• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:57
CEST 16:57
KST 23:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 103

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
February 27 2014 03:12 GMT
#2041
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


Sure, place this in an area of political agitation, just because there's reverse racism in Hongkong / Taiwan against mainland doesn't make it right.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2014 03:12 GMT
#2042
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

Don't want to get into political debate, but it's not us making "stupid distinctions", it's Has. He has a Taiwanese flag next to him not because of what TL wants, but because that's what he identifies as.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 03:12 GMT
#2043
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

The distinction is important to many people. Just because it is not important to you doesn't make it stupid. Anyways bye guys yay for Bomber :D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 03:13 GMT
#2044
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


Technically its Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet that need to make those distinctions.
Moderator
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:13 GMT
#2045
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)
Zest fanboy.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 03:13 GMT
#2046
Haha iaguz you're killing me :D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
February 27 2014 03:14 GMT
#2047
On February 27 2014 12:13 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
[quote]

I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)


Yeah, I know that, but I thought they would both call themselves Chinese and not recognise the other one. But what I'm hearing is that Taiwanese don't like to be called Chinese?

Legitimately asking by the way, not trying to get into any argument.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
February 27 2014 03:15 GMT
#2048
On February 27 2014 12:13 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


Technically its Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet that need to make those distinctions.


I just see people busting my balls for showing support for a player base, I don't know. It's perfectly fine making all the stupid Korean vs EU vs America remarks but say you support Chinese players and be inclusive instead of exclusive that's wrong.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
February 27 2014 03:15 GMT
#2049
On February 27 2014 12:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

Don't want to get into political debate, but it's not us making "stupid distinctions", it's Has. He has a Taiwanese flag next to him not because of what TL wants, but because that's what he identifies as.

neeb has a car picture next to his name, guess we gotta respect the choice haha
Michael Probu
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
February 27 2014 03:15 GMT
#2050
On February 27 2014 12:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

Don't want to get into political debate, but it's not us making "stupid distinctions", it's Has. He has a Taiwanese flag next to him not because of what TL wants, but because that's what he identifies as.


Quick fyi, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I met a diehard military guy from Taiwan whom still beleives in the old-fashioned ROC being the rightful owners of China. It's unlikely that Has believes that, but wanting the ROC flag is different from identifying with being Taiwanese because at the end of the day it's still the flag of the ROC, not ROT.
Byun, best player in the world!
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:15 GMT
#2051
On February 27 2014 12:14 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:13 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)


Yeah, I know that, but I thought they would both call themselves Chinese and not recognise the other one. But what I'm hearing is that Taiwanese don't like to be called Chinese?

Legitimately asking by the way, not trying to get into any argument.


the one i know at least, but the sample is really small :D it's more not being affiliated to the communists than anything if I had to guess.
Zest fanboy.
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 27 2014 03:16 GMT
#2052
On February 27 2014 12:13 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
[quote]

I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)

Nonsense. We love each other. And many people in Taiwan identify themselves as both Taiwanese (nationality) and Chinese (ethnicity), since there was a large flux of mainlander migrants following Chiang Kai-Shek's retreat to Taiwan in 1949.
very illegal and very uncool
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
February 27 2014 03:16 GMT
#2053
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 27 2014 03:16 GMT
#2054
On February 27 2014 12:15 juvenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

Don't want to get into political debate, but it's not us making "stupid distinctions", it's Has. He has a Taiwanese flag next to him not because of what TL wants, but because that's what he identifies as.

neeb has a car picture next to his name, guess we gotta respect the choice haha

Oh shit. I'm opening up tumblr right now, just cause you don't respect his decision to be a car doesn't mean he isn't one.
BIRDKNIFE
Profile Joined May 2013
United States73 Posts
February 27 2014 03:17 GMT
#2055
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it


I demand a written apology from Alicia and Crank for playing that race. Make it happen, TB.
Attack has the sole purpose of tricking the opponent into a misstep, setting him up for the attack sinister.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 03:17 GMT
#2056
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

And while you are posting that you can pick up aLive.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
February 27 2014 03:17 GMT
#2057
In terms of hate, I personally dislike cannon rush with pylon block a lot more than proxy oracle or blink stalker all in.
Am I the only one or I am still zerg biased even though I am terran player now
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:18 GMT
#2058
On February 27 2014 12:17 ETisME wrote:
In terms of hate, I personally dislike cannon rush with pylon block a lot more than proxy oracle or blink stalker all in.
Am I the only one or I am still zerg biased even though I am terran player now


blink + yeonsu is really high on my personnal list but there is way more room to play than stupid shit that prevents you from doing anything
Zest fanboy.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 27 2014 03:18 GMT
#2059
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

Relax man, anyone who can't get that it's a joke can't really do anything to you or the team anyway
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 27 2014 03:19 GMT
#2060
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

Or you could just laugh at their inability to understand humor.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 18
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1276
Mini 936
Soma 648
actioN 442
Rush 435
Light 343
Horang2 341
Larva 314
BeSt 291
hero 262
[ Show more ]
Snow 257
Stork 255
ggaemo 224
Barracks 138
firebathero 128
Killer 122
Zeus 98
Sea.KH 85
Aegong 78
Shine 72
Mong 71
JYJ 62
Dewaltoss 52
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 37
soO 34
Sexy 32
Bale 28
sorry 16
zelot 16
Rock 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
qojqva1882
Dendi707
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 710
kRYSTAL_101
x6flipin89
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4842
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns45209
singsing1676
B2W.Neo894
byalli519
Lowko414
DeMusliM225
Mlord186
Liquid`VortiX168
Livibee153
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS112
Railgan20
Trikslyr18
Chillindude16
amsayoshi12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV232
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 79
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
League of Legends
• Nemesis2173
• Jankos1771
• TFBlade692
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.