• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9478 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 19 2014 11:03 GMT
#561
On March 19 2014 20:02 Furikawari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?

This ego slapfight is more entertaining than PvP
Glorious SEA doto
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 11:03 GMT
#562
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?


I am not Ponera, sorry. I am not familiar with this person
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 19 2014 11:04 GMT
#563
On March 19 2014 20:02 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:53 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 NovaMB wrote:
Its hilarious that Dreamleague doubled their 100k prizepool and GOM cant even get 10k because they dont undestand why the model works in Dota


You can't compare Dreamleague and Code S, seriously.

GOM is trying to crowd fund via their 80$ tickets and got 8k so far in like 2 months. They dont seem to understand that thats not how it works.

Their Gom invitational thing will be a WCS Tier 3 event at best, which is hilarious to me, because it will have all regional champions fighting for like 8k or something


You just can't simply compare viewers base + DotA 2 compendiums/crowdfunding tickets give so many nice things that almost every itemfapper get them. And what can GOM make for you? Bucket of ramen?
I, for example, didn't buy Dreamleague's thingy because noone of my friends purchased it and i had noone to play with in fantasy.


Just saying that GOM will look stupid in the end when they fly in the WCS AM and EU champions to compete for 19k$ and 300 WCS points.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 11:04 GMT
#564
On March 19 2014 20:03 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 Fusilero wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265408-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265428-the-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380171-the-spunxtain-fanclub-20
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380793-interview-with-spunxtain
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380795-the-spunxtain-fanclub-30


roflmao there were five, I thought there were only two... wowzers
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:04 GMT
#565
On March 19 2014 20:03 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:02 Furikawari wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?

This ego slapfight is more entertaining than PvP

The best part is lorning dodging the sigbet if drg vs maru happens
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 19 2014 11:04 GMT
#566
Anddddddddddd dead :D
RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 11:04 GMT
#567
On March 19 2014 20:03 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?


I am not Ponera, sorry. I am not familiar with this person


Sounds like something Ponera would say
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 11:06:05
March 19 2014 11:05 GMT
#568
On March 19 2014 20:04 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:02 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:53 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 NovaMB wrote:
Its hilarious that Dreamleague doubled their 100k prizepool and GOM cant even get 10k because they dont undestand why the model works in Dota


You can't compare Dreamleague and Code S, seriously.

GOM is trying to crowd fund via their 80$ tickets and got 8k so far in like 2 months. They dont seem to understand that thats not how it works.

Their Gom invitational thing will be a WCS Tier 3 event at best, which is hilarious to me, because it will have all regional champions fighting for like 8k or something


You just can't simply compare viewers base + DotA 2 compendiums/crowdfunding tickets give so many nice things that almost every itemfapper get them. And what can GOM make for you? Bucket of ramen?
I, for example, didn't buy Dreamleague's thingy because noone of my friends purchased it and i had noone to play with in fantasy.


Just saying that GOM will look stupid in the end when they fly in the WCS AM and EU champions to compete for 19k$ and 300 WCS points.


They still might add some money lol.
And it's more about pride i guess than about money. Same to being Code S champion.

On March 19 2014 20:03 Dinotramp wrote:
What happened in game 3?


Rain's oracle was godlike and he outplayed herO in control with stalkers.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:05 GMT
#569
On March 19 2014 20:04 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:03 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
[quote]
Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?


I am not Ponera, sorry. I am not familiar with this person


Sounds like something Ponera would say

I think the most convincing thing would be if spunxtain420 or w/e has a problem with irc, and specifically opterown
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 19 2014 11:05 GMT
#570
On March 19 2014 20:04 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:03 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
[quote]
Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?


I am not Ponera, sorry. I am not familiar with this person


Sounds like something Ponera would say

Someone gift him TL+ and see if he has a breakdown
Glorious SEA doto
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
March 19 2014 11:05 GMT
#571
On March 19 2014 20:03 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:02 Furikawari wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?

This ego slapfight is more entertaining than PvP


Agreed.

Turned on the stream to give PvP a chance and to listen to Tastetosis, stayed because LR is entertaining.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
March 19 2014 11:07 GMT
#572
On March 19 2014 20:04 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:03 Fusilero wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:02 Furikawari wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
[quote]
Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?

This ego slapfight is more entertaining than PvP

The best part is lorning dodging the sigbet if drg vs maru happens

sounds like this other guy on this forum. he liked bomber or something
The Bomber boy
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
March 19 2014 11:07 GMT
#573
I don't understand why the fanclub was closed. The name of the person making it clearly shows us that it wasn't Spunxtain doing it.

Seemed legit.
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 11:07 GMT
#574
On March 19 2014 20:04 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:03 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 Fusilero wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265408-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265428-the-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380171-the-spunxtain-fanclub-20
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380793-interview-with-spunxtain
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380795-the-spunxtain-fanclub-30


roflmao there were five, I thought there were only two... wowzers


Something happened to the first two I so someone made new ones.
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 11:07 GMT
#575
On March 19 2014 20:05 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:03 Fusilero wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:02 Furikawari wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
[quote]
Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?

This ego slapfight is more entertaining than PvP


Agreed.

Turned on the stream to give PvP a chance and to listen to Tastetosis, stayed because LR is entertaining.

What ego slapfight, dude just wants attention. Not getting any cuddles from me anymore
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 19 2014 11:07 GMT
#576
On March 19 2014 20:00 bo1b wrote:
how long have you got to go with that lorning?


until march 15th 2015.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:08 GMT
#577
On March 19 2014 20:05 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:04 liberate71 wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:03 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?


I am not Ponera, sorry. I am not familiar with this person


Sounds like something Ponera would say

Someone gift him TL+ and see if he has a breakdown

He's made a fanclub for himself, thats pretty close to an ama
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 19 2014 11:09 GMT
#578
On March 19 2014 20:04 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:03 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 20:00 Fusilero wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265408-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265428-the-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380171-the-spunxtain-fanclub-20
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380793-interview-with-spunxtain
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380795-the-spunxtain-fanclub-30


roflmao there were five, I thought there were only two... wowzers

technically 4, one of the threads is an interview
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:09 GMT
#579
On March 19 2014 20:07 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 bo1b wrote:
how long have you got to go with that lorning?


until march 15th 2015.

1 year? hahahahahaha
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:09 GMT
#580
No wonder he's dodging the sigbet, wouldn't want to add time to that
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 331
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Yoon 23
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee192
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe79
djWHEAT79
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 35m
Online Event
20h 35m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.