• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 519 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 05 2014 09:43 GMT
#421
On November 05 2014 18:38 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 16:11 usopsama wrote:
Polt got rekted.

I'd argue that soO and Zest got more "rekted", what do you think?

nope
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 05 2014 09:56 GMT
#422
On November 05 2014 16:11 usopsama wrote:
Polt got rekted.

Come on, Polt showed us the coolest build of the whole Ro16
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
November 05 2014 10:11 GMT
#423
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!
Insert wise words here
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 05 2014 10:23 GMT
#424
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!

I believe the TL writers team is writing previews as we speak
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
November 05 2014 10:39 GMT
#425
Can't wait!!! It's more than 2 days!!! I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't focus!!! Infinite hype!!!
Insert wise words here
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 05 2014 10:42 GMT
#426
On November 05 2014 18:38 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 16:11 usopsama wrote:
Polt got rekted.

I'd argue that soO and Zest got more "rekted", what do you think?

soo definitely did far better than polt, as appropriate and expected
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 05 2014 11:42 GMT
#427
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?
AdministratorBreak the chains
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 05 2014 12:04 GMT
#428
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-05 12:22:23
November 05 2014 12:18 GMT
#429
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

It was just a speculation. Or a provocation... The thing is I became addict to hype the last few weeks and now I need a new dose of hype every day.

E: now I'm going to push f5 constantly to see if someone has answered me.
Insert wise words here
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 05 2014 12:29 GMT
#430
On November 05 2014 21:18 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

It was just a speculation. Or a provocation... The thing is I became addict to hype the last few weeks and now I need a new dose of hype every day.

E: now I'm going to push f5 constantly to see if someone has answered me.

Well...
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
November 05 2014 14:53 GMT
#431
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 15:03 GMT
#432
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

Lucky you
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 15:05 GMT
#433
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 15:06 GMT
#434
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 15:07 GMT
#435
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

Not really. I can't drive, I have no transportation, and no money
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 15:11 GMT
#436
On November 06 2014 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

Not really. I can't drive, I have no transportation, and no money


I suppose that would be an issue... get a job hippy!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
November 05 2014 15:40 GMT
#437
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 15:47 GMT
#438
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


Where can I go and what can I do to have time AND money together?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
November 05 2014 15:58 GMT
#439
On November 06 2014 00:40 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 00:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 06 2014 00:05 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:53 spoonmaster wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:04 TheDwf wrote:
On November 05 2014 20:42 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 19:11 IAmWithStupid wrote:
As far as I understand, there won't be any hype articles before the Ro8? #NoPassion?!


Where did you hear this?

The bait was real

Got 'em! Passion confirmed!

SO EXCITED, FLYING OUT TO BLIZZCON TONIGHT!

I wish I could leave college and go across the country for one weekend >.>


It's easier to do it now than when you have a job...

I just graduated college last year.

In college you have time but not money.

After college you have money, but not time.


You have money after college in the states? How did you not graduate with 100k+ in debt?
why?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 05 2014 15:59 GMT
#440
Polt had arguably the single weirdest game I'd seen of StarCraft to date. Seriously, what the hell was that.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 36m
INu's Battles
11h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.