On October 23 2014 17:37 pure.Wasted wrote:
Best of what?
Best of what?
Best of 3 I think
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On October 23 2014 17:37 pure.Wasted wrote: Best of what? Best of 3 I think | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Loccstana
United States833 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
How you beat soOjwa so ezpz | ||
|
Tzyx
Northern Ireland281 Posts
I really hope they show PiGs game. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
goswser
United States3548 Posts
On October 23 2014 17:39 Penev wrote: Not the best series. Oh well.. Rain playing quite well though, abusing the difficulty for zerg to scout timing attacks early enough to react to them in both games. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
if they don't cast that I'm rioting | ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
I'm staying at my warm house and watching IEM kr qualifier today, wohoho! Rain vs Zest hype! | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On October 23 2014 17:41 DarkLordOlli wrote: ZEST VS RAIN, THE REMATCH if they don't cast that I'm rioting Who are those scrubs, give me Life | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On October 23 2014 17:41 goswser wrote: Rain playing quite well though, abusing the difficulty for zerg to scout timing attacks early enough to react to them in both games. Sure. But that's not enough to count it among "the best" series imo. Cool to see you in the LR btw! | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
According to this bracket, Rain is supposed to fight Stats. According to this bracket, Rain just beat soO and is going up against Zest next. I don't often tune in for qualifiers, I'm sure there's a very obvious explanation for all of it. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On October 23 2014 17:48 pure.Wasted wrote: Could some kind soul please explain why there appear to be two completely different San Jose tournaments going on with the same players? According to this bracket, Rain is supposed to fight Stats. According to this bracket, Rain just beat soO and is going up against Zest next. I don't often tune in for qualifiers, I'm sure there's a very obvious explanation for all of it. First one is from yesterday's KR qualifier, but the ones in the final matches already qualified and the matches didn't need to be played. Today's (the second link) is the final Asia qualifier with new brackets | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On October 23 2014 17:50 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On October 23 2014 17:48 pure.Wasted wrote: Could some kind soul please explain why there appear to be two completely different San Jose tournaments going on with the same players? According to this bracket, Rain is supposed to fight Stats. According to this bracket, Rain just beat soO and is going up against Zest next. I don't often tune in for qualifiers, I'm sure there's a very obvious explanation for all of it. First one is from yesterday's KR qualifier, but the ones in the final matches already qualified and the matches didn't need to be played. Today's (the second link) is the final Asia qualifier with new brackets That makes perfect sense, thank you! On October 23 2014 17:37 Zealously wrote: Best of 3 I think Danke. | ||
|
LeLfe
France3160 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
|
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|