• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

[WCS] Ro16 Day 3 - Season 3 2015 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 10 2015 18:53 GMT
#581
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 10 2015 18:54 GMT
#582
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...


I want to believe too
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 10 2015 18:54 GMT
#583
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...

I'd be ok with it
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 10 2015 18:54 GMT
#584
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:37 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:34 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:31 Ej_ wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:30 Boucot wrote:
[quote]
However the other players must be happy. Zanster, MaNa, Petraeus, GFB in the final bracket. That's... unexpected.

region lock finally working, we got a ro8 nobody wants to watch

^^^ are you not entertained people who cried for region lock? :D


I think it's entertaining. I love the upsets, and if there were any more Koreans playing today I probably wouldn't even be watching tbh. I planned on taking a nap for this next group but I think I'll have some faith in Elazer.

Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2015 18:55 GMT
#585
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 10 2015 18:55 GMT
#586
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...

he honestly should the way is pretty clear for him if he gets his shit together finally
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 10 2015 18:55 GMT
#587
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

We shall see
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
September 10 2015 18:55 GMT
#588
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...


I doubt he even gets out of his group, let alone wins
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
September 10 2015 18:55 GMT
#589
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:37 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:34 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:31 Ej_ wrote:
[quote]
region lock finally working, we got a ro8 nobody wants to watch

^^^ are you not entertained people who cried for region lock? :D


I think it's entertaining. I love the upsets, and if there were any more Koreans playing today I probably wouldn't even be watching tbh. I planned on taking a nap for this next group but I think I'll have some faith in Elazer.

Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.


Agreed.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#590
On September 11 2015 03:54 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...

I'd be ok with it

You are my favorite TL member with 80k posts!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#591
Why do people all of the sudden think Hydra is good lmao
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#592
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

If Polt hadn't randomly lost on Catellena he wouldn't even have needed the game 7 Secret Spring win
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#593
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:37 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:34 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:31 Ej_ wrote:
[quote]
region lock finally working, we got a ro8 nobody wants to watch

^^^ are you not entertained people who cried for region lock? :D


I think it's entertaining. I love the upsets, and if there were any more Koreans playing today I probably wouldn't even be watching tbh. I planned on taking a nap for this next group but I think I'll have some faith in Elazer.

Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.


The skill level in NA doesn't justify having an NA only premier tournament.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#594
On September 11 2015 03:55 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 TheAnarchy wrote:
No way Polt loses this year.

He'll have a fairly doable ro8, but I doubt he can beat Hydra. I don't know about Lilbow, after seeing the ForGG games I think Polt could beat him but that's a big question mark.

Eh Hydra is inconsistent as fuck though. Right now people think he's good but give it a few weeks

Hydra would shit on Polt right now

Hydra would shit on Polt in any enviroment that doesn't have Secret Spring in the map pool

hahahahahaha what a stupid map
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#595
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...


He gets to the finals, only for his opponent to reveal himself to have been Has in disguise all along. Jaedong gets destroyed with the most ridiculous cheese you can't even imagine because you're not Has. The world finally achieves perfection.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#596
On September 11 2015 03:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Why do people all of the sudden think Hydra is good lmao

he isn't good, he was a mid tier Korean back on CJ



which is still about twice as good as anyone else in WCS, last 2 seasons was basically just waiting for Hydra games for me
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#597
On September 11 2015 03:54 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:53 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:51 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:48 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:45 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:41 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:39 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:37 hitpoint wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:34 Yorkie wrote:
On September 11 2015 03:31 Ej_ wrote:
[quote]
region lock finally working, we got a ro8 nobody wants to watch

^^^ are you not entertained people who cried for region lock? :D


I think it's entertaining. I love the upsets, and if there were any more Koreans playing today I probably wouldn't even be watching tbh. I planned on taking a nap for this next group but I think I'll have some faith in Elazer.

Yup you're the people who helped make it this way. The people who are far more interested what the players look like out of game than they're play in game. Koreans just so boring amirite?


Great success, then. I'm interested in seeing the foreign scene do well, not seeing which 6-7 lesser Koreans can beat eachother 3 times a year outside of Korea. It's not about race, like you're trying to make it sound. I do keep up with proleague and GSL. But the same few Koreans farming a foreign tournament isn't fun to watch.

If this is your definition of the foreign scene doing well...EU player improved greatly last year but now with region lock have stagnated and still none of them are gonna make blizzcon. And those 6-7 lesser Koreans have all shown they can compete with best at Blizzcon and back in Korea this year and they sure as hell showed much better games than what we've seen this week. The highlight of WCS this year was Polt vs Hydra, other than that it's been a wet noodle fight to see who gets crushed at the end when the Koreans remember that they're much better. I'm sorry but I really can't see how that's better than what we saw last year


Yes, all of what you said, and having a tournament that people actually care to watch. If a foreigner reaches the finals the viewers will be double. That is my definition of the foreign scene doing well.

I mean don't get me wrong the tournament needs Koreans or it doesn't feel legitimate. Even if they are lesser ones. But they need to be dropping series/being upset for it to be entertaining.

WCS season 1 finals of 2 Koreans had roughly the same viewers as season 2 finals with a foreigner. Your point is invalid. And if the only thing you find entertaining in sc. is foreigners beating Koreans then frankly I'm impressed you've hung around this long given it barely ever happens


Well, I was hardly following it for about a year. Thank God for region lock am I right?

I mean, I was making fun of GFB, Zanster, etc being in the Ro8 but seeing 16 Koreans in the Ro16 of WCS America was way dumber.

...I enjoyed that more lol, I miss Hyun, Bomber, Alicia, MC, MMA, Stardust, San, Pigbaby, Taeja, HerO...some of those we still see but not as much and not competing together
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 10 2015 18:57 GMT
#598
On September 11 2015 03:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Why do people all of the sudden think Hydra is good lmao

4 finals since the beginning of the year sound like good results to me.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 10 2015 18:57 GMT
#599
On September 11 2015 03:56 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2015 03:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
JD wins this season of wcs, everybody knows this...


He gets to the finals, only for his opponent to reveal himself to have been Has in disguise all along. Jaedong gets destroyed with the most ridiculous cheese you can't even imagine because you're not Has. The world finally achieves perfection.

Doesn't even need to be Has. JD can't win a final against a Terran either anyway

Polt or ForGG would put him in the dumpster
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 10 2015 18:58 GMT
#600
Ahahaha after that abysmal performance vs Polt is Violet gonna cheese out Hydra
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 56m
INu's Battles
16h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.