• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8440 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 519 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 16:00 GMT
#441
On November 06 2014 00:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
Polt had arguably the single weirdest game I'd seen of StarCraft to date. Seriously, what the hell was that.

Beauty, in Starcraft form
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
November 05 2014 16:04 GMT
#442
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 05 2014 16:30 GMT
#443
On November 06 2014 00:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
Polt had arguably the single weirdest game I'd seen of StarCraft to date. Seriously, what the hell was that.


Thats what happens when Polt and Gumiho do a fusion dance.
Moderator
Kimb3r
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany744 Posts
November 05 2014 16:45 GMT
#444
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.
Maru | Dark | Zest | Reynor | Scarlett
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
November 05 2014 16:45 GMT
#445
On November 06 2014 01:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
Polt had arguably the single weirdest game I'd seen of StarCraft to date. Seriously, what the hell was that.


Thats what happens when Polt and Gumiho do a fusion dance.


would be great to see, alas apparently they only met 3 times, and the 2 last times where in september 2012 (GSL season 4 ro32).

What a shame
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
November 05 2014 17:24 GMT
#446
2 days? Wow, I just realised it. Only 2 days?.....
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 05 2014 17:59 GMT
#447
On November 06 2014 02:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
2 days? Wow, I just realised it. Only 2 days?.....

"Expert" mods4ever.com
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
November 05 2014 18:26 GMT
#448
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.


Yeah it's somewhat insane. My younger sister is just starting at a private university and tuition there is roughly 50k a year. Sort of hard to believe.
checkupriv
Profile Joined March 2014
204 Posts
November 05 2014 21:51 GMT
#449
On November 04 2014 23:06 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 22:59 checkupriv wrote:
I think a lot of the hype was lost for me because I don't look at this list and say, "Wow, now those are the 8 best players in the world."

Did you say that for the 16 players list in the first place?

Yep
checkupriv
Profile Joined March 2014
204 Posts
November 05 2014 21:52 GMT
#450
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.

Turns out running the best higher education system in the world has some associated costs
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 22:07 GMT
#451
So... I'm in Edmonton now. Is there anyone else on TL who lives in this city and wants to watch Blizzcon?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 05 2014 23:17 GMT
#452
On November 06 2014 06:52 checkupriv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.

Turns out running the best higher education system in the world has some associated costs


While this is a discussion best had elsewhere rather than in this thread, I would dispute the claim that the U.S education system is "the best" to an extent where students ending up with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt is reasonable.
AdministratorBreak the chains
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 23:18 GMT
#453
On November 06 2014 08:17 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 06:52 checkupriv wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
[quote]
The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.

Turns out running the best higher education system in the world has some associated costs


While this is a discussion best had elsewhere rather than in this thread, I would dispute the claim that the U.S education system is "the best" to an extent where students ending up with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt is reasonable.


This is getting too off topic, better close the thread down!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 05 2014 23:22 GMT
#454
On November 06 2014 08:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 08:17 Zealously wrote:
On November 06 2014 06:52 checkupriv wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
[quote]
Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.

Turns out running the best higher education system in the world has some associated costs


While this is a discussion best had elsewhere rather than in this thread, I would dispute the claim that the U.S education system is "the best" to an extent where students ending up with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt is reasonable.


This is getting too off topic, better close the thread down!

Yea, what if a casual just happens to jump to this page for no reason and read these posts? They're gonna rage-quit all of Team Liquid and SC2 and permanently switch to professional Checkers.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
November 05 2014 23:24 GMT
#455
On November 06 2014 08:17 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 06:52 checkupriv wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
[quote]
The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.

Turns out running the best higher education system in the world has some associated costs


While this is a discussion best had elsewhere rather than in this thread, I would dispute the claim that the U.S education system is "the best" to an extent where students ending up with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt is reasonable.


no education system that forces young people to enter the working world with a debt is reasonable...
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 23:24 GMT
#456
On November 06 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 08:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 08:17 Zealously wrote:
On November 06 2014 06:52 checkupriv wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:45 Kimb3r wrote:
On November 06 2014 01:04 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:58 caznitch wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?


Worked a part-time job where I could surf the net and do homework all through college and started paying my loans 2 years in. I'm down to less than 15k in debt now and making a good salary as a software dev for an engineering company


You guys are fucking crazy... The U. S. is a fucked up country, where students are so big in debt after graduating. In Germany no one faces problems like that.. there should be something changed in your education system.

Turns out running the best higher education system in the world has some associated costs


While this is a discussion best had elsewhere rather than in this thread, I would dispute the claim that the U.S education system is "the best" to an extent where students ending up with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt is reasonable.


This is getting too off topic, better close the thread down!

Yea, what if a casual just happens to jump to this page for no reason and read these posts? They're gonna rage-quit all of Team Liquid and SC2 and permanently switch to professional Checkers.


23 pages just isn't practical, sorry.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
November 05 2014 23:33 GMT
#457
ALRIGHT I'M HERE TO BRING THE TOPIC BACK WITH SOME TRASH TALK.

LIFE IS PROBABLY GONNA LOSE TO SAN AND I'M GONNA CRY
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
November 05 2014 23:34 GMT
#458
where's the passion board?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 05 2014 23:35 GMT
#459
On November 06 2014 08:34 Silvana wrote:
where's the passion board?

not for this thread
the last one is here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23204807
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
November 05 2014 23:39 GMT
#460
On November 06 2014 08:35 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 08:34 Silvana wrote:
where's the passion board?

not for this thread
the last one is here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23204807


I was joking ^^ but nice to see I made it to the top 30!
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 36m
INu's Battles
11h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.