• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7993 users

[SPL] Samsung vs Jin Air - Round 1 2014 - Page 44

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 62 Next
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:34 GMT
#861
On December 30 2013 20:33 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:32 FFW_Rude wrote:
This SS version is still a protoss graveyard ? And terran map ? I didn't play it a lot and didn't saw it a lot in tournaments.

No Blink map is a Protoss graveyard.


Sorry i didn't get what you mean
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 30 2013 11:34 GMT
#862
On December 30 2013 20:34 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:27 MajOr wrote:
nope u all wrong savage is jinair ace 100%


idunno juan

not quite juan direction after all

Why would you do that
Long live the King of Wings
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:34 GMT
#863
On December 30 2013 20:34 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:32 Undead1993 wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 Heartland wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 opterown wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:30 Heartland wrote:
Please don't send Maru, please don't send Maru

you deserve the points for picking maru on anti yo


I once picked Flash on my anti.

I ended that season more than -100

hahaha so yolo


My reasoning was sort of the same. "He's probably just overhyped and he's not very good in the team league because people will figure him out, and if I get one 8-point player on my anti I can just fill it up with EG-TL Prime players"
[/s]
well you picked savage this time too haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 30 2013 11:34 GMT
#864
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
December 30 2013 11:34 GMT
#865
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here


That's when I usually get out of bed!
KT best KT ~ 2014
Zygno
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria276 Posts
December 30 2013 11:34 GMT
#866
fuck yeah, gogo solar you're on my FPL
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#867
If Solar wins this, my FPL team would be so happy.
Flash | Mvp
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#868
On December 30 2013 20:34 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Ha! Stay on the bench RorO!


You are going to make Zealously sad...


huh? No I mean stay on the bench as in don't play.

iirc Zealously has the exact same anti team as me.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:35:56
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#869
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.


Why would they do that ?

On December 30 2013 20:35 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:34 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:33 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Ha! Stay on the bench RorO!


You are going to make Zealously sad...


huh? No I mean stay on the bench as in don't play.

iirc Zealously has the exact same anti team as me.


But will all know that Zealously loves roro
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#870
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Something about that they liked to play Stork i believe
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#871
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

something about poor pay, taking prize money without reinvesting it, always favouring stork, etc
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#872
On December 30 2013 20:35 Ctesias wrote:
If Solar wins this, my FPL team would be so happy.

Same !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#873
So what we learnt today is that Wolf and Brendan have no idea who is who on any team and to top it off they didn't recognize JangBang
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#874
I'd say RorO should award bonus points for being on anti when he gets fielded and loses...
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#875
Go sOs! Please save my FPL you've started to destroy
LiquipediaWanderer
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:35 GMT
#876
please win sOs, if you win I get +1, if you lose I'm -2... TT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#877
After carefully reading the FPL scoring rules I conclude:

Go Solar!
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#878
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Oh, thanks, didn't know that, sounds not very nice
Get off my lawn, young punks
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#879
On December 30 2013 20:34 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:33 ACrow wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:31 BigFan wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:29 itsdaniel wrote:
facepalm @ 99% of those predictions here...

just because u don't see a certain player often doesn't mean he's a bad player... I remember when I first registered on TL, i wished a swift kick upon a mod here after an important stork game and got banned o/

well go khan...


you sound mighty proud of that Joking aside, tbh, after the latest rumours about Samsung, I've become a bit disappointed with the team if the rumours are true but I still wish them best of luck and I agree, I think just because a player is not shown, doesn't mean he's a bad player at all.

On December 30 2013 20:31 aZealot wrote:
Come on, its 12.30am and it's about a couple of hours past my bedtime.

it's 6:30 in the morning here

Which rumors?

Apparently they treated Jangbi like shit, to the point where he almost felt forced to retire because he couldn't get anywhere in SC2.

Depressing if true. Losing JangBi was a sad day for SC2 fans. :/
Long live the King of Wings
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
December 30 2013 11:36 GMT
#880
Gogo sOs!
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 48m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.