• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7522 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 102

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 03:07 GMT
#2021
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
February 27 2014 03:08 GMT
#2022
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
February 27 2014 03:08 GMT
#2023
Argh, all of my favorite players are being eliminated from WCS of every region.
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
February 27 2014 03:08 GMT
#2024
On February 27 2014 12:05 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:03 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:02 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:02 stuchiu wrote:
Its okay EG, you still have a Zerg in the ro16 with Revival....oh nvm.

WHO WAS ONLY BROUGHT IN AS PROLEAGUE SUPPORT NOW?!

Revival was on EG much longer than just Proleague, that was just Alive and Oz.

Proleague last year started on December 8th. Revival joined on the 10th of December.


Hmm... well, I don't think he was brought on specifically for proleague, but I guess you're right on the dates at least.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=387309
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 03:08 GMT
#2025
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


He's 16?
Moderator
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
February 27 2014 03:08 GMT
#2026
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#2027
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.

Take a chill pill. He's not trying to get into an argument... his liquipedia page just says Taiwan. Little quick to drop the gloves there.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#2028
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.

He identifies as Taiwanese, I'd say he's Taiwanese.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#2029
On February 27 2014 12:08 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:05 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:03 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:02 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:02 stuchiu wrote:
Its okay EG, you still have a Zerg in the ro16 with Revival....oh nvm.

WHO WAS ONLY BROUGHT IN AS PROLEAGUE SUPPORT NOW?!

Revival was on EG much longer than just Proleague, that was just Alive and Oz.

Proleague last year started on December 8th. Revival joined on the 10th of December.


Hmm... well, I don't think he was brought on specifically for proleague, but I guess you're right on the dates at least.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=387309


When they ended the contract it was because their participation in PL was ending so they could no longer justify keeping on Oz, Alive and Revival.
Moderator
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#2030
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


are you going to stream or is it bed time for me :p ?
Zest fanboy.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#2031
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.

Ohoho someone's feisty
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
February 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#2032
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
February 27 2014 03:10 GMT
#2033
On February 27 2014 12:09 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


are you going to stream or is it bed time for me :p ?


Gonna watch bomber vs jaedong whilst masturbating furiously.

If I'm still up for it maybe in 20-30 minutes.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 03:10 GMT
#2034
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.
Zest fanboy.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 27 2014 03:10 GMT
#2035
Night everyone, i go to dream of a wcs with jaedong, just owning the shit out of protoss
Zerg for Life
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 03:11:31
February 27 2014 03:11 GMT
#2036
On February 27 2014 12:10 ROOTiaguz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 sAsImre wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


are you going to stream or is it bed time for me :p ?


Gonna watch bomber vs jaedong whilst masturbating furiously.

If I'm still up for it maybe in 20-30 minutes.


good taste :p aaaaaaaaaaand the random byun tweet, perfectly timed.
Zest fanboy.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 03:11 GMT
#2037
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.

Pretty sure a bunch of people from those countries don't want to be called Chinese. So we're not making distinctions they are.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
February 27 2014 03:11 GMT
#2038
Has is awesome, just had some bad micro.

For some reason, I never liked MC-level cheesiness, but loved bit-by-bit level cheesiness. Just great comedic value. haha.
Byun, best player in the world!
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
February 27 2014 03:11 GMT
#2039
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.



And I support all french players regardless of Canada/Mainland/Haiti. Thanks for letting me make intelligent distinctions!
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
February 27 2014 03:11 GMT
#2040
On February 27 2014 12:10 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 12:09 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 ROOTiaguz wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:08 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:07 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:05 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 Caihead wrote:
On February 27 2014 12:04 forsooth wrote:
I hope we never see Has again.


I hope we see Has when he can actually army micro, I'm only angry because his control was terrible.


Hes young, he'll get there.


I hope so, I support Chinese players all the way.

He's from Taiwan


Really? We gonna get into this? He's Chinese.


That's funny he has a different icon next to his name. Not the chinese one. Like a Taiwanese one or something.


-_- Alright TL.

I support all Chinese players regardless of Mainland / Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan / Tibet. It's you guys who feel the need to make stupid distinctions.


most taiwanese I know would'nt be glad to be called chinese lol.


I thought China was the one that didn't want Taiwan to be called Chinese? Isn't Taiwan's actual name the "Republic of China"?
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.