• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:25
CEST 10:25
KST 17:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11201 users

[WCS AM] 2015 America and Canada Qualifiers - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 66 Next
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
January 14 2015 23:59 GMT
#681
How is there no "esports journalists" getting the inside scoop on where jaedong is? I feel like this should be huge news of whether or not he will continue to compete in Sc2. Kind of a big deal to not even try to qualify for WCS in any region if you want to make blizzcon
JD, need I say more? :D
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 14 2015 23:59 GMT
#682
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Shellbot looks at posts the way immortals look at a century.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
January 14 2015 23:59 GMT
#683
On January 15 2015 08:59 LimeNade wrote:
How is there no "esports journalists" getting the inside scoop on where jaedong is? I feel like this should be huge news of whether or not he will continue to compete in Sc2. Kind of a big deal to not even try to qualify for WCS in any region if you want to make blizzcon

Make it happen!
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 15 2015 00:00 GMT
#684
who is Picasso? has a korean flag, in the bracket
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:00 GMT
#685
On January 15 2015 08:59 LimeNade wrote:
How is there no "esports journalists" getting the inside scoop on where jaedong is? I feel like this should be huge news of whether or not he will continue to compete in Sc2. Kind of a big deal to not even try to qualify for WCS in any region if you want to make blizzcon

Because there are brighter stars in the sky than what Jaedong is doing at any given moment in SC2. In earnest, most JD fanboys should be bracing for retirement/coach-player news.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:01 GMT
#686
On January 15 2015 09:00 mikumegurine wrote:
who is Picasso? has a korean flag, in the bracket

Likely a Korean American rocking the flag, not uncommon.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 15 2015 00:02 GMT
#687
"esports journalists" heh
I Protoss winner, could it be?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 15 2015 00:03 GMT
#688
On January 15 2015 09:00 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 08:59 LimeNade wrote:
How is there no "esports journalists" getting the inside scoop on where jaedong is? I feel like this should be huge news of whether or not he will continue to compete in Sc2. Kind of a big deal to not even try to qualify for WCS in any region if you want to make blizzcon

Because there are brighter stars in the sky than what Jaedong is doing at any given moment in SC2. In earnest, most JD fanboys should be bracing for retirement/coach-player news.

If Jaedong went and player-coached Jin Air it'd be pretty fucking cool actually.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:03 GMT
#689
On January 15 2015 09:02 Penev wrote:
"esports journalists" heh

Slasher plsssss.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2015 00:04 GMT
#690
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Probably not but my posting is way down the last 2 or 3 months because of college football and finals. I missed pretty much all of Blizzcon. I only watched part of 1 day of the main event but there was so many delays that I just called it a weekend. My class schedule wasn't good for watching Korean sc2 so I missed most of that this last fall. Then I was on vacation etc. so I haven't been around as much. I missed most of these qualifiers too AM and EU and I guess there has been some juicy drama
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:04 GMT
#691
On January 15 2015 09:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:00 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:59 LimeNade wrote:
How is there no "esports journalists" getting the inside scoop on where jaedong is? I feel like this should be huge news of whether or not he will continue to compete in Sc2. Kind of a big deal to not even try to qualify for WCS in any region if you want to make blizzcon

Because there are brighter stars in the sky than what Jaedong is doing at any given moment in SC2. In earnest, most JD fanboys should be bracing for retirement/coach-player news.

If Jaedong went and player-coached Jin Air it'd be pretty fucking cool actually.

Prime could use it more but couldn't likely afford it, I would frankly not be surprised, though you know my opinion of prime from Twitter.

[image loading]
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 15 2015 00:05 GMT
#692
On January 15 2015 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Probably not but my posting is way down the last 2 or 3 months because of college football and finals. I missed pretty much all of Blizzcon. I only watched part of 1 day of the main event but there was so many delays that I just called it a weekend. My class schedule wasn't good for watching Korean sc2 so I missed most of that this last fall. Then I was on vacation etc. so I haven't been around as much. I missed most of these qualifiers too AM and EU and I guess there has been some juicy drama

Stupid "life" getting the way of Starcraft, hey

But seriously, hope you can watch a bit more from now on. You're like a colossus of TL.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 15 2015 00:07 GMT
#693
On January 15 2015 09:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Probably not but my posting is way down the last 2 or 3 months because of college football and finals. I missed pretty much all of Blizzcon. I only watched part of 1 day of the main event but there was so many delays that I just called it a weekend. My class schedule wasn't good for watching Korean sc2 so I missed most of that this last fall. Then I was on vacation etc. so I haven't been around as much. I missed most of these qualifiers too AM and EU and I guess there has been some juicy drama

Stupid "life" getting the way of Starcraft, hey

But seriously, hope you can watch a bit more from now on. You're like a colossus of TL.

Shellbot = failed unit?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 15 2015 00:08 GMT
#694
State vs Gayguy. I'm kind of pulling for Gayguy here
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2015 00:09 GMT
#695
On January 15 2015 09:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Probably not but my posting is way down the last 2 or 3 months because of college football and finals. I missed pretty much all of Blizzcon. I only watched part of 1 day of the main event but there was so many delays that I just called it a weekend. My class schedule wasn't good for watching Korean sc2 so I missed most of that this last fall. Then I was on vacation etc. so I haven't been around as much. I missed most of these qualifiers too AM and EU and I guess there has been some juicy drama

Stupid "life" getting the way of Starcraft, hey

But seriously, hope you can watch a bit more from now on. You're like a colossus of TL.

I'm moving on to LiquidLegends to start from scratch. cya


poor brent is looking like he's done
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
January 15 2015 00:09 GMT
#696
On January 15 2015 09:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
State vs Gayguy. I'm kind of pulling for Gayguy here

Ah, so you're a puller. I kind of had you pegged for a pusher.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 15 2015 00:09 GMT
#697
avilo is not participating today?
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 15 2015 00:10 GMT
#698
On January 15 2015 09:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
State vs Gayguy. I'm kind of pulling for Gayguy here

Really surprised they would let that name through considering the likelihood he isn't being facetious.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 15 2015 00:10 GMT
#699
On January 15 2015 09:09 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:57 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:54 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 15 2015 08:49 Extenz wrote:
no avilo ?? i wanted some fun

But no Avilo=fun

going to have to disagree

I respect your opinion Shellbot. Why don't you have 100k yet?

cause I have been mostly following college football stuff through the bowl season and the national championship and the cfb thread isnt very active on TL so I've been posting more on reddit lately

So if it wasn't for college football you're have 27k more posts?

Probably not but my posting is way down the last 2 or 3 months because of college football and finals. I missed pretty much all of Blizzcon. I only watched part of 1 day of the main event but there was so many delays that I just called it a weekend. My class schedule wasn't good for watching Korean sc2 so I missed most of that this last fall. Then I was on vacation etc. so I haven't been around as much. I missed most of these qualifiers too AM and EU and I guess there has been some juicy drama

Stupid "life" getting the way of Starcraft, hey

But seriously, hope you can watch a bit more from now on. You're like a colossus of TL.

I'm moving on to LiquidLegends to start from scratch. cya


poor brent is looking like he's done


:o

you'd still pass me pretty quick if you did though.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-15 00:10:44
January 15 2015 00:10 GMT
#700
On January 15 2015 09:09 Pontius Pirate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 09:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
State vs Gayguy. I'm kind of pulling for Gayguy here

Ah, so you're a puller. I kind of had you pegged for a pusher.


I'm not picky
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 417
Reynor93
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King165
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos777
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 35m
Online Event
2h 35m
FEL
7h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.