• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

[SPL] Samsung vs Jin Air - Round 1 2014 - Page 47

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 62 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:43:40
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#921
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

As the story goes, his requests for a transfer were denied. He wanted to join a foreign team, I think.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
December 30 2013 11:42 GMT
#922
gogo Solar
The heart's eternal vow
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 30 2013 11:43 GMT
#923
On December 30 2013 20:40 Swisslink wrote:
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?

from their coach, he said GSTL was more for new players to get experience and such

On December 30 2013 20:42 Heartland wrote:
We don't have to be sad over Jangbi leaving, he's around for SOSPA

I'm not so much as sad since yes, he is playing in SOSPA but rather disgusted at the way Samsung Khan was run if those rumours were true. Imagine if you were in the same situation...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
December 30 2013 11:43 GMT
#924
RO
Cogito, ergo toss.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
December 30 2013 11:43 GMT
#925
On December 30 2013 20:41 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

He also wasn't told about other team offers and I think Samsung didn't want to release him or something from what I recall.


Wow. That is shitty. Smells like internal politics to me. That sucks.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
December 30 2013 11:43 GMT
#926
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro


This ain't Slivko vs Mvp...
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#927
On December 30 2013 20:43 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:38 Skynx wrote:
I reckon canons, lots of them!


I want to see an infestor neuraling a probe and then building a full base and going carriers

and pls stop mentioning roro


This ain't Slivko vs Mvp...

if it happens once it can happen twice!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
December 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#928
wolf is quite good in advertising people, have to buy this guy.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#929
On December 30 2013 20:43 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:40 Swisslink wrote:
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?

from their coach, he said GSTL was more for new players to get experience and such

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:42 Heartland wrote:
We don't have to be sad over Jangbi leaving, he's around for SOSPA

I'm not so much as sad since yes, he is playing in SOSPA but rather disgusted at the way Samsung Khan was run if those rumours were true. Imagine if you were in the same situation...


Yeah, progaming seems like in general it's a dirty business.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:44:43
December 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#930
On December 30 2013 20:43 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:40 Swisslink wrote:
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?

from their coach, he said GSTL was more for new players to get experience and such



Yeah, I know, but Wolf just said that "IM had lots of strong new players, but never used them back then". Which... is wrong, imo :D
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 30 2013 11:44 GMT
#931
On December 30 2013 20:43 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:41 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

He also wasn't told about other team offers and I think Samsung didn't want to release him or something from what I recall.


Wow. That is shitty. Smells like internal politics to me. That sucks.

ya, it's very shitty and ridiculous if it's true. I think he also was thinking about foreign teams so we could've seen him on stage at IEM, Dreamhack etc...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:45 GMT
#932
On December 30 2013 20:44 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:43 aZealot wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:41 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

He also wasn't told about other team offers and I think Samsung didn't want to release him or something from what I recall.


Wow. That is shitty. Smells like internal politics to me. That sucks.

ya, it's very shitty and ridiculous if it's true. I think he also was thinking about foreign teams so we could've seen him on stage at IEM, Dreamhack etc...


AS this story anything to do with January retireing ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:46:30
December 30 2013 11:45 GMT
#933
On December 30 2013 20:44 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:43 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:40 Swisslink wrote:
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?

from their coach, he said GSTL was more for new players to get experience and such

On December 30 2013 20:42 Heartland wrote:
We don't have to be sad over Jangbi leaving, he's around for SOSPA

I'm not so much as sad since yes, he is playing in SOSPA but rather disgusted at the way Samsung Khan was run if those rumours were true. Imagine if you were in the same situation...


Yeah, progaming seems like in general it's a dirty business.

hmm ya, it's definitely a tough and in some cases dirty business.

On December 30 2013 20:44 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:43 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:40 Swisslink wrote:
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?

from their coach, he said GSTL was more for new players to get experience and such



Yeah, I know, but Wolf just said that "IM had lots of strong new players, but never used them back then". Which... is wrong, imo :D

oh my bad lol. I have the stream off atm, need to sleep lol.

On December 30 2013 20:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:44 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:43 aZealot wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:41 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:40 aZealot wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:36 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/


Indeed. Could not JangBi have moved to another team (if he had wanted)?

He also wasn't told about other team offers and I think Samsung didn't want to release him or something from what I recall.


Wow. That is shitty. Smells like internal politics to me. That sucks.

ya, it's very shitty and ridiculous if it's true. I think he also was thinking about foreign teams so we could've seen him on stage at IEM, Dreamhack etc...


AS this story anything to do with January retireing ?

I'm not sure but she supposedly favoured Stork more than Jangbi(not sure how much more but the rumour made it sound like it was quite a bit).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 30 2013 11:45 GMT
#934
Sweet FSM, Maru's micro is just silly.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:46:19
December 30 2013 11:45 GMT
#935
On December 30 2013 20:44 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:43 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:40 Swisslink wrote:
What? IM never used their "new players"?
I kinda felt like they were using ONLY unknown players and just refused to use the "famous" ones in GSTL. Back when NesTea and MVP dominated everyone they barely ever played in GSTL :-?

from their coach, he said GSTL was more for new players to get experience and such



Yeah, I know, but Wolf just said that "IM had lots of strong new players, but never used them back then". Which... is wrong, imo :D


Surely you've heard of "going full IM coach"? If they had strong new players and strong veterans, they'd use the guys who were neither tt
AdministratorBreak the chains
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
December 30 2013 11:46 GMT
#936
So did they announce the ace players? I had to go out for a bit.
Hello
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:46 GMT
#937
On December 30 2013 20:46 Keeemy wrote:
So did they announce the ace players? I had to go out for a bit.

(Z)Solar vs (P)sOs
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:46 GMT
#938
On December 30 2013 20:46 Keeemy wrote:
So did they announce the ace players? I had to go out for a bit.


Solar vs sOs
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
December 30 2013 11:46 GMT
#939
On December 30 2013 20:46 Keeemy wrote:
So did they announce the ace players? I had to go out for a bit.


sOs Solar rematch.

Hopefully not a "re-bop".
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:46:50
December 30 2013 11:46 GMT
#940
Noooo why no Maru. ;_;

Thanks guys.
Hello
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7218
StarCastTV_EN109
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3962
Jaedong 1351
EffOrt 1088
actioN 1064
Soma 482
Horang2 461
BeSt 443
Killer 336
Pusan 244
ZerO 166
[ Show more ]
Stork 159
Zeus 102
soO 93
Rush 78
HiyA 66
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Mong 27
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
ToSsGirL 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2559
XaKoH 326
Counter-Strike
edward44
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes924
WinterStarcraft831
Other Games
gofns45424
singsing1295
olofmeister1280
ceh9556
Livibee197
Pyrionflax148
ArmadaUGS44
byalli6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick550
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream399
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
• Rush1359
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.