• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9824 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 37 Next All
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 10:59 GMT
#541
double nexus before gateway coming up!
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#542
On March 19 2014 19:59 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe lorning thinks lygf did nothing wrong


This Lorning character seems to think some strange things :o
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 11:00:35
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#543
On March 19 2014 19:59 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe lorning thinks lygf did nothing wrong

Dude's got a terminal disease, can't blame him for that
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#544
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
[quote]

Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself

haha rekt
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#545
i just came home and saw the results of match 1

nice, nobody to stop herO from reaching th finals now
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#546
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
[quote]

Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS
Glorious SEA doto
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#547
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
[quote]

Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#548
how long have you got to go with that lorning?
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 11:01:06
March 19 2014 11:00 GMT
#549
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 Vindicare605 wrote:
[quote]

Haha first time I'm seeing the Her0$

That's going to be his official nickname from here on out.


I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


this is the weirdest internet relationship I've seen in a long time
I think you guys need help
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 19 2014 11:01 GMT
#550
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 11:01 GMT
#551
On March 19 2014 20:00 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


this is the weirdest internet relationship I've seen in a long time
I think you guys need help


Seems natural to me
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 19 2014 11:01 GMT
#552
On March 19 2014 20:00 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


this is the weirdest internet relationship I've seen in a long time
I think you guys need help

This relationship needs to establish an alpha male. Lorning is too much of a beta to lead.
Glorious SEA doto
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 11:02 GMT
#553
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?


hahaha thats two people in a week that you've thought were Ponera. I like it.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Furikawari
Profile Joined February 2014
France2522 Posts
March 19 2014 11:02 GMT
#554
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 11:04:17
March 19 2014 11:02 GMT
#555
On March 19 2014 19:53 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:52 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:46 NovaMB wrote:
Its hilarious that Dreamleague doubled their 100k prizepool and GOM cant even get 10k because they dont undestand why the model works in Dota


You can't compare Dreamleague and Code S, seriously.

GOM is trying to crowd fund via their 80$ tickets and got 8k so far in like 2 months. They dont seem to understand that thats not how it works.

Their Gom invitational thing will be a WCS Tier 3 event at best, which is hilarious to me, because it will have all regional champions fighting for like 8k or something


You just can't simply compare viewers base + DotA 2 compendiums/crowdfunding tickets give so many nice things that almost every itemfapper get them. And what can GOM make for you? Bucket of ramen?
I, for example, didn't buy Dreamleague's thingy because noone of my friends purchased it and i had noone to play with in fantasy.

On March 19 2014 20:00 Ej_ wrote:
i just came home and saw the results of match 1

nice, nobody to stop herO from reaching th finals now


Except Rain.
FIRST AND LAST DARK SHRINE TONIGHT THOUGH.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 19 2014 11:02 GMT
#556
On March 19 2014 20:01 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.

Did you use to have an account named ponera by any chance?

RIP in peace ponera
Glorious SEA doto
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 19 2014 11:02 GMT
#557
On March 19 2014 20:02 Furikawari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 20:00 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself


I made those because people in my clan wanted to show appreciation for my skill level at the time, and there were a number of people who were interested in joining it as you know but my now-friend Plexa was not impressed with it at the time.



Do all of this sh** really have its place here?


We are basically doing what Tasteless and Artosis do in the first 3 minutes of a game
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 19 2014 11:03 GMT
#558
What happened in game 3?
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 19 2014 11:03 GMT
#559
On March 19 2014 20:00 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 19:58 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:57 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:55 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:52 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 NovaMB wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:51 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 19 2014 19:48 SpunXtain20 wrote:
[quote]

I came up with the $o$ and her0$ thing, it's taken off !

you what


I just said that I came up with some nicknames for our protoss friends in the IEM finals is all

Wasnt you though.

The $O$ one was famous when he won IEM, I thought I was original with the her0$


??? No I used it first

where


Ok bb I know you want to impress your friends you make threads for, I'll let you have it but pls be more considerate in the future

Well, at least I don't make fan club threads for myself

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265408-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/265428-the-spunxtain-fan-club
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380171-the-spunxtain-fanclub-20
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380793-interview-with-spunxtain
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/380795-the-spunxtain-fanclub-30
Community News
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 19 2014 11:03 GMT
#560
DARKKKKKKK
SHRINEEEEEEE
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft355
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft605
PiGStarcraft355
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 153
Horang2 113
Leta 93
Hyuk 47
Bale 14
PianO 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 641
Counter-Strike
taco 352
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0280
Westballz29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g9921
Coldzera 814
Sick127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Lourlo1130
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 28m
Online Event
6h 28m
FEL
11h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.