• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 519 Next
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 04 2014 22:17 GMT
#401
On November 05 2014 06:12 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 05:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm so depressed since Zest lost . I don't even know who to root for for the rest of the tourney. I don't really like the Protoss still involved, I guess I'll cheer for Bomber and Taeja.

Why not herO?

Also, the Byungjwa has spoken:

Byunprime: mma hero life inno
Byunprime: top 4


It's hard to explain, but I could never be a fan of herO. Some games he played disgusted me (his PvZ immortal sentry all-ins into colossi on 2 bases are everything I hate about Protoss, and I have a very rigid conception of how PvZ should be played).

I could get over Byun's top 4, but I actually think the first semi will be Bomber - Classic. We'll see if he's a better predictor than me, which shouldn't be too hard given how I performed in the bracket contest

SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 04 2014 22:22 GMT
#402
On November 05 2014 07:16 vult wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 05:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm so depressed since Zest lost . I don't even know who to root for for the rest of the tourney. I don't really like the Protoss still involved, I guess I'll cheer for Bomber and Taeja.


When your favorite player loses, cheer for their killer. Life is a great person to cheer for.


What if you weren't necessarily a fan of a player, but just wanted to see them do well because they deserve it? I'm not really a huge soO fan, but it's depressing as hell to see him lose, especially to a player I really don't care for like Taeja.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 04 2014 23:32 GMT
#403
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 04 2014 23:33 GMT
#404
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

chips, salsa, beer but it's mostly also because I'm watching football at the same time
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 04 2014 23:45 GMT
#405
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

I don't need food, just passion

On saturday I went to the cafeteria during a break and LR'd from there. May do something similar again
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 04 2014 23:47 GMT
#406
saturday is when I fast... so no food



as long as life wins, I don't need food.
Life is enough for me <3
rip passion
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 04 2014 23:53 GMT
#407
On November 05 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

I don't need food, just passion

why not both???
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12557 Posts
November 05 2014 00:06 GMT
#408
On November 05 2014 08:53 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

I don't need food, just passion

why not both???


Haven't you made the math on how much passion you don't radiate because you're focusing on a bite? :/
No will to live, no wish to die
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 05 2014 00:07 GMT
#409
On November 05 2014 09:06 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 08:53 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 05 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

I don't need food, just passion

why not both???


Haven't you made the math on how much passion you don't radiate because you're focusing on a bite? :/

I radiate even more passion while I'm eating
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Apoteosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile820 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-05 02:47:41
November 05 2014 02:46 GMT
#410
EDIT: nevermind, Life will win this Blizzcon
Life won like 200k and didn't hire a proper criminal lawyer.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 05 2014 02:49 GMT
#411
On November 05 2014 11:46 Apoteosis wrote:
EDIT: nevermind, Life will win this Blizzcon

but I liked the bracket attempt
How are you doing today?
AxiomBlurr
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-05 03:16:22
November 05 2014 03:16 GMT
#412
Actually - herO has this sewn like Islamic seamstresses from the time of the crusades...
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 05 2014 03:16 GMT
#413
On November 05 2014 11:46 Apoteosis wrote:
EDIT: nevermind, Life will win this Blizzcon

agreed
rip passion
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 05 2014 05:23 GMT
#414
On November 05 2014 12:16 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 11:46 Apoteosis wrote:
EDIT: nevermind, Life will win this Blizzcon

agreed

Either him or herO, yes
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 05 2014 06:44 GMT
#415
On November 05 2014 06:37 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 06:32 y0su wrote:
just found out my BarCraft is going to be offering my player drinks for the 8 remaining players!! :D HYPE!!!

I'd be worried if they didn't serve Life.

i think it's also a bit lucky that most of the guys that made it had somewhat basic drinks
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 05 2014 06:58 GMT
#416
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

goldfish
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 05 2014 07:08 GMT
#417
On November 05 2014 11:46 Apoteosis wrote:
EDIT: nevermind, San will win this Blizzcon

agreed
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 05 2014 07:09 GMT
#418
On November 05 2014 15:58 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 08:32 Die4Ever wrote:
what snacks is everyone getting for this? I usually just get chips and salsa, but I think I need more for this

goldfish


I wouldn't recommend it. Goldfish often have tapeworms which can lead to vitamin B12 deficiency and anaemia.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
November 05 2014 07:11 GMT
#419
Polt got rekted.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 05 2014 09:38 GMT
#420
On November 05 2014 16:11 usopsama wrote:
Polt got rekted.

I'd argue that soO and Zest got more "rekted", what do you think?
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 1m
INu's Battles
14h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.