• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8927 users

[SPL] Samsung vs Jin Air - Round 1 2014 - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 62 Next
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:38:52
December 30 2013 11:38 GMT
#901
On December 30 2013 20:34 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here


That's when I usually get out of bed!

Maybe in the past I used to do that, not anymore XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:39 GMT
#902
On December 30 2013 20:37 Zealously wrote:
EW


Hahahaha. Always fun to see you in a LR with Samsung ^^
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 30 2013 11:39 GMT
#903
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/

He was my fav BW toss, I loved his style, his TvP was imo better than Stork's even. His OSL win over Fantasy is some of the greatest RTS gaming I've ever seen, period.

I was really angry about hearing how he was treated and how much shit he had to take. Imagine if he had been able to transfer to a foreign team. AcerJangbi, if only.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 30 2013 11:39 GMT
#904
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro
AdministratorBreak the chains
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#905
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro



hey did you notice that player who was missing from the roster?!
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#906
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?
KT best KT ~ 2014
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:41:07
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#907
On December 30 2013 20:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:37 Zealously wrote:
EW


Hahahaha. Always fun to see you in a LR with Samsung ^^


He doesn't actually care for Samsung, it's just warmup for the CJ game.

Edit: other than that one player...
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#908
On December 30 2013 20:38 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:37 skatblast wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:30 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 Zackeva wrote:
It'd be a shame if Samsung didn't send out the best zerg of 2013!


Be careful

Be very careful


Did this guy get his post deleted or something? cant find it.... either way if you say roro is the best zerg of 2013 you clearly havent watched starcraft in 2013

and you clearly havent watched the 2013 awards. awards dont lie dude


1/3 of the good koreans dont even play is gsl anymore if this was 2011 that award MIGHT matter
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#909
On December 30 2013 20:40 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro



hey did you notice that player who was missing from the roster?!


You mean Jangbi?

+ Show Spoiler +
too soon?
AdministratorBreak the chains
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#910
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro


OK

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:40:49
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#911
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:40:47
December 30 2013 11:40 GMT
#912
On December 30 2013 20:39 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/

He was my fav BW toss, I loved his style, his TvP was imo better than Stork's even. His OSL win over Fantasy is some of the greatest RTS gaming I've ever seen, period.

I was really angry about hearing how he was treated and how much shit he had to take. Imagine if he had been able to transfer to a foreign team. AcerJangbi, if only.

ya, it hit me hard as well. I almost feel disgusted at myself for having a Khan icon ><;

On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro

once you stop mentioning life
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 30 2013 11:41 GMT
#913
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro

What if RorO reads all your posts, and gets really sad. Wouldn't you feel bad?
Community News
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 30 2013 11:41 GMT
#914
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

He also wasn't told about other team offers and I think Samsung didn't want to release him or something from what I recall.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:41:52
December 30 2013 11:41 GMT
#915
On December 30 2013 20:40 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro

once you stop mentioning life


Yeah no
AdministratorBreak the chains
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#916
We don't have to be sad over Jangbi leaving, he's around for SOSPA
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#917
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

According to http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=438838 he never received offers from other teams due to Samsung's involvement, and since Samsung won't release him he can't join other KeSPA teams. Supposedly.
Long live the King of Wings
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#918
Ro-, wait for it....!
Cogito, ergo toss.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#919
Let's do this quickly please, we're waiting Flash vs Sora.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#920
On December 30 2013 20:41 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro

What if RorO reads all your posts, and gets really sad. Wouldn't you feel bad?


I would feel absolutely disgustingly good

You have good hair though Roro I must admit
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 698
ComeBackTV 405
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 41m
OSC
21h 41m
Stellar Fest
21h 41m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.