• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 37 Next All
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 19 2014 10:53 GMT
#521
On March 19 2014 19:52 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:46 NovaMB wrote:
Its hilarious that Dreamleague doubled their 100k prizepool and GOM cant even get 10k because they dont undestand why the model works in Dota


You can't compare Dreamleague and Code S, seriously.

GOM is trying to crowd fund via their 80$ tickets and got 8k so far in like 2 months. They dont seem to understand that thats not how it works.

Their Gom invitational thing will be a WCS Tier 3 event at best, which is hilarious to me, because it will have all regional champions fighting for like 8k or something
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 10:54 GMT
#522
On March 19 2014 19:53 Ramiz1989 wrote:
And stream just died. :D

Trying to put us out of our misery.
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
March 19 2014 10:54 GMT
#523
On March 19 2014 19:53 Ramiz1989 wrote:
And stream just died. :D

came back pretty quick, not sure if he got that stalker though. looked like he was going to.
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 10:55 GMT
#524
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:45 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:38 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (6)
 
22%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
11%

★★★- Good game (4)
 
15%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (7)
 
26%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (7)
 
26%

27 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season




I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?

Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now


Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
March 19 2014 10:55 GMT
#525
Don't press the red button!
WHAT?
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 19 2014 10:55 GMT
#526
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:45 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
[quote]


I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?

Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now


Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

Lorning is being a bad boy, you better put him in his place.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 10:55 GMT
#527
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:45 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
[quote]


I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?

Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now


Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where
Community News
TL+ Member
canilsen
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway286 Posts
March 19 2014 10:56 GMT
#528
Is the stream buggy for me, or is it supposed to be extremely bright blue?
when I am king you will be first against the wall
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
March 19 2014 10:56 GMT
#529
RIP herO
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 10:56 GMT
#530
That nexus wasn't canceled tastless
polpot
Profile Joined April 2012
3002 Posts
March 19 2014 10:56 GMT
#531
Rain micro allways on top
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 10:57 GMT
#532
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:45 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
[quote]

I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?

Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now


Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 10:57 GMT
#533
Poll: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 3?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (4)
 
36%

★★★- Good game (4)
 
36%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (3)
 
27%

11 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 3?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season

Community News
TL+ Member
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 10:58:01
March 19 2014 10:57 GMT
#534
Stalker war can be fun to watch

They kinda have the same laser as in the Star Wars
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
March 19 2014 10:57 GMT
#535
Nice one Rain, win one more pls
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 19 2014 10:58 GMT
#536
Poll: Will Hero scout for proxies this game?

No (4)
 
50%

He is the one doing the proxy (4)
 
50%

Yes (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Will Hero scout for proxies this game?

(Vote): No
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): He is the one doing the proxy


Not a chance he does lol
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 10:58 GMT
#537
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:45 Orcasgt24 wrote:
[quote]
Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now


Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself
Community News
TL+ Member
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
March 19 2014 10:59 GMT
#538
On March 19 2014 19:57 Muffloe wrote:
Stalker war can be fun to watch

They kinda have the same laser as in the Star Wars


Blink vs Blink is one of my favorites in sc2
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 19 2014 10:59 GMT
#539
I can't believe lorning thinks lygf did nothing wrong
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 19 2014 10:59 GMT
#540
On March 19 2014 19:59 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe lorning thinks lygf did nothing wrong

Haha :D
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 451
IndyStarCraft 100
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Liquid`Ret 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
qojqva1916
Dendi1003
Counter-Strike
Fnx 570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1500
crisheroes1112
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
fl0m2287
singsing1959
FrodaN1280
B2W.Neo963
Beastyqt656
Mlord418
Hui .233
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee164
KnowMe131
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King67
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile128
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7831
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 34m
INu's Battles
19h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.