• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:28
CEST 09:28
KST 16:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7912 users

[WCS AM] 2015 America and Canada Qualifiers - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 66 Next
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:10 GMT
#701
On January 15 2015 09:09 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Probably not but my posting is way down the last 2 or 3 months because of college football and finals. I missed pretty much all of Blizzcon. I only watched part of 1 day of the main event but there was so many delays that I just called it a weekend. My class schedule wasn't good for watching Korean sc2 so I missed most of that this last fall. Then I was on vacation etc. so I haven't been around as much. I missed most of these qualifiers too AM and EU and I guess there has been some juicy drama

Stupid "life" getting the way of Starcraft, hey

But seriously, hope you can watch a bit more from now on. You're like a colossus of TL.

I'm moving on to LiquidLegends to start from scratch. cya


poor brent is looking like he's done

End of an era.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 15 2015 00:15 GMT
#702
Lame indeed ZombieGrub, lame indeed..
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
January 15 2015 00:21 GMT
#703
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:24 GMT
#704
On January 15 2015 09:21 Solar424 wrote:
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name

Well the structure gay is pretty hard to contextualize, or write rules for.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 15 2015 00:25 GMT
#705
On January 15 2015 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

That'd do it.

I've been posting more than shellbot in the last year, that's how inactive he is.

On January 15 2015 09:21 Solar424 wrote:
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name

But not God :\
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-15 00:26:57
January 15 2015 00:26 GMT
#706
lets go Polt! beat these forienger whelps
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 15 2015 00:26 GMT
#707
On January 15 2015 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

That'd do it.

I've been posting more than shellbot in the last year, that's how inactive he is.

Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:21 Solar424 wrote:
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name

But not God :\

GodPorridge denied
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 15 2015 00:27 GMT
#708
gayguy went full NA
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 15 2015 00:27 GMT
#709
On January 15 2015 09:26 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

That'd do it.

I've been posting more than shellbot in the last year, that's how inactive he is.

On January 15 2015 09:21 Solar424 wrote:
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name

But not God :\

GodPorridge denied

Not even allowed as a clan tag, I was very disappointed.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 15 2015 00:27 GMT
#710
Destiny on Basetrade right now!!!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 15 2015 00:31 GMT
#711
damn it gayguy
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
January 15 2015 00:31 GMT
#712
Nathanias and Rotterdam are/were recently lit. 100% certain.
polpot
Profile Joined April 2012
3002 Posts
January 15 2015 00:32 GMT
#713
Goswer is having hard times vs Winter!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:33 GMT
#714
On January 15 2015 09:31 pigmanbear wrote:
Nathanias and Rotterdam are/were recently lit. 100% certain.

Did they start talking about how if you put a hat and sunglasses on a dog it would look like it could drive a truck?
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 15 2015 00:33 GMT
#715
On January 15 2015 09:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:26 Penev wrote:
On January 15 2015 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

That'd do it.

I've been posting more than shellbot in the last year, that's how inactive he is.

On January 15 2015 09:21 Solar424 wrote:
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name

But not God :\

GodPorridge denied

Not even allowed as a clan tag, I was very disappointed.

I can imagine.. :/ Try GayPorridge!
I Protoss winner, could it be?
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
January 15 2015 00:34 GMT
#716
On January 15 2015 09:33 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:31 pigmanbear wrote:
Nathanias and Rotterdam are/were recently lit. 100% certain.

Did they start talking about how if you put a hat and sunglasses on a dog it would look like it could drive a truck?

Nope, it's the eyes (a certain kind of dark circle you get).
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 15 2015 00:35 GMT
#717
On January 15 2015 09:33 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:27 The_Templar wrote:
On January 15 2015 09:26 Penev wrote:
On January 15 2015 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

That'd do it.

I've been posting more than shellbot in the last year, that's how inactive he is.

On January 15 2015 09:21 Solar424 wrote:
Surprised B.net will let you put "gay" in your name

But not God :\

GodPorridge denied

Not even allowed as a clan tag, I was very disappointed.

I can imagine.. :/ Try GayPorridge!


That's your new name on skype templary
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
January 15 2015 00:38 GMT
#718
Destiny's creep spread...
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 15 2015 00:39 GMT
#719
hahaah omg what a life this must be
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:39 GMT
#720
wtf is going on?
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g9252
olofmeister428
Sick212
Nina69
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush985
• Jankos500
• Stunt485
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 32m
Replay Cast
15h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.