• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 490

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 488 489 490 491 492 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 02 2014 03:50 GMT
#9781
On November 02 2014 12:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
zealously....you and I are gonna have a lot of fun next week...

temp...lets see what all your bias can do...I will be dissapointed in number 1 Sanfan wont face him in semis

you're a clear #2
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 03:50 GMT
#9782
On November 02 2014 12:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Welp, I now have no investment in this tournament. It's a bittersweet feeling

Cheer for life and soO with me. I love you man
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 02 2014 03:50 GMT
#9783
On November 02 2014 12:47 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9784
wooohooo go soO!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

HOly shit am I excited about blizzcon!!111111!!!!!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9785
On November 02 2014 12:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:49 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2014 12:49 ETisME wrote:
how were the games? any worth watching?

San vs jjakji games 1 and 2

^everything except these

? those games were fucking hilarious, watch the hell out of them
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
HeadlessWonder
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1096 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9786
let's go Taeja! :D
CIS Doto
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 03:53:34
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9787
I've never done this before, but I'll sigbet someone on Taeja vs. Soo.

EDIT: Yep, definitely got the terran wrong in this one.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9788
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9789
Taeja and Hyun wrap this up
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9790
On November 02 2014 12:50 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Welp, I now have no investment in this tournament. It's a bittersweet feeling

Cheer for life and soO with me. I love you man

I do hope soO does well just because he deserves a win. But I am not cheering for any specific player anymore because I turn into a fucking baby when I do
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
November 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#9791
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9792
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.


Thats what makes it fun.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9793
LIFE TOOK OUT SAN? getting a little bold Redeye. San spotted Life the qualifier series so he can kick his ass at Blizzcon next week
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9794
On November 02 2014 12:50 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
zealously....you and I are gonna have a lot of fun next week...

temp...lets see what all your bias can do...I will be dissapointed in number 1 Sanfan wont face him in semis

you're a clear #2

funny thing is, San isnt even my favorite player

DRG HuK sOs are big three next three fluctuate but right now its San Scarlett Polt
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9795
TEAM TAEJA LEGGO
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9796
On November 02 2014 12:51 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?


Dude, no. They should just give Taeja the trophy now.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9797
On November 02 2014 12:51 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?


He'll be too busy losing to soojwa
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9798
On November 02 2014 12:51 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:51 [PkF] Wire wrote:
The thing is now Zest is gone, I really don't know who will win. We don't even have a clear favorite anymore and I think even San or Classic could take the whole thing.

INnoVation maybe?

he makes it to the finals.. but doesn't win
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9799
I want both soO and TaeJa to win....

Who do I root for?!?!?!
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#9800
On November 02 2014 12:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 12:50 Yorkie wrote:
On November 02 2014 12:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Welp, I now have no investment in this tournament. It's a bittersweet feeling

Cheer for life and soO with me. I love you man

I do hope soO does well just because he deserves a win. But I am not cheering for any specific player anymore because I turn into a fucking baby when I do

Just try to cheer for awesome Starcraft then. it's all good
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 488 489 490 491 492 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8928
olofmeister1046
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick178
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos996
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 43m
OSC
4h 43m
Stellar Fest
4h 43m
OSC
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.