• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

[IEM] San Jose Asia Qualifiers - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 23 2014 09:26 GMT
#441
On October 23 2014 18:25 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:24 LeLfe wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.

passion confirmed daed, enjoy your Passionstones games

still better than pvp


What would Artosis say?
Moderator
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2014 09:28 GMT
#442
That shirt! :D :D
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
October 23 2014 09:28 GMT
#443
Lol Pig loses to Zest, has another chance, against soO
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2014 09:31 GMT
#444
On October 23 2014 18:10 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:08 deacon.frost wrote:
They are bashing herO's phoenix control! heretics, burn them!


Lol.

Nobody expects Spanish inquisition! Oh my god, how I love this scene :>
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Tzyx
Profile Joined August 2010
Northern Ireland281 Posts
October 23 2014 09:32 GMT
#445
On October 23 2014 18:28 Ketch wrote:
Lol Pig loses to Zest, has another chance, against soO


He's a massive fan of SoO I'm sure he won't mind too much
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 23 2014 09:32 GMT
#446
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 23 2014 09:33 GMT
#447
Life - San D:
AdministratorBreak the chains
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 09:35:13
October 23 2014 09:34 GMT
#448
On October 23 2014 18:32 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.

I agree. I mean, most GSLs finals suck anyway, and this one did not suck too much. Was there cheese? Yes. Was it bad, because both players made tons of mistakes that should never happen to Code S-level players? No. The only "bad" game, in term of quality of play, that I can think of is the Foxtrot game in which soO lost to a 2 rax despite going 14/14. Apart from that it was a fun a overall cool series

On October 23 2014 18:33 Zealously wrote:
Life - San D:


Believe !
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 23 2014 09:36 GMT
#449
On October 23 2014 18:33 Zealously wrote:
Life - San D:


The last time I saw a match more one-sided was when Cloud was an active sc2 player.
Moderator
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 09:37 GMT
#450
On October 23 2014 18:36 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:33 Zealously wrote:
Life - San D:


The last time I saw a match more one-sided was when Cloud was an active sc2 player.

ForGG-Dayshi though
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2014 09:39 GMT
#451
Waiting simulator, the overlay is right >< Zest, where are you?
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
October 23 2014 09:39 GMT
#452
MC > StarDust > Stats > herO
MC to win Blizzcon
Liquipedia"Expert"
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 09:41 GMT
#453
On October 23 2014 18:39 Inflicted wrote:
MC > StarDust > Stats > herO
MC to win Blizzcon

But don't forget that SpaceMarine > MC
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 09:45:21
October 23 2014 09:42 GMT
#454
On October 23 2014 18:34 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:32 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.

I agree. I mean, most GSLs finals suck anyway, and this one did not suck too much. Was there cheese? Yes. Was it bad, because both players made tons of mistakes that should never happen to Code S-level players? No. The only "bad" game, in term of quality of play, that I can think of is the Foxtrot game in which soO lost to a 2 rax despite going 14/14. Apart from that it was a fun a overall cool series.


Yeah, soO really bungled that. I wonder if we can go back to that and say that's the exact moment that he crumbled under the pressure. Because his decision making with retreating the Lings from Inno's depots made zero sense to me. He knew there could be nothing behind that wall. If he'd committed, at the very least he was guaranteed to suffocate Inno's income.

Maybe "crumbled under the pressure" isn't the right phrase... more like started to panic.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 23 2014 09:44 GMT
#455
Protoss such in a bad spot
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 09:46 GMT
#456
On October 23 2014 18:42 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:34 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:32 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.

I agree. I mean, most GSLs finals suck anyway, and this one did not suck too much. Was there cheese? Yes. Was it bad, because both players made tons of mistakes that should never happen to Code S-level players? No. The only "bad" game, in term of quality of play, that I can think of is the Foxtrot game in which soO lost to a 2 rax despite going 14/14. Apart from that it was a fun a overall cool series.


Yeah, soO really bungled that. I wonder if we can go back to that and say that's the exact moment that he crumbled under the pressure. Because his decision making with retreating the Lings from Inno's depots made zero sense. He knew there could be nothing behind that wall. If he'd committed, at the very least he was guaranteed to suffocate Inno's income.

I don't if it is really pressure, but that's definitely the moment where INnoVation took the mental advantage. And yeah, 14/14 is pretty much supposed to be a BO win against 2rax, I don't even know how he lost that
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 09:50:26
October 23 2014 09:48 GMT
#457
On October 23 2014 18:46 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:42 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:34 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:32 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.

I agree. I mean, most GSLs finals suck anyway, and this one did not suck too much. Was there cheese? Yes. Was it bad, because both players made tons of mistakes that should never happen to Code S-level players? No. The only "bad" game, in term of quality of play, that I can think of is the Foxtrot game in which soO lost to a 2 rax despite going 14/14. Apart from that it was a fun a overall cool series.


Yeah, soO really bungled that. I wonder if we can go back to that and say that's the exact moment that he crumbled under the pressure. Because his decision making with retreating the Lings from Inno's depots made zero sense. He knew there could be nothing behind that wall. If he'd committed, at the very least he was guaranteed to suffocate Inno's income.

I don't if it is really pressure, but that's definitely the moment where INnoVation took the mental advantage. And yeah, 14/14 is pretty much supposed to be a BO win against 2rax, I don't even know how he lost that

That's why I didn't like the finals very much. I don't like to watch someone clearly underperforming, throwing games.

SoO threw several games imo. Not just the 2 rax one.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
covetousrat
Profile Joined October 2010
2109 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 09:50:46
October 23 2014 09:50 GMT
#458
WTF is Zest missing for 40 mins? Just give Rain free win..
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
October 23 2014 09:50 GMT
#459
On October 23 2014 18:46 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:42 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:34 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:32 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.

I agree. I mean, most GSLs finals suck anyway, and this one did not suck too much. Was there cheese? Yes. Was it bad, because both players made tons of mistakes that should never happen to Code S-level players? No. The only "bad" game, in term of quality of play, that I can think of is the Foxtrot game in which soO lost to a 2 rax despite going 14/14. Apart from that it was a fun a overall cool series.


Yeah, soO really bungled that. I wonder if we can go back to that and say that's the exact moment that he crumbled under the pressure. Because his decision making with retreating the Lings from Inno's depots made zero sense. He knew there could be nothing behind that wall. If he'd committed, at the very least he was guaranteed to suffocate Inno's income.

I don't if it is really pressure, but that's definitely the moment where INnoVation took the mental advantage. And yeah, 14/14 is pretty much supposed to be a BO win against 2rax, I don't even know how he lost that

wat does BO stand for?
covetousrat
Profile Joined October 2010
2109 Posts
October 23 2014 09:51 GMT
#460
On October 23 2014 18:50 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 18:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:42 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:34 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:32 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:24 stuchiu wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:21 Big J wrote:
On October 23 2014 18:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
It's RAIN VS ZEST

If you don't watch that, you don't like SC2


I was on the verge of tuning out Innovation vs soO GSL finals after 3games... Probably just lost my passion.


well that finals sucked.


I'm honestly surprised so few people enjoyed that finals. The games sucked if judged individually, sure, but as a series, I found it very deep and rewarding as a fan of both players.

I agree. I mean, most GSLs finals suck anyway, and this one did not suck too much. Was there cheese? Yes. Was it bad, because both players made tons of mistakes that should never happen to Code S-level players? No. The only "bad" game, in term of quality of play, that I can think of is the Foxtrot game in which soO lost to a 2 rax despite going 14/14. Apart from that it was a fun a overall cool series.


Yeah, soO really bungled that. I wonder if we can go back to that and say that's the exact moment that he crumbled under the pressure. Because his decision making with retreating the Lings from Inno's depots made zero sense. He knew there could be nothing behind that wall. If he'd committed, at the very least he was guaranteed to suffocate Inno's income.

I don't if it is really pressure, but that's definitely the moment where INnoVation took the mental advantage. And yeah, 14/14 is pretty much supposed to be a BO win against 2rax, I don't even know how he lost that

wat does BO stand for?


build order
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft512
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft512
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 851
White-Ra 151
Noble 71
NaDa 63
Hyuk 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5107
Counter-Strike
taco 370
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Other Games
summit1g7867
Coldzera 853
C9.Mang0345
ViBE59
Mew2King56
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 43m
Online Event
9h 43m
FEL
14h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.