• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 57

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
looken
Profile Joined September 2011
727 Posts
January 31 2014 18:19 GMT
#1121
holy shit group B looks deadly :D
"Jingle Bells, Tasteless smells" Artosis 17.12.15
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:19 GMT
#1122
On February 01 2014 03:17 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p


Aligulac predicted a 75% chance for KingKong against Nestea too. So there's that.


KingKong farmed the SEA scene for a long time, of course there's gonna be inflation when one guy owns foreigners all day every day and NesTea makes an appearance once in a blue moon.


SEA is better than you'd think. Especially in ZvZ.


I know how good SEA is, I follow results more than 99% of people in this community, but still he owned them nerds pretty hard for a long time and only recently did they manage to beat him more consistently. If anything, that plus his games against NesTea mean he's just not that good anymore. ;p


It's ok, he can always fall back on his cooking career.
Moderator
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:21:17
January 31 2014 18:19 GMT
#1123
On February 01 2014 03:17 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


Damn... i want to make into gold tonight. I'm 17-0 right now in silver ... But if i don't watch the dong... i might get cursed

On February 01 2014 03:14 Zheryn wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


twitch.tv/mori09tv says JD game starts at 19:30


Mori is german stream right ? I need to find KR or english stream. Gonna get on R1ch's post

Someone edited that into the OP while I wasnt looking, no need to search the post


Oh yeah i saw. Nice

On February 01 2014 03:17 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:16 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:14 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hey. anyone know when JD is playing ? Do i have time to go ladder ?

I dont think so


Damnit. Play or Watch JD...


Play.


go away chobo


He could click the restream of the BW Vods stream too.


Wait... Are you telling me there's a stream of BW's Jaedong game ?


He's played a few hundred games so it's not too rare that they come up on that stream, no.


So not right now Lost all my BW VODS when my last computer died. Need to redl them

@Zheryn. God multitwitch ! it's awesome. Didn't know about that. Can you share your URL ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:19 GMT
#1124
On February 01 2014 03:16 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.


Then tell Rain, Bomber, Dear and Soulkey to play in more tournaments.

Better yet, go sponsor tournaments for the Korean scene.

The only way to combat inflation is by having more games be played.

...

I realize that the aligulac system has inflation based on the fact that some of these players (eg Stardust) play in a lot of foreign tournaments which increases their rating based on the number of matches. My point is that aligulac's rating system is flawed (not much you can do about it and I think aligulac is great) in that the rating system will then project a "farmed" player such as Stardust to beat a player that plays only in Korean tournaments that is better than him.

So I'm just saying take aligulac ratings with a grain of salt when making your projections. Your insistence that I go support the Korean scene to make some good players have better aligulac ratings is strange.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:20:57
January 31 2014 18:20 GMT
#1125
On February 01 2014 03:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:16 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.


Then tell Rain, Bomber, Dear and Soulkey to play in more tournaments.

Better yet, go sponsor tournaments for the Korean scene.

The only way to combat inflation is by having more games be played.

...

I realize that the aligulac system has inflation based on the fact that some of these players (eg Stardust) play in a lot of foreign tournaments which increases their rating based on the number of matches. My point is that aligulac's rating system is flawed (not much you can do about it and I think aligulac is great) in that the rating system will then project a "farmed" player such as Stardust to beat a player that plays only in Korean tournaments that is better than him.

So I'm just saying take aligulac ratings with a grain of salt when making your projections. Your insistence that I go support the Korean scene to make some good players have better aligulac ratings is strange.


Both Apocalypse and elfi play in the foreign scene and both compete online as well as far as I know, so I don't see how this affects it in any way. Inflation only applies when comparing people from different regions. And elfi's a good couple hundred points ahead, not like a minor difference.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:25 GMT
#1126
On February 01 2014 03:20 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:16 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:09 ZAiNs wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:04 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, didn't expect Apocalypse to beat Elfi. But I'm glad I did, the Elfi hype train was getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love Elfi but his hype train was fucking obnoxious as shit, I hope it crashes and burns.


So you think a good player should lose to an inferior player just because he's overhyped? Wouldn't you rather he get floored by someone better than him to end the hype? :/

Don't know how you can objectively say Apocalypse is an inferior player to Elfi.


Elfi had a 76% chance to win the matchup according to Aligulac, so there's that. ;p

I agree with you here, but you put a lot of stock in what Aligulac says. It's a useful tool, but the rating sytem doesn't necessarily capture how skilled the player is. I mean, Stardust has a better aligulac rating than Rain, Bomber, Dear, and Soulkey.


Then tell Rain, Bomber, Dear and Soulkey to play in more tournaments.

Better yet, go sponsor tournaments for the Korean scene.

The only way to combat inflation is by having more games be played.

...

I realize that the aligulac system has inflation based on the fact that some of these players (eg Stardust) play in a lot of foreign tournaments which increases their rating based on the number of matches. My point is that aligulac's rating system is flawed (not much you can do about it and I think aligulac is great) in that the rating system will then project a "farmed" player such as Stardust to beat a player that plays only in Korean tournaments that is better than him.

So I'm just saying take aligulac ratings with a grain of salt when making your projections. Your insistence that I go support the Korean scene to make some good players have better aligulac ratings is strange.


Both Apocalypse and elfi play in the foreign scene and both compete online as well as far as I know, so I don't see how this affects it in any way. Inflation only applies when comparing people from different regions. And elfi's a good couple hundred points ahead, not like a minor difference.

Well elfi has ~1550 games recorded on aligulac to Apocalypse's ~600 so elfi certainly has had more tournaments and matches. However like I said I agree with you in the case of elfi and Apoc. However, your earlier assertion that welmu is better than Paralyze/other protosses Life has beaten in Korea was based on aligulac as well.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 18:25 GMT
#1127
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:26 GMT
#1128
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Yeah they get a starting bonus of like 1200 compared to foreigners 1000 or something in rating. And yeah aligulac is an excellent rating system.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:27 GMT
#1129
On February 01 2014 03:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Yeah they get a starting bonus of like 1200 compared to foreigners 1000 or something in rating. And yeah aligulac is an excellent rating system.


That is correct. It was one of the measures put in place to combat inflation and it has turned out well so far.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 18:28 GMT
#1130
All statistics hide as much as it shows. You have to be aware of it's limitations and how it's skewed to be able to fully understand statistics.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:29:34
January 31 2014 18:28 GMT
#1131
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats
On February 01 2014 03:28 Heartland wrote:
All statistics hide as much as it shows. You have to be aware of it's limitations and how it's skewed to be able to fully understand statistics.

I prefer to be completely sweeping about statistics.
Glorious SEA doto
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:30:10
January 31 2014 18:29 GMT
#1132
How did group A win the vote? There's like maybe 1 fan favorite, then group B is full of fan favorites.
Refer to my post.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 18:29 GMT
#1133
I feel that people think I am criticizing aligulac here which I am not. It's the best way of rating players that we have, and I frequently use it to see past results and evaluate players and matches. I'm just saying it has some limitations.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:30 GMT
#1134
Since we're on this topic, I'd like to point out that TaeJa's results vs Serral and SortOf lead to him dropping by 132 points, making him now #4 worldwide.

All hail Polt!
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 18:30 GMT
#1135
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:28 Heartland wrote:
All statistics hide as much as it shows. You have to be aware of it's limitations and how it's skewed to be able to fully understand statistics.

I prefer to be completely sweeping about statistics.


95% of all people do.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
January 31 2014 18:30 GMT
#1136
Do the QFs start soon? If I am reading the groups right, Taeja vs JD is one of the matchups, right?
KT best KT ~ 2014
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:31 GMT
#1137
On February 01 2014 03:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Since we're on this topic, I'd like to point out that TaeJa's results vs Serral and SortOf lead to him dropping by 132 points, making him now #4 worldwide.

All hail Polt!


Polt for America!
Polt for Freedom!
Polt for Democracy!
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 18:31 GMT
#1138
On February 01 2014 03:30 aZealot wrote:
Do the QFs start soon? If I am reading the groups right, Taeja vs JD is one of the matchups, right?

The ro16 hasnt even started yet
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:32:02
January 31 2014 18:31 GMT
#1139
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:28 Heartland wrote:
All statistics hide as much as it shows. You have to be aware of it's limitations and how it's skewed to be able to fully understand statistics.

I prefer to be completely sweeping about statistics.


You want to be a show-er not a grower when it comes to statistics.
KT best KT ~ 2014
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
January 31 2014 18:32 GMT
#1140
On February 01 2014 03:31 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:30 aZealot wrote:
Do the QFs start soon? If I am reading the groups right, Taeja vs JD is one of the matchups, right?

The ro16 hasnt even started yet


Lol, sorry, I meant the RO 16.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
57m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 57m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.