• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11777 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 37 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 10:41 GMT
#481
On March 19 2014 19:38 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (6)
 
22%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
11%

★★★- Good game (4)
 
15%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (7)
 
26%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (7)
 
26%

27 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Community News
TL+ Member
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#482
On March 19 2014 18:31 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 18:31 SpunXtain20 wrote:
How are you Lorning dear? *Cuddles*

Don't talk to me


You're cold as ice sometimes sweetie. It's okay I know you love me still.
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 10:42:31
March 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#483
On March 19 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:38 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (6)
 
22%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
11%

★★★- Good game (4)
 
15%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (7)
 
26%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (7)
 
26%

27 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season




I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#484
Time to make a game called extreme pong, have fireballs and other random shit flying everywhere and then chuck it on ios and android.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
March 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#485
Those colors are so bad. Being at work I can't watch it as much as I would like to, and I can't see shit.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 10:42:59
March 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#486
On March 19 2014 19:21 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:17 Rollora wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:11 NarutO wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:03 RandomPlayer wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:59 Orcasgt24 wrote:
hate these unmutable twitch ads


i never get any ads on the internet with ad blocker.


You are also not supporting eSports by that. One of the guys that don't realize money is actually everywhere in the scene, we can push it ourselves, but prefer to not give money to the scene we enjoy while it doesnt cost us anything!

thats not true at all btw.
Having Adblock is sometimes a security issue. There are lots of viruses transported over ads, as you might know: PCGH.de, a german newssite for PC tech had issues with ads several times, having to inform their users that they having a virus if they were not protected by adblock. Also I already caught one on TL a year ago, so: it is NOT about not supporting eSports, its also about security, saving bandwith, NOT supporting some ads.
Also you can activate Adblock for some sites, like specifically TL. But then again, sometimes I wonder why I should turn it on, the ads sometimes have NOTHING to do with esports, games, computers although I am on a site for that.

But its wrong, that you don't support Esports with using adblock, they rather should protect the user with having a safe way to use ads and include them into the stream in a better way


No matter how you put it - the reason doesn't matter. The result is the same, basically stealing away money that could have been generated. If you have tech issues and security issues, I will advice you on getting better security besides adblock. Someone that wants harm to a broad community probably isn't relying on the user not having adblock to begin with.

Ofcourse you could donate, subscribe etc pp to channels which would support esports as well, but if you do neither of those things, you are enjoying free content without contributing while you could. You don't generate a ton of money, but little bit helps as well, especially if its thousands of viewers.

Just imagine you invite people over to your house and you are paying for the meal + drinks. Anyone could either give you 5$ or not, in the end if everyone decided to not give you shit, you are in the negative... if only a few people gave you something, might at least be break even.

1. I am not stealing money by not watching ads
2. If you put it that way, I could also argue, that the extra power a pc sucks while loading, rendering ads etc, though it is almost not measurable, takes away MY money, also generates pollution etc etc (If you sum it up to several tens of thousands of users). Stupid argument, I know, but not untrue.
3. I am donating and subscribing(since I earn my own money, I can afford a few $ here and there), I just don't like Ads because of many many reasons, but to sum them up again: have limited internet, have had security issues BC of them, the are annoying(if they pop up or load vids in the background), they slow sometimes the loading of the page or block your vision etc,
4. I have adblock, firewall, router, 2 antivirus programms, avorax antispyware, anti-malware, spybot, use most modern versions of the browser etc. Fun fact that have a lot of other PCGH.de and TL users, still they got the virus and me and all the other adblock users as well. Even the site recommended using adblock for a while, after that occured. And it generates the income ofc over the ads...

But lets get Back to the game, we can discuss that via PN

liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#487
On March 19 2014 19:42 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 18:31 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 SpunXtain20 wrote:
How are you Lorning dear? *Cuddles*

Don't talk to me


You're cold as ice sometimes sweetie. It's okay I know you love me still.


I hope you weren't off crying that whole time

Lorning is alright, just spark some conversation up about his favourite team - Startale
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 19 2014 10:43 GMT
#488
On March 19 2014 19:34 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:33 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:30 Dodgin wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:21 Morbidius wrote:
I wonder if Blizz will ditch SC2 once HeroesOTS comes out like they did with BW.


Probably, most of the sc2 team works on that game now.

Wow, Jin Air bro, why so negative

Haha, I just noticed your sig changed from Simon to Naniwa now. Pretty funny


On March 19 2014 19:34 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:34 Kasaraki wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:33 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:30 Dodgin wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:21 Morbidius wrote:
I wonder if Blizz will ditch SC2 once HeroesOTS comes out like they did with BW.


Probably, most of the sc2 team works on that game now.

Wow, Jin Air bro, why so negative

Haha, I just noticed your sig changed from Simon to Naniwa now. Pretty funny

ahaha


I keep up with the news and stuff.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 19 2014 10:44 GMT
#489
On March 19 2014 19:27 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
The more I watch this, the more I'm pumped to see life #rek maru

+rep if you agree


I wasn't really impressed by Life at IEM. His counter attacks were hurting him more than actually benefited him and he was generally very wasteful with his units. On the Yeonsu game he had around 55k resources lost in a 30min ling-bane-muta game. Even though Maru's TvZ is not his best I feel like Life will need to step it up a bit to win.

Also he won't lose TvZ. TvP ok, but since that is only in the finals... we have our finalist
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 10:44 GMT
#490
Whoa they are tripping me out using a lower case e as a capital e... :S
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 10:45 GMT
#491
On March 19 2014 19:42 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:42 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 SpunXtain20 wrote:
How are you Lorning dear? *Cuddles*

Don't talk to me


You're cold as ice sometimes sweetie. It's okay I know you love me still.


I hope you weren't off crying that whole time

Lorning is alright, just spark some conversation up about his favourite team - Startale


I wasn't crying I'm just a busy bee getting ready for work tomorrow (gotta bring home the bacon for my queen).

We're naming our first child Startale <3
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 19 2014 10:45 GMT
#492
On March 19 2014 19:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:38 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (6)
 
22%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
11%

★★★- Good game (4)
 
15%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (7)
 
26%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (7)
 
26%

27 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season




I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?

Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 19 2014 10:45 GMT
#493
On March 19 2014 19:28 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:26 DaedricTV wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:17 Rollora wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:11 NarutO wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:03 RandomPlayer wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:59 Orcasgt24 wrote:
hate these unmutable twitch ads


i never get any ads on the internet with ad blocker.


You are also not supporting eSports by that. One of the guys that don't realize money is actually everywhere in the scene, we can push it ourselves, but prefer to not give money to the scene we enjoy while it doesnt cost us anything!


But its wrong, that you don't support Esports with using adblock, they rather should protect the user with having a safe way to use ads and include them into the stream in a better way


IEM and Asus Rog events show a better way to do it.


I use adblock everywhere simply because they're always too in-your-face and irritating. Twitch ones are the worst as the volume is so loud. If they were more discreet maybe I would unblock.

yep, its also about them being too much in your face, loud etc. I hate that for TV as well, got a blocker there too
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 10:45 GMT
#494
On March 19 2014 19:42 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:42 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 SpunXtain20 wrote:
How are you Lorning dear? *Cuddles*

Don't talk to me


You're cold as ice sometimes sweetie. It's okay I know you love me still.


I hope you weren't off crying that whole time

Lorning is alright, just spark some conversation up about his favourite team - Startale

My WHAT?!
Community News
TL+ Member
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 19 2014 10:46 GMT
#495
On March 19 2014 19:30 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:28 Rollora wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:20 bo1b wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:17 Rollora wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:11 NarutO wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:03 RandomPlayer wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:59 Orcasgt24 wrote:
hate these unmutable twitch ads


i never get any ads on the internet with ad blocker.


You are also not supporting eSports by that. One of the guys that don't realize money is actually everywhere in the scene, we can push it ourselves, but prefer to not give money to the scene we enjoy while it doesnt cost us anything!

thats not true at all btw.
Having Adblock is sometimes a security issue. There are lots of viruses transported over ads, as you might know: PCGH.de, a german newssite for PC tech had issues with ads several times, having to inform their users that they having a virus if they were not protected by adblock. Also I already caught one on TL a year ago, so: it is NOT about not supporting eSports, its also about security, saving bandwith, NOT supporting some ads.
Also you can activate Adblock for some sites, like specifically TL. But then again, sometimes I wonder why I should turn it on, the ads sometimes have NOTHING to do with esports, games, computers although I am on a site for that.

But its wrong, that you don't support Esports with using adblock, they rather should protect the user with having a safe way to use ads and include them into the stream in a better way

I'm sure the majority of people turn on addblock because of security reasons, not just because they're annoying.

Getting viruses from ads isn't annoying right ?

same for me: its mostly because it is annoying. but I would turn them back on for TL, if ads wouldn't be a threat as well. I can bear the burden of having some popups on ONE site, if I then support it.
Doesn't matter for what reasons some ppl turn on adblock, but there are good reasons so that is enough.

I don't want to say it's not possible, but it sounds so ludicrous that twitch would host adds with viruses in them.

no site does do that on purpose, that would damage reputation, make users flee to adblock etc... but it happened.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
March 19 2014 10:46 GMT
#496
On March 19 2014 19:44 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:27 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
The more I watch this, the more I'm pumped to see life #rek maru

+rep if you agree


I wasn't really impressed by Life at IEM. His counter attacks were hurting him more than actually benefited him and he was generally very wasteful with his units. On the Yeonsu game he had around 55k resources lost in a 30min ling-bane-muta game. Even though Maru's TvZ is not his best I feel like Life will need to step it up a bit to win.

Also he won't lose TvZ. TvP ok, but since that is only in the finals... we have our finalist


Well, it depends on PartinG vs soO... Even if Maru beats Life, he could still have to play PartinG in the semis.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 19 2014 10:46 GMT
#497
Its hilarious that Dreamleague doubled their 100k prizepool and GOM cant even get 10k because they dont undestand why the model works in Dota
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 10:46 GMT
#498
On March 19 2014 19:45 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:42 liberate71 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:42 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 18:31 SpunXtain20 wrote:
How are you Lorning dear? *Cuddles*

Don't talk to me


You're cold as ice sometimes sweetie. It's okay I know you love me still.


I hope you weren't off crying that whole time

Lorning is alright, just spark some conversation up about his favourite team - Startale

My WHAT?!


Sorry mate, its in your signature
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
March 19 2014 10:46 GMT
#499
On March 19 2014 19:45 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:38 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (6)
 
22%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
11%

★★★- Good game (4)
 
15%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (7)
 
26%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (7)
 
26%

27 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Rain vs herO Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season




I'm laughing at the people that voted 5 stars.

Such sarcasm. Probe counter attack = instant 5 stars right guys?

Her0$ doesn't scout after what happened in IEM game and his opponent proxies will be a 5 star game on TL forever now


Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
March 19 2014 10:48 GMT
#500
On March 19 2014 19:34 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:21 Otolia wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:17 lilsusie wrote:
I got to talk to sOs a bit after the game, he said that he indeed is jetlagged and didn't get a chance to really practice for Zest but he's glad he got to win one of the two tournaments so it's not TOO bad.

I hope herO makes it though!

Mandatory picture:


I thought you were in the LoL business :D

Well glad to see you coming for SC2 too !


Haha I'm in the ESPORTS business! I cover all teh games

Great to have you back
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech56
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe405
XaKoH 283
League of Legends
JimRising 318
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1389
Other Games
gofns30957
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 195
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
49m
FEL
5h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 49m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.