• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8700 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 59

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 18:40 GMT
#1161
On February 01 2014 03:38 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:38 VisonKai wrote:
Wow are these games going to actually start?

SOON


™
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:41:01
January 31 2014 18:40 GMT
#1162
On February 01 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:38 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:36 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet


something something expand

I'm not marineking


You don't play LoL then?

I haven't reached the point of running back to SC2 yet.
Glorious SEA doto
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:41 GMT
#1163
On February 01 2014 03:40 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:38 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:36 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:34 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:28 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:25 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Aligulac is best we have got. Better to promote playing and winning a lot of games than watching Moonglade and Demuslim climb up to the top-2 TLPD by not competing at all for like six months. And doesn't the Koreans get a starting point bonus? I think I've read that once.

Koreans get a bonus because they in general have smaller sample sizes due to less small tournaments which may inflate stats


I thought that you were about to make a penis joke half way through the sentence.

Missed opportunities.

Pls my jokes are shit but I haven't hit penis jokes. Yet


something something expand

I'm not marineking


You don't play LoL then?

I haven't reached the point of running back SC2 yet.


It's kind of funny how Genius ended up being more faithful than MKP
Moderator
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 31 2014 18:42 GMT
#1164
On February 01 2014 03:39 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:38 NarutO wrote:
O_O Whats up guys

Please show Dear! <3


TaeJa vs StarDust is the better game, even though KrasS is German. I thought about it. I will show KrasS/Dear first and if we get TaeJa/Dear in the winner match, I will show that. Otherwise I will follow krass.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
January 31 2014 18:43 GMT
#1165
Life vs Solar started on cheeseheadlogic's stream.
Dating thread on TL LUL
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:43 GMT
#1166
On February 01 2014 03:42 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:39 NovaMB wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:38 NarutO wrote:
O_O Whats up guys

Please show Dear! <3


TaeJa vs StarDust is the better game, even though KrasS is German. I thought about it. I will show KrasS/Dear first and if we get TaeJa/Dear in the winner match, I will show that. Otherwise I will follow krass.


4 Terrans advanced in group stages. That is one more than WCS KR. Is it time for the bunker build time to be nerfed?
Moderator
soon.Cloak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States983 Posts
January 31 2014 18:44 GMT
#1167
Someone help me here- do I watch IEM or ROG...conflicted

+ Show Spoiler +
#firstworldproblems
Pyloss
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1515 Posts
January 31 2014 18:44 GMT
#1168
On February 01 2014 03:42 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 03:39 NovaMB wrote:
On February 01 2014 03:38 NarutO wrote:
O_O Whats up guys

Please show Dear! <3


TaeJa vs StarDust is the better game, even though KrasS is German. I thought about it. I will show KrasS/Dear first and if we get TaeJa/Dear in the winner match, I will show that. Otherwise I will follow krass.



Hey Naruto, dont you have 2 PCs? Would be possible to be in both matches. Maybe focus more on Taeja - Stardust, but also show fights between Dear and Krass.
<3 sOs, Parting, Mana, Honor, TaKe, Mcanning<3
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:45 GMT
#1169
On February 01 2014 03:44 soon.Cloak wrote:
Someone help me here- do I watch IEM or ROG...conflicted

+ Show Spoiler +
#firstworldproblems


Rog is on break. So IEM for now. Then keep switching.
Moderator
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 31 2014 18:45 GMT
#1170
On February 01 2014 03:44 soon.Cloak wrote:
Someone help me here- do I watch IEM or ROG...conflicted

+ Show Spoiler +
#firstworldproblems

watch both
#solved
Moderatorlickypiddy
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
January 31 2014 18:47 GMT
#1171
lets go solar!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 31 2014 18:47 GMT
#1172
Oh twitch is now working.

http://multitwitch.tv/y0su/pughydude/poisontvde/cheeseheadlogic/ROGtournament

5asus rog stream. There's solar vs Life on. Others are waiting.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 18:48:19
January 31 2014 18:48 GMT
#1173
Life vs Solar on CHL's stream!

I beat CHL on ladder recently, super nice guy
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Pyloss
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1515 Posts
January 31 2014 18:48 GMT
#1174
Dear vs Krass just started on TaKeTV.
<3 sOs, Parting, Mana, Honor, TaKe, Mcanning<3
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
January 31 2014 18:51 GMT
#1175
Holy shit that group B is sick.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 18:52 GMT
#1176
HerO vs Jaedong started on Pughy
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 31 2014 18:52 GMT
#1177
On February 01 2014 03:47 FFW_Rude wrote:
Oh twitch is now working.

http://multitwitch.tv/y0su/pughydude/poisontvde/cheeseheadlogic/ROGtournament

5asus rog stream. There's solar vs Life on. Others are waiting.


I'm watching http://multitwitch.tv/mori09tv/instarcrafttv/emstarcraft/rogtournament/poisontvde/taketv/universitysl/pughydude/cheeseheadlogic and even then I seem to miss out on games lol
hundred thousand krouner
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 18:53 GMT
#1178
Welmu vs Alicia starting in offstage stream!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 18:53 GMT
#1179
That was a cool build by Dear.
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 18:53 GMT
#1180
(P)Dear 1-0 (T)KrasS
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Other Games
summit1g9234
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.