• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 58

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 31 2014 18:32 GMT
#1141
On February 01 2014 03:29 Zenbrez wrote:
How did group A win the vote? There's like maybe 1 fan favorite, then group B is full of fan favorites.


What vote? Yeah group B is sick as fuck, could as well have been ro4.
hundred thousand krouner
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 18:32 GMT
#1142
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 18:33 GMT
#1143
On February 01 2014 03:32 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:30 aZealot wrote:
Do the QFs start soon? If I am reading the groups right, Taeja vs JD is one of the matchups, right?

The ro16 hasnt even started yet


Lol, sorry, I meant the RO 16.

Starts about now. JD plays HerO though (Solar &Life are the other 2 of the group)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:33 GMT
#1144
On February 01 2014 03:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Since we're on this topic, I'd like to point out that TaeJa's results vs Serral and SortOf lead to him dropping by 132 points, making him now #4 worldwide.

All hail Polt!

Polt new Champion!

Him and Innovation are the only two to have two matchups over 2k
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:34 GMT
#1145
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.


lol
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:34 GMT
#1146
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
January 31 2014 18:35 GMT
#1147
On February 01 2014 03:33 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:32 aZealot wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:31 NovaMB wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:30 aZealot wrote:
Do the QFs start soon? If I am reading the groups right, Taeja vs JD is one of the matchups, right?

The ro16 hasnt even started yet


Lol, sorry, I meant the RO 16.

Starts about now. JD plays HerO though (Solar &Life are the other 2 of the group)


Ah, thanks, mate.

Looks like I did read it wrong. I should probably get a coffee and keep watching or just go back to bed.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 31 2014 18:36 GMT
#1148
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet
Glorious SEA doto
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:37 GMT
#1149
On February 01 2014 03:36 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet

It's only a matter of time my friend.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 18:38 GMT
#1150
On February 01 2014 03:36 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet


something something expand
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 31 2014 18:38 GMT
#1151
Well... i'm gonna hit the ladder since i can't even open a twitch stream in low....
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
January 31 2014 18:38 GMT
#1152
Wow are these games going to actually start?
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 31 2014 18:38 GMT
#1153
O_O Whats up guys
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 31 2014 18:38 GMT
#1154
On February 01 2014 03:38 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:36 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet


something something expand

I'm not marineking
Glorious SEA doto
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 31 2014 18:38 GMT
#1155
On February 01 2014 03:38 VisonKai wrote:
Wow are these games going to actually start?

SOON
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
January 31 2014 18:39 GMT
#1156
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.

lol
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:39 GMT
#1157
On February 01 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:38 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:36 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet


something something expand

I'm not marineking


You don't play LoL then?
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 18:39 GMT
#1158
On February 01 2014 03:38 NarutO wrote:
O_O Whats up guys

Please show Dear! <3
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
January 31 2014 18:39 GMT
#1159
On February 01 2014 03:39 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.

lol


As is most of hype trains. Except Mvp hype train.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 18:40 GMT
#1160
On February 01 2014 03:39 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.

lol

God can't be overhyped
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.