• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7839 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
January 31 2014 18:04 GMT
#1081
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
January 31 2014 18:05 GMT
#1082
Anyone know which community stream will be casting Alicia's group (C)?
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 31 2014 18:06 GMT
#1083
Samuli Sihvonen ‏@elfiSC2 38 s
ok so i m total trash . luckily here is bar

why even
Neemi
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands657 Posts
January 31 2014 18:06 GMT
#1084
On February 01 2014 03:01 ThePlagueJG wrote:
I guess SortOf and Welmu will have to defend the nordic honor!

EDIT: My apologiez SNUTE too!


Too bad Babyknight was eliminated, or every Scandinavian country (besides Iceland, but do they even have players?) would have one representative
Cute
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:06 GMT
#1085
On February 01 2014 03:06 D-light wrote:
Samuli Sihvonen ‏@elfiSC2 38 s
ok so i m total trash . luckily here is bar



Do not cry for him friends, he has alcohol.
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 18:06 GMT
#1086
On February 01 2014 03:05 Crot4le wrote:
Anyone know which community stream will be casting Alicia's group (C)?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar9k9Mfm8W3sdEZVYUZtQXEyY1F0LU12VUFHU1BXUEE&gid=2
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:06 GMT
#1087
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 31 2014 18:06 GMT
#1088
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.

It will never crash and burn.
why even
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:07 GMT
#1089
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.

the god was simply being merciful.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
January 31 2014 18:08 GMT
#1090
On February 01 2014 03:06 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:05 Crot4le wrote:
Anyone know which community stream will be casting Alicia's group (C)?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar9k9Mfm8W3sdEZVYUZtQXEyY1F0LU12VUFHU1BXUEE&gid=2


Thank you.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 18:08 GMT
#1091
On February 01 2014 03:06 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:06 D-light wrote:
Samuli Sihvonen ‏@elfiSC2 38 s
ok so i m total trash . luckily here is bar



Do not cry for him friends, he has alcohol.

I feel so bad. Serral lost game that he should have won (taking TaeJa out) and elfi lost what he should not have lost in final game.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK NO

[image loading]

awful night coming for me...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 18:09 GMT
#1092
On February 01 2014 03:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 D-light wrote:
Samuli Sihvonen ‏@elfiSC2 38 s
ok so i m total trash . luckily here is bar



Do not cry for him friends, he has alcohol.

I feel so bad. Serral lost game that he should have won (taking TaeJa out) and elfi lost what he should not have lost in final game.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK NO

[image loading]

awful night coming for me...


You still have Welmu ?
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
January 31 2014 18:09 GMT
#1093
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 31 2014 18:09 GMT
#1094
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
January 31 2014 18:10 GMT
#1095
Group B is full of hardasses.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:11 GMT
#1096
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 18:11 GMT
#1097
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 31 2014 18:11 GMT
#1098
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 18:12 GMT
#1099
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Watch JD
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 18:12 GMT
#1100
elfi lost crowd leaves :D
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 210
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6793
Dendi943
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1770
League of Legends
• Jankos2953
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 39m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.