Edit: thanks god HyuN is not able to punish herO's sloppines

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
Edit: thanks god HyuN is not able to punish herO's sloppines ![]() | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
| ||
|
Tzyx
Northern Ireland281 Posts
That was the kind of attack I'd try lol. | ||
|
Tzyx
Northern Ireland281 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:04 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 18:03 pure.Wasted wrote: On October 23 2014 18:03 OtherWorld wrote: On October 23 2014 18:02 pure.Wasted wrote: Man, if HOTS did anything right it was making the Hydra a great unit. Hydras might be my favorite Zerg unit to watch now, after Mutas. They're still awful to use as a Zerg player though (talking about fun of use/microability) What, even on creep? Hmm on creep it's OK, pretty much like any other Zerg unit, but as an offensive unit I mean. They feel slow and fragile considering their cost. Their DPS is totally insane though I gotta say I find using them really fun. Any time I can find an excuse to use them I will :D They're not the fastest, but they can shoot up! ![]() | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:17 DarkLordOlli wrote: Yessssssssssssssssssss, cast the glorious PvP Noooooooooooooooooo... tuning in, tuning out | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2 | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:15 Tzyx wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 18:04 OtherWorld wrote: On October 23 2014 18:03 pure.Wasted wrote: On October 23 2014 18:03 OtherWorld wrote: On October 23 2014 18:02 pure.Wasted wrote: Man, if HOTS did anything right it was making the Hydra a great unit. Hydras might be my favorite Zerg unit to watch now, after Mutas. They're still awful to use as a Zerg player though (talking about fun of use/microability) What, even on creep? Hmm on creep it's OK, pretty much like any other Zerg unit, but as an offensive unit I mean. They feel slow and fragile considering their cost. Their DPS is totally insane though I gotta say I find using them really fun. Any time I can find an excuse to use them I will :D They're not the fastest, but they can shoot up! ![]() Yeah since HotS they're a good unit for sure, but somehow I don't find them responsive and fun. Also cast San-Life plz edit : oh well Zest-Rain isn't bad either, I hope they'll do Life-San next | ||
|
Tzyx
Northern Ireland281 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote: It's RAIN VS ZEST If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2 I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion. ![]() | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
edit: specifically the way he phrased it. His co-caster said "Rain vs Zest is the best of these in my opinion" and Rifkin basically dismissed that opinion by saying "it doesn't matter if it's good or not, it's the only one we can cast." I'm a Terran diehard and I got more enthusiasm for this PvP than that! | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote: It's RAIN VS ZEST If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2 I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion. ![]() well that finals sucked. | ||
|
LeLfe
France3160 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote: It's RAIN VS ZEST If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2 I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion. ![]() passion confirmed daed, enjoy your Passionstones games | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On October 23 2014 18:24 LeLfe wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote: On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote: It's RAIN VS ZEST If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2 I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion. ![]() passion confirmed daed, enjoy your Passionstones games still better than pvp | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft512
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|