• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 104

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
February 27 2014 03:19 GMT
#2061
On February 27 2014 12:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Guess I have to put a "THIS POST IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" disclaimers down in future for the 5% of jackasses that don't get it


Or you can just ignore the 5% jackarses. They're jackarses! They're beneath your notice.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
February 27 2014 03:20 GMT
#2062
On February 27 2014 12:16 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:15 juvenal wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
[quote]

I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

Don't want to get into political debate, but it's not us making "stupid distinctions", it's Has. He has a Taiwanese flag next to him not because of what TL wants, but because that's what he identifies as.

neeb has a car picture next to his name, guess we gotta respect the choice haha

Oh shit. I'm opening up tumblr right now, just cause you don't respect his decision to be a car doesn't mean he isn't one.

wtf guys, it's clearly a fire truck, a truck, do you even respect neeb enough to properly identify him
jjakji fan
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 27 2014 03:20 GMT
#2063
On February 27 2014 12:15 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:14 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:13 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
[quote]

I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)


Yeah, I know that, but I thought they would both call themselves Chinese and not recognise the other one. But what I'm hearing is that Taiwanese don't like to be called Chinese?

Legitimately asking by the way, not trying to get into any argument.


the one i know at least, but the sample is really small :D it's more not being affiliated to the communists than anything if I had to guess.

Communists in China? That ship sailed a long time ago.
very illegal and very uncool
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 27 2014 03:20 GMT
#2064
On February 27 2014 12:17 ETisME wrote:
In terms of hate, I personally dislike cannon rush with pylon block a lot more than proxy oracle or blink stalker all in.
Am I the only one or I am still zerg biased even though I am terran player now


me too, everything that just blocks of something completely rustles my jimmies, same with forcefield on the ramp and warpprism in the main
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 03:22 GMT
#2065
Only 5 bans, and one was requested! Not so bad after all.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:22 GMT
#2066
On February 27 2014 12:20 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:15 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:14 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:13 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)


Yeah, I know that, but I thought they would both call themselves Chinese and not recognise the other one. But what I'm hearing is that Taiwanese don't like to be called Chinese?

Legitimately asking by the way, not trying to get into any argument.


the one i know at least, but the sample is really small :D it's more not being affiliated to the communists than anything if I had to guess.

Communists in China? That ship sailed a long time ago.


good nitpicking. You want to dissert about the CCP functionning and how it relates to leninism maybe ?
Zest fanboy.
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 27 2014 03:22 GMT
#2067
On February 27 2014 12:20 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:17 ETisME wrote:
In terms of hate, I personally dislike cannon rush with pylon block a lot more than proxy oracle or blink stalker all in.
Am I the only one or I am still zerg biased even though I am terran player now


me too, everything that just blocks of something completely rustles my jimmies, same with forcefield on the ramp and warpprism in the main

I do find forcefields on ramps distinctly disgusting. It bothers me almost as much as the sight of fungals locking armies in place.
Baroninthetree
Profile Joined August 2012
United States473 Posts
February 27 2014 03:24 GMT
#2068
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.

Chinese is also a race, regardless they like it or not.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 03:24 GMT
#2069
We just had a pretty ugly LR please don't end it with geopolitical arguments and more balance whine
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
February 27 2014 03:25 GMT
#2070
On February 27 2014 12:22 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:20 argonautdice wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:15 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:14 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:13 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:11 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
[quote]

Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?


it's a bit complicated but Taiwan is the legacy of the chinese regime before the success of Mao's revolution in 1949. And they really don't like each other (there is an US fleet not far for some reasons)


Yeah, I know that, but I thought they would both call themselves Chinese and not recognise the other one. But what I'm hearing is that Taiwanese don't like to be called Chinese?

Legitimately asking by the way, not trying to get into any argument.


the one i know at least, but the sample is really small :D it's more not being affiliated to the communists than anything if I had to guess.

Communists in China? That ship sailed a long time ago.


good nitpicking. You want to dissert about the CCP functionning and how it relates to leninism maybe ?


Hehe. If you ask any person on the street in China whether he/she is a communist, they'll reply no. Chinese economy is overly capitalistic (though there's a lot of centralized wealth in the government as well). Only a small percentage of people in China holds party membership (which is more for job security rather than ideological belief).
very illegal and very uncool
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:25 GMT
#2071
On February 27 2014 12:24 Baroninthetree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.

Chinese is also a race, regardless they like it or not.


race doesn't mean anything where I live at least.
Zest fanboy.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
February 27 2014 03:26 GMT
#2072
On February 27 2014 12:24 Darkhorse wrote:
We just had a pretty ugly LR please don't end it with geopolitical arguments and more balance whine


It's hardly an argument, it's just people being wrong and not understanding Chinese is a race and the majority of people living in these areas don't want anything to do with political alignments and conflict when they know they are the same people.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 27 2014 03:26 GMT
#2073
On February 27 2014 12:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Only 5 bans, and one was requested! Not so bad after all.

Thanks for the update
thirtyapm
Profile Joined January 2012
521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 03:30:55
February 27 2014 03:30 GMT
#2074
On February 27 2014 12:26 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:24 Darkhorse wrote:
We just had a pretty ugly LR please don't end it with geopolitical arguments and more balance whine


It's hardly an argument, it's just people being wrong and not understanding Chinese is a race and the majority of people living in these areas don't want anything to do with political alignments and conflict when they know they are the same people.


yeah i agree. it's like panda bears not wanting to be called panda bears. THAT'S YOUR RACE panda bear.

or was that specie lolzzz.
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
February 27 2014 03:37 GMT
#2075
On February 27 2014 12:26 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:24 Darkhorse wrote:
We just had a pretty ugly LR please don't end it with geopolitical arguments and more balance whine


It's hardly an argument, it's just people being wrong and not understanding Chinese is a race and the majority of people living in these areas don't want anything to do with political alignments and conflict when they know they are the same people.

it's hardly so black and white. people from the united states and canada are both generally "caucasian." they're also from different national groups, and have a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds, many of which can be considered "white" and many of which aren't so obvious. i'm no expert on asian ethnography, but it's not difficult to see how the lines between one "race" and another can be blurred or destroyed by politics. by your logic, why aren't we all just members of the human race? who decides which nations can and can't be used as a basis for a racial group?
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
February 27 2014 03:42 GMT
#2076
On February 27 2014 12:37 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:26 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:24 Darkhorse wrote:
We just had a pretty ugly LR please don't end it with geopolitical arguments and more balance whine


It's hardly an argument, it's just people being wrong and not understanding Chinese is a race and the majority of people living in these areas don't want anything to do with political alignments and conflict when they know they are the same people.

it's hardly so black and white. people from the united states and canada are both generally "caucasian." they're also from different national groups, and have a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds, many of which can be considered "white" and many of which aren't so obvious. i'm no expert on asian ethnography, but it's not difficult to see how the lines between one "race" and another can be blurred or destroyed by politics. by your logic, why aren't we all just members of the human race? who decides which nations can and can't be used as a basis for a racial group?


Yeah we are all members of the human race, and all of Chinese demographics (race or ethnic or geopolitical) need help in Starcraft esports, so I support all of them. If we did have an inclusive community people wouldn't get stuck up on nationalities.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
URLateral
Profile Joined October 2012
275 Posts
February 27 2014 03:45 GMT
#2077
wtf has this thread become!??!?!?!?
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
February 27 2014 03:46 GMT
#2078
Wow. AM alive region?
Baroninthetree
Profile Joined August 2012
United States473 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 03:52:49
February 27 2014 03:47 GMT
#2079
On February 27 2014 12:25 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:24 Baroninthetree wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
[quote]

I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.

Chinese is also a race, regardless they like it or not.


race doesn't mean anything where I live at least.

It still means a lot, especially in sports. It's only natural for people to support their ethnic.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 03:48:05
February 27 2014 03:47 GMT
#2080
On February 27 2014 12:45 URLateral wrote:
wtf has this thread become!??!?!?!?

People taking statements by there words rather then by there intentions
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings146
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko386
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4060
Jaedong 2662
Leta 1366
actioN 1061
EffOrt 647
Horang2 582
Soma 431
Killer 391
BeSt 380
Mini 240
[ Show more ]
Stork 216
Rush 189
Pusan 159
Light 127
Zeus 125
Barracks 118
Snow 94
Larva 87
ggaemo 74
JYJ 69
Mong 51
ToSsGirL 43
HiyA 42
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 27
Shinee 24
zelot 18
sorry 15
Sexy 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5808
Dendi591
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_58
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3354
Other Games
gofns43450
singsing1596
olofmeister1191
B2W.Neo537
byalli532
Livibee189
OGKoka 105
ArmadaUGS77
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV244
League of Legends
• Jankos1689
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 37m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.