On January 15 2015 08:30 [PkF] Wire wrote:
So Rotterdam not playing after all ?
So Rotterdam not playing after all ?
nope
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: So Rotterdam not playing after all ? nope | ||
|
William paradise
1753 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:26 VengefulTree wrote: Hard to understand Scarlett's mentality, if WCS is to be her last tournament, at least she should take the qualifier seriously My guess is she's just messing with us and waiting to qualify dramatically on her last chance. yea hard to figure her out, but most likely she just wants to retire and not even play in wcs or any other. | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:36 ThomasjServo wrote: I mean, tags are such a part of pro gaming, having something memerableish should help, but brent sounds like a guy you'd meet at a sports bar on a Tuesday night. Maybe he is just a chill guy who isnt into that whole online persona stuff | ||
|
William paradise
1753 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Well, to look on the bright side, I have to stay late at work anyway so I wouldn't have been able to watch Scarlett's games anyway. yea i took off early to watch no bright side | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:38 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 08:36 ThomasjServo wrote: I mean, tags are such a part of pro gaming, having something memerableish should help, but brent sounds like a guy you'd meet at a sports bar on a Tuesday night. Maybe he is just a chill guy who isnt into that whole online persona stuff May haps, brent works perfectly for that as well. | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:36 ThomasjServo wrote: I mean, tags are such a part of pro gaming, having something memerableish should help, but brent sounds like a guy you'd meet at a sports bar on a Tuesday night. "Brent" is that guy's brand, d00d. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:38 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 08:36 ThomasjServo wrote: I mean, tags are such a part of pro gaming, having something memerableish should help, but brent sounds like a guy you'd meet at a sports bar on a Tuesday night. Maybe he is just a chill guy who isnt into that whole online persona stuff I respect that a lot actually. I mean, it's what Jaedong does and no one thinks that's weird. | ||
|
HEADD
Czech Republic611 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:41 HEADD wrote: It looks like last game in qualifier2 was scarlett last game in sc2.Is she even in acer?Because she didnt have acersport link on her twitter anymore... Huh, you're right. That would indeed imply that she's left Acer. Although her username hasn't changed. | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 08:38 Shellshock wrote: On January 15 2015 08:36 ThomasjServo wrote: I mean, tags are such a part of pro gaming, having something memerableish should help, but brent sounds like a guy you'd meet at a sports bar on a Tuesday night. Maybe he is just a chill guy who isnt into that whole online persona stuff I respect that a lot actually. I mean, it's what Jaedong does and no one thinks that's weird. But Jaedong is an esports household name, I mean if brent is just rocking brent more power to him, but the basic behavior of signing up for a qualifier is indicativish of broader ambition imo. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:43 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 08:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 15 2015 08:38 Shellshock wrote: On January 15 2015 08:36 ThomasjServo wrote: I mean, tags are such a part of pro gaming, having something memerableish should help, but brent sounds like a guy you'd meet at a sports bar on a Tuesday night. Maybe he is just a chill guy who isnt into that whole online persona stuff I respect that a lot actually. I mean, it's what Jaedong does and no one thinks that's weird. But Jaedong is an esports household name, I mean if brent is just rocking brent more power to him, but the basic behavior of signing up for a qualifier is indicativish of broader ambition imo. Jaedong wasn't a household name when he started... | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:43 pigmanbear wrote: Totally unrelated, but BNet thinks "Islam" is a vulgar word. I don't buy that. | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
On January 15 2015 08:44 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2015 08:43 pigmanbear wrote: Totally unrelated, but BNet thinks "Islam" is a vulgar word. I don't buy that. Try to create a clan with that word in it and see. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Mind Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Horang2 Larva Leta Sexy EffOrt Zeus Soma [ Show more ] League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • CranKy Ducklings SOOP5 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|