• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7993 users

[SPL] Samsung vs Jin Air - Round 1 2014 - Page 45

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 62 Next
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#881
I get it, Samsung's saving RorO for the tougher matches. Jinair ezpz
Cogito, ergo toss.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#882
On December 30 2013 20:34 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:34 Heartland wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:32 Undead1993 wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 Heartland wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 opterown wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:30 Heartland wrote:
Please don't send Maru, please don't send Maru

you deserve the points for picking maru on anti yo


I once picked Flash on my anti.

I ended that season more than -100

hahaha so yolo


My reasoning was sort of the same. "He's probably just overhyped and he's not very good in the team league because people will figure him out, and if I get one 8-point player on my anti I can just fill it up with <s>EG-TL Prime players"

well you picked savage this time too haha
[/s]

Oh shit. Why did I wait until the last moment to make my team when I was drunk
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#883
On December 30 2013 20:35 Skynx wrote:
I'd say RorO should award bonus points for being on anti when he gets fielded and loses...

well you can GAIN points from roro on anti if he gets fielded, loses his main match, is picked for ace, and loses that one too. +2 i think
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#884
I think sOs will win the rematch.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#885
On December 30 2013 20:35 Ctesias wrote:
If Solar wins this, my FPL team would be so happy.


Mine too. We could high-five and shit.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#886
On December 30 2013 20:35 Skynx wrote:
I'd say RorO should award bonus points for being on anti when he gets fielded and loses...

he gives +1 for losing in ace I think?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#887
On December 30 2013 20:35 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

something about poor pay, taking prize money without reinvesting it, always favouring stork, etc

sounds like prime to me, hue
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#888
I reckon 3hatch pool
AdministratorBreak the chains
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#889
Samsung win ! go go go go
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#890
On December 30 2013 20:30 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:29 Zackeva wrote:
It'd be a shame if Samsung didn't send out the best zerg of 2013!


Be careful

Be very careful


Did this guy get his post deleted or something? cant find it.... either way if you say roro is the best zerg of 2013 you clearly havent watched starcraft in 2013
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#891
On December 30 2013 20:36 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:35 opterown wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

something about poor pay, taking prize money without reinvesting it, always favouring stork, etc

sounds like prime to me, hue

prime needs the money to stay afloat, unlike samsung
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#892
On December 30 2013 20:36 Zackeva wrote:
I get it, Samsung's saving RorO for the tougher matches. Jinair ezpz


Roro needs his rest to beat Prime.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#893
On December 30 2013 20:37 skatblast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:30 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 Zackeva wrote:
It'd be a shame if Samsung didn't send out the best zerg of 2013!


Be careful

Be very careful


Did this guy get his post deleted or something? cant find it.... either way if you say roro is the best zerg of 2013 you clearly havent watched starcraft in 2013

go tell that to GOMTV
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#894
On December 30 2013 20:37 skatblast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:30 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 Zackeva wrote:
It'd be a shame if Samsung didn't send out the best zerg of 2013!


Be careful

Be very careful


Did this guy get his post deleted or something? cant find it.... either way if you say roro is the best zerg of 2013 you clearly havent watched starcraft in 2013

Bu....but he won the GSL best Zerg award.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#895
On December 30 2013 20:37 skatblast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:30 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 Zackeva wrote:
It'd be a shame if Samsung didn't send out the best zerg of 2013!


Be careful

Be very careful


Did this guy get his post deleted or something? cant find it.... either way if you say roro is the best zerg of 2013 you clearly havent watched starcraft in 2013


I believe it's more that he's teasing Zealously
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#896
On December 30 2013 20:34 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:27 MajOr wrote:
nope u all wrong savage is jinair ace 100%


idunno juan

not quite juan direction after all


User was gifted TL - for this post
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#897
On December 30 2013 20:32 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here


Except if it's Roro

Roro sucks even if he plays

Apologize to the last WoL GSL champ!

On December 30 2013 20:33 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true


You mean the stuff with Jangbi? That shit pissed me off, big time.


yes, Jangbi and the whole favoritism thing if it's true. I mean I can understand having a little favoritism but it seemed over the top from what I read.


On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

I would find the thread in the SCII general section if I can but have to sleep but it's basically about Jangbi being paid less then he should be, Stork being favoured over him, the team not passing other team offers to him etc... Hope someone can link the thread for you
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 30 2013 11:37 GMT
#898
EW
AdministratorBreak the chains
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
December 30 2013 11:38 GMT
#899
I reckon canons, lots of them!
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 30 2013 11:38 GMT
#900
On December 30 2013 20:37 skatblast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:30 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 Zackeva wrote:
It'd be a shame if Samsung didn't send out the best zerg of 2013!


Be careful

Be very careful


Did this guy get his post deleted or something? cant find it.... either way if you say roro is the best zerg of 2013 you clearly havent watched starcraft in 2013

and you clearly havent watched the 2013 awards. awards dont lie dude
TL+ Member
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4872
Jaedong 3987
Leta 2060
EffOrt 744
Horang2 496
BeSt 401
Soma 398
Mini 295
Rush 254
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 220
Light 179
Barracks 138
Zeus 129
Pusan 118
Snow 114
Larva 112
ggaemo 111
Sea.KH 64
JYJ 53
Mong 52
hero 44
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 34
Sharp 33
Shinee 23
sorry 22
Sexy 16
Aegong 15
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
Dendi656
XaKoH 527
qojqva17
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_106
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3825
Other Games
gofns45015
singsing1602
olofmeister1325
B2W.Neo704
byalli582
Lowko350
Livibee194
DeMusliM142
OGKoka 100
ArmadaUGS94
mouzStarbuck52
Liquid`VortiX11
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV503
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream239
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV325
League of Legends
• Jankos1787
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.