• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9454 users

[HSC VIII] Day 1 - Page 73

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 119 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#1441
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:29 GMT
#1442
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 20:29 GMT
#1443
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

Hey man I'm Switzerland here. I like life and hero.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 20:30 GMT
#1444
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 14 2013 20:31 GMT
#1445
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2013 20:31 GMT
#1446
Did he just call Nerchio Archi?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2013 20:31 GMT
#1447
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 14 2013 20:31 GMT
#1448
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli

The 2 last matches were close... not.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1449
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

you can't really say that anymore now can you?
Moderatorlickypiddy
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1450
On November 15 2013 05:31 Musicus wrote:
Did he just call Nerchio Archi?


They are homies yo
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1451
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Haha yeah it's almost like HerO's losses allowed him to showcase his skills

wait
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1452
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1453
Taeja > HerO and Life so this discussion is pointless :p
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1454
On November 15 2013 05:32 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

you can't really say that anymore now can you?

He's unstoppable
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1455
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

I'm trying to figure out whether this is a compliment or not.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1456
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1457
germans pvp jesus
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 14 2013 20:34 GMT
#1458
Elfi! Drink!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 14 2013 20:35 GMT
#1459
On November 15 2013 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Taeja > HerO and Life so this discussion is pointless :p


You like to link Aligulac things so this is definitely an own goal.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:35 GMT
#1460
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m6850
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0123
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.