• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9211 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1081
On November 02 2014 02:31 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:30 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Oh the first WCS day 1 thread got rekt? Awesome


At least they haven''t made me write another Greatest story never told yet.

But that was like my favourite article ever
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1082
Why am I still not able to watch the English stream on TL? I prefer it to watching form twitch
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1083
On November 02 2014 02:30 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I am going to sauna in 15mins...


Okey guys, Im back now. Games can start now,.

/blame me

That's so finnish.

What? I didn't want to miss anygames.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1084
On November 02 2014 02:32 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:30 y0su wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:27 Yorkie wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Only 30 minutes late, still better than average for a SC2 tournament!

Okay you need to loosen up mate

SGTK was like... 5th on the passionboard. I'm surprised that he hasn't fainted from the delayed start as it is.

I was 6th, no passion

Got sniped


I'll admit, you out spammed me :p

it was all my paintshopping and OC posts!! (pretty sure you had 3x my post count)

I had the most posts and paintshops I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
-KG-
Profile Joined October 2012
Denmark1219 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1085
So it begins!!!

..again
~~(,,ºº>
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1086
On November 02 2014 02:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:29 TheAnarchy wrote:
I think we will see tons of dead sheeps

Like this?
[image loading][image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]


That's exactly how we're not going to post
AdministratorBreak the chains
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1087
On November 02 2014 02:29 Yurie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:29 AWalker9 wrote:
Bomber's gonna win either 3-0 or 3-1


You spelled the winner name very wrong.

I guess you believe in a thing called roach?
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1088
Am I missing something? No English stream?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1089
I think Bomber vs Jaedong might go either way and while I want Jaedong to win and redeem himself, I predicted Bomber 3-1 in the bracket contest.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1090
On November 02 2014 02:32 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Am I missing something? No English stream?

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Video2000
Profile Joined April 2012
Denmark517 Posts
November 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1091
http://www.twitch.tv/wcs
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1092
Video Hype
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1093
On November 02 2014 02:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:30 Boucot wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I am going to sauna in 15mins...


Okey guys, Im back now. Games can start now,.

/blame me

That's so finnish.

What? I didn't want to miss anygames.

The sauna thing.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1094
On November 02 2014 02:32 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Am I missing something? No English stream?

nope nowhere.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1095
So basically this is kind of the final qualifier for blizzcon?
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1096
oh no what happened to the thread with a billion pages?!?!?!

Also wow did bomber end up #1 in the rankings?! Amazing, I haven't been watching much this year. Terran obviously OP
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1097
On November 02 2014 02:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:32 y0su wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:30 y0su wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:27 Yorkie wrote:
On November 02 2014 02:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Only 30 minutes late, still better than average for a SC2 tournament!

Okay you need to loosen up mate

SGTK was like... 5th on the passionboard. I'm surprised that he hasn't fainted from the delayed start as it is.

I was 6th, no passion

Got sniped


I'll admit, you out spammed me :p

it was all my paintshopping and OC posts!! (pretty sure you had 3x my post count)

I had the most posts and paintshops I think

that's why you were #1 and I was #4
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1098
i can't wait for taeja to demolish everyone
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1099
On November 02 2014 02:30 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I am going to sauna in 15mins...


Okey guys, Im back now. Games can start now,.

/blame me

Are you and your exfoliated skin happy with yourselves?

Yes.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1100
On November 02 2014 02:33 REyeM wrote:
So basically this is kind of the final qualifier for blizzcon?

Basically challenger league for Blizzcon league :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 246
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9777
JimRising 753
ViBE141
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS67
Trikslyr39
WinterStarcraft13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 57m
INu's Battles
9h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 57m
Replay Cast
20h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.