On December 01 2013 18:37 75 wrote:
any recommendate games today?
any recommendate games today?
San vs any Zerg.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:37 75 wrote: any recommendate games today? San vs any Zerg. | ||
|
hansonslee
United States2027 Posts
| ||
|
hansonslee
United States2027 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:39 stuchiu wrote: San vs any Zerg. San's PvZ is just as entertaining as Dear's PvZ. ![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:37 hansonslee wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:34 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:32 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:31 Goibon wrote: On December 01 2013 18:30 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 stuchiu wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:26 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:24 hansonslee wrote: Sigh... As much as I love my Protoss brothers, I am seeing a bit too many PvP's lately ![]() Yeah, DH last night was crazy with the PvPs! Umm... WCG 2013? Redbull Battlegrounds? He said DH LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY WITH PVPS Oh, my bad. Sorry, my sarcasm radar was having a false positive. >< it's ok, those things are incredibly faulty =/ But, they told me that it would work in real life! Curse the internets ![]() Would you be interested in purchasing this stone that scares off tigers? Ugh, Idk anymore! Been scammed hard ;_; It's totally legit. I promise. I've never had any tigers close to it. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:41 Heartland wrote: I long for the coming weeks when Oracle hysteria recedes a little. It will only recede when we get another random buff to a random race. Like fungal. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:37 75 wrote: any recommendate games today? Game 1 of herO vs DRG! On December 01 2013 18:39 stuchiu wrote: San vs any Zerg. this too | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
hansonslee
United States2027 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:40 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:37 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:34 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:32 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:31 Goibon wrote: On December 01 2013 18:30 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 stuchiu wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:26 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:24 hansonslee wrote: Sigh... As much as I love my Protoss brothers, I am seeing a bit too many PvP's lately ![]() Yeah, DH last night was crazy with the PvPs! Umm... WCG 2013? Redbull Battlegrounds? He said DH LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY WITH PVPS Oh, my bad. Sorry, my sarcasm radar was having a false positive. >< it's ok, those things are incredibly faulty =/ But, they told me that it would work in real life! Curse the internets ![]() Would you be interested in purchasing this stone that scares off tigers? Ugh, Idk anymore! Been scammed hard ;_; It's totally legit. I promise. I've never had any tigers close to it. Idk, man. I talked to the Nigerian Prince who needed my help, but I got played hard :'( My life has been a lie for a long time now!!! | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:41 Heartland wrote: I long for the coming weeks when Oracle hysteria recedes a little. Watching the oracle this weekend i doubt the hysteria will calm down that easily. Have to admit that that buff was stupid. Toss is stronk enough in the early-mid-lategame. | ||
|
Nibbler89
884 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:41 stuchiu wrote: Oracle > MSC. Legit. San is such a patch protoss. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:44 hansonslee wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:40 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:37 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:34 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:32 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:31 Goibon wrote: On December 01 2013 18:30 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 stuchiu wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:26 Heartland wrote: [quote] Yeah, DH last night was crazy with the PvPs! Umm... WCG 2013? Redbull Battlegrounds? He said DH LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY WITH PVPS Oh, my bad. Sorry, my sarcasm radar was having a false positive. >< it's ok, those things are incredibly faulty =/ But, they told me that it would work in real life! Curse the internets ![]() Would you be interested in purchasing this stone that scares off tigers? Ugh, Idk anymore! Been scammed hard ;_; It's totally legit. I promise. I've never had any tigers close to it. Idk, man. I talked to the Nigerian Prince who needed my help, but I got played hard :'( My life has been a lie for a long time now!!! did you also talk to your relative who needs your help to deposit some money? I believe he was also Nigerian. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:44 Nibbler89 wrote: San is such a patch protoss. This is long overdue Karma. He got screwed by that amulet nerf. | ||
|
hansonslee
United States2027 Posts
| ||
|
Hier
2391 Posts
Poll: Recommend San vs herO Game 1? Yes (3) No (3) If you have time (3) 9 total votes Your vote: Recommend San vs herO Game 1? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:44 RaFox17 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:41 Heartland wrote: I long for the coming weeks when Oracle hysteria recedes a little. Watching the oracle this weekend i doubt the hysteria will calm down that easily. Have to admit that that buff was stupid. Toss is stronk enough in the early-mid-lategame. Every patch has this development of greatly increasing or decreasing the useage of a unit, even if the changes themselves aren't that big. But then the metagame balances out as people get better at defending and remember that other units exist as well. | ||
|
hansonslee
United States2027 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:45 BigFan wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:44 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:40 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:37 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:34 Heartland wrote: On December 01 2013 18:32 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:31 Goibon wrote: On December 01 2013 18:30 hansonslee wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 stuchiu wrote: On December 01 2013 18:29 hansonslee wrote: [quote] Umm... WCG 2013? Redbull Battlegrounds? He said DH LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY WITH PVPS Oh, my bad. Sorry, my sarcasm radar was having a false positive. >< it's ok, those things are incredibly faulty =/ But, they told me that it would work in real life! Curse the internets ![]() Would you be interested in purchasing this stone that scares off tigers? Ugh, Idk anymore! Been scammed hard ;_; It's totally legit. I promise. I've never had any tigers close to it. Idk, man. I talked to the Nigerian Prince who needed my help, but I got played hard :'( My life has been a lie for a long time now!!! did you also talk to your relative who needs your help to deposit some money? I believe he was also Nigerian. Hey, I thought those Nigerians needed my help. Was trying to be a good Samaritan looking out for the less fortunate. ![]() | ||
|
Ghulmore
Canada14 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:44 RaFox17 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:41 Heartland wrote: I long for the coming weeks when Oracle hysteria recedes a little. Watching the oracle this weekend i doubt the hysteria will calm down that easily. Have to admit that that buff was stupid. Toss is stronk enough in the early-mid-lategame. Oracles literally arrive 2 or 3 seconds faster than they would otherwise, people are just complaining and following a hive mind mentality because its what the community does | ||
|
Nibbler89
884 Posts
On December 01 2013 18:42 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 18:41 Heartland wrote: I long for the coming weeks when Oracle hysteria recedes a little. It will only recede when we get another random buff to a random race. Like fungal. How about give banshees same speed as oracle....give broodlords same speed too why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Soma Light Dewaltoss Killer BeSt Yoon Shinee [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns9414 singsing1194 ceh9640 XBOCT343 Mew2King118 ArmadaUGS50 DeMusliM34 Pyrionflax7 ZerO(Twitch)1 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|