• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7083 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 108

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 27 2014 13:02 GMT
#2141
first he comes too late and then he delivers such a ridiculous performance. i don't know what jaedong is going through at the moment, but he should be strong enough to get his stuff together and be a threat once again.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 27 2014 13:06 GMT
#2142
I just watched the VODs...Has is really something :D Game one against Bomber...all this hidden tech :D I laughed so hard :D
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 13:22 GMT
#2143
On February 27 2014 15:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

And while you are posting that you can pick up aLive.


Goddamnit stop asking me to pick up another Terran I already have 2 If we ever pick up anyone it'll be a Zerg to round out the roster.

Haha sorry TB I'm just having some fun . I want my favorite player to be picked up by an awesome team and you are one of the easiest team owners to harass! Isn't being accessible to the community fun?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Butterednuts
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
February 27 2014 15:02 GMT
#2144
Reading the live report of the JD games, will watch the VODs later.

Why should I even watch the WCS NA now that 2 of the players I was most excited for are out? I didn't care if he won the entire thing, but I would have hoped that he would have made it out of the NA Ro32...
Chameleons Cast No Shadows
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 15:16 GMT
#2145
On February 27 2014 15:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

And while you are posting that you can pick up aLive.


Goddamnit stop asking me to pick up another Terran I already have 2 If we ever pick up anyone it'll be a Zerg to round out the roster.

Haha nevermind him he is a huge aLive fanboy and wants to see him picked up. But I have a great zerg recommendation for you. KANGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
February 27 2014 15:40 GMT
#2146
On February 27 2014 21:22 Muffloe wrote:
LoL, just watched the vods, and I gotta say that the build from has in game three vs Jaedong really cracked me up xD
And soo relieved that Bomber made it through, I don't want to curse him; but he is probably gonna win it all

why would you ever say that
Liquid | SKT
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 19:20 GMT
#2147
On February 28 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 15:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

And while you are posting that you can pick up aLive.


Goddamnit stop asking me to pick up another Terran I already have 2 If we ever pick up anyone it'll be a Zerg to round out the roster.

Haha nevermind him he is a huge aLive fanboy and wants to see him picked up. But I have a great zerg recommendation for you. KANGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought KangHo was picked up recently
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 22:17:53
February 27 2014 22:11 GMT
#2148
On February 28 2014 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 15:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

And while you are posting that you can pick up aLive.


Goddamnit stop asking me to pick up another Terran I already have 2 If we ever pick up anyone it'll be a Zerg to round out the roster.

Haha nevermind him he is a huge aLive fanboy and wants to see him picked up. But I have a great zerg recommendation for you. KANGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought KangHo was picked up recently

Source? And by who?!?! I haven't heard anything and liquipedia still says teamless which makes me feel like I didn't miss anything. Anyway TB do ittttttt need more of the races that don't require apologies! :D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
February 27 2014 22:44 GMT
#2149
On February 27 2014 18:17 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 17:30 SC2Toastie wrote:
On February 27 2014 17:16 SC2Toastie wrote:
Didn't see the games;
JvP came back to haunt him?
Or did we see the same old skillfull roll a dice and profit "play" from out unknown Protoss buddies, given the warning banner on top?
Would tomorrows patch have evened it out?

I read back a little, given the "POWER OF PROTOSS" comments I am going to assume this is another one of those 'upsets' which accidentally involves a certain race. Again. Am I right?

The fact that a huge fan favorite like JD lost has absolutely nothing to do with it at all


come now, surely there is middle ground.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 23:25 GMT
#2150
On February 28 2014 07:11 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
On February 28 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 15:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it

And while you are posting that you can pick up aLive.


Goddamnit stop asking me to pick up another Terran I already have 2 If we ever pick up anyone it'll be a Zerg to round out the roster.

Haha nevermind him he is a huge aLive fanboy and wants to see him picked up. But I have a great zerg recommendation for you. KANGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought KangHo was picked up recently

Source? And by who?!?! I haven't heard anything and liquipedia still says teamless which makes me feel like I didn't miss anything. Anyway TB do ittttttt need more of the races that don't require apologies! :D

My bad, I was thinking of leenock T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 106 107 108
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16399
StarCastTV_EN395
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings108
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko272
ProTech106
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11208
Jaedong 6007
EffOrt 2706
BeSt 1224
actioN 846
Killer 711
Soma 582
ZerO 508
Pusan 498
Horang2 406
[ Show more ]
Zeus 240
Stork 221
Rush 202
JYJ 154
Barracks 135
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 51
HiyA 42
Bale 30
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 23
sorry 23
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4775
Dendi441
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2364
crisheroes2250
Other Games
gofns60913
singsing1476
olofmeister1259
byalli560
Livibee202
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 245
StarCraft 2
WardiTV219
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.