game

Bruh were you even here in 2010/2011

Clearly not haha Secret Spring was very imbalanced but at least you could conceivably play standard and not every matchup was terrible

TvP was terrible, ZvT was terrible, PvZ was terrible, ZvZ was semi-terrible. Can't speak about other mirrors.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 33m
Replay Cast
20h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.