• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8797 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 491

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 489 490 491 492 493 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9801
On November 02 2014 12:51 kaykoose wrote:
Taeja and Hyun wrap this up


Unfortunately HyuN won't be doing the wrapping, i dont think
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
inbox24
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia344 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9802
On November 02 2014 12:52 Crot4le wrote:
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!


Kespa 4 lyfe
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9803
On November 02 2014 12:51 kaykoose wrote:
Taeja and Hyun wrap this up

rofl. Best joke I've seen all day.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9804
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.


I think any of Taeja, soO, Inno, Bomber or herO can win. No one else has a chance, maybe Classic can pull a sOs and make us all sad.
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9805
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.


I wouldn't say Zest was favored over Innovation, IMO the reigning GSL champion is the favorite until beaten.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9806
herO vs. soO or Bogus finals then.
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9807
On November 02 2014 12:52 Crot4le wrote:
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!


Innovation because we all know either one of them will fall to his might
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9808
Right now, I'm all-in on rooting for a San vs. MMA final.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
691175002
Profile Joined August 2010
122 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9809
Really Nathanias? You think Zest over Life was the most lopsided matchup in the ro16?

Bomber vs Jaedong looked way more one-sided on paper, and I think Innovation vs Hyun is at that level as well.
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9810
On November 02 2014 12:52 Crot4le wrote:
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!

Taeja obviously
etternaonline.com
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9811
On November 02 2014 12:52 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 12:50 Yorkie wrote:
On November 02 2014 12:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Welp, I now have no investment in this tournament. It's a bittersweet feeling

Cheer for life and soO with me. I love you man

I do hope soO does well just because he deserves a win. But I am not cheering for any specific player anymore because I turn into a fucking baby when I do

Just try to cheer for awesome Starcraft then. it's all good


If he does that we might get really awful games though...
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9812
Who cares about these statistics lol

rip passion
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9813
On November 02 2014 12:52 Crot4le wrote:
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!

you watch game 1 and see what naturally comes. you'll end up noticing you hope one player does better (and it could change game to game or even during the game...)
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9814
On November 02 2014 12:51 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?


He could be a favorite, but are you sure he'll beat Taeja or soO if he goes past Hyun ? Because I'm not. Zest was the only one with enough success and reliability to be called a favorite even if that hellish low part of the bracket, but now I can't call anything.
Starecat
Profile Joined August 2014
941 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 03:54:03
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9815
Interesting series and interview, it seems Life really knew he would face the challange of his life.

And KeSPA finally lost a player .
:3
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9816
On November 02 2014 12:52 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?


Dude, no. They should just give Taeja the trophy now.

Bomber would crush Taeja on the finals. Too bad soO is the one going through.
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9817
On November 02 2014 12:52 Crot4le wrote:
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!

TaeJa will retire at the end of the year, while soO can still win in 2015. Easy call.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9818
On November 02 2014 12:52 Crot4le wrote:
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!

soO if you want upper bracket to win

TaeJa if you want Sanfan v San semis
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
inbox24
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia344 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9819
On November 02 2014 12:52 vult wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 kaykoose wrote:
Taeja and Hyun wrap this up


Unfortunately HyuN won't be doing the wrapping, i dont think


The only thing that Hyun will be wrapping is his mouth around Bogus' manhood
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 02 2014 03:53 GMT
#9820
On November 02 2014 12:52 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?

he makes it to the finals.. but doesn't win

What drugs is keeping you up?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 489 490 491 492 493 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3552
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
INu's Battles
13h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.