• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7543 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 56

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 18:13 GMT
#1101
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:13 GMT
#1102
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


go away chobo
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:13 GMT
#1103
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p


Aligulac predicted a 75% chance for KingKong against Nestea too. So there's that.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:13 GMT
#1104
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 31 2014 18:14 GMT
#1105
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


twitch.tv/mori09tv says JD game starts at 19:30
hundred thousand krouner
BeyondCtrL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden642 Posts
January 31 2014 18:14 GMT
#1106
Is it just me that finds the Poseidon/Maximus commercials arousing? I mean look at that hardware... oh...
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:15:30
January 31 2014 18:14 GMT
#1107
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


Damn... i want to make into gold tonight. I'm 17-0 right now in silver ... But if i don't watch the dong... i might get cursed

On February 01 2014 03:14 Zheryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


twitch.tv/mori09tv says JD game starts at 19:30


Mori is german stream right ? I need to find KR or english stream. Gonna get on R1ch's post
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 18:14 GMT
#1108
On February 01 2014 03:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


go away chobo


He could click the restream of the BW Vods stream too.
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 18:15 GMT
#1109
On February 01 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.


Even as a NaNi fan I don't think he's the second best vT player in the world, so the system can be flawed I definately agree!
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:15 GMT
#1110
On February 01 2014 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p


Aligulac predicted a 75% chance for KingKong against Nestea too. So there's that.


KingKong farmed the SEA scene for a long time, of course there's gonna be inflation when one guy owns foreigners all day every day and NesTea makes an appearance once in a blue moon.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:16 GMT
#1111
On February 01 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.


Then tell Rain, Bomber, Dear and Soulkey to play in more tournaments.

Better yet, go sponsor tournaments for the Korean scene.

The only way to combat inflation is by having more games be played.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 31 2014 18:16 GMT
#1112
On February 01 2014 03:14 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


go away chobo


He could click the restream of the BW Vods stream too.


Wait... Are you telling me there's a stream of BW's Jaedong game ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:16 GMT
#1113
On February 01 2014 03:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p


Aligulac predicted a 75% chance for KingKong against Nestea too. So there's that.


KingKong farmed the SEA scene for a long time, of course there's gonna be inflation when one guy owns foreigners all day every day and NesTea makes an appearance once in a blue moon.


SEA is better than you'd think. Especially in ZvZ.
Moderator
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1114
On February 01 2014 03:16 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:14 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


go away chobo


He could click the restream of the BW Vods stream too.


Wait... Are you telling me there's a stream of BW's Jaedong game ?


He's played a few hundred games so it's not too rare that they come up on that stream, no.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1115
On February 01 2014 03:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


Damn... i want to make into gold tonight. I'm 17-0 right now in silver ... But if i don't watch the dong... i might get cursed

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:14 Zheryn wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


twitch.tv/mori09tv says JD game starts at 19:30


Mori is german stream right ? I need to find KR or english stream. Gonna get on R1ch's post

Someone edited that into the OP while I wasnt looking, no need to search the post
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1116
On February 01 2014 03:16 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p


Aligulac predicted a 75% chance for KingKong against Nestea too. So there's that.


KingKong farmed the SEA scene for a long time, of course there's gonna be inflation when one guy owns foreigners all day every day and NesTea makes an appearance once in a blue moon.


SEA is better than you'd think. Especially in ZvZ.


#freemoonglade
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1117
On February 01 2014 03:16 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.


Then tell Rain, Bomber, Dear and Soulkey to play in more tournaments.

Better yet, go sponsor tournaments for the Korean scene.

The only way to combat inflation is by having more games be played.


Nah, I like the inflation cause it makes casters say funny things like, "ForGG is a favorite here against Mvp cause he has a 94% winrate in TvT."
Moderator
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:19:58
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1118
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.

I thnik that is pretty easy, if you look at the results of both of them. I don´t think Apoc has ever had a run like elfi had for example at Bucharest, where he defeated Stardust, ForGG, Oz and more. Elfi had 3 premier ro8 in last year, Apoc has´nt made a premier ro8 in his career yet. I´m probably overestimating Elfi in many situations, but in this case I´m pretty sure, the facts would support the opinion of him being the objectively better player.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1119
On February 01 2014 03:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


Damn... i want to make into gold tonight. I'm 17-0 right now in silver ... But if i don't watch the dong... i might get cursed

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:14 Zheryn wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


twitch.tv/mori09tv says JD game starts at 19:30


Mori is german stream right ? I need to find KR or english stream. Gonna get on R1ch's post


No idea, I have 8 streams up on multitwitch and have been watching muted streams for the most part. There are a lot of community casters I don't really enjoy listening to.
hundred thousand krouner
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:17 GMT
#1120
On February 01 2014 03:16 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p


Aligulac predicted a 75% chance for KingKong against Nestea too. So there's that.


KingKong farmed the SEA scene for a long time, of course there's gonna be inflation when one guy owns foreigners all day every day and NesTea makes an appearance once in a blue moon.


SEA is better than you'd think. Especially in ZvZ.


I know how good SEA is, I follow results more than 99% of people in this community, but still he owned them nerds pretty hard for a long time and only recently did they manage to beat him more consistently. If anything, that plus his games against NesTea mean he's just not that good anymore. ;p
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.