• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8579 users

[HSC VIII] Day 1 - Page 74

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 119 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2013 20:35 GMT
#1461
On November 15 2013 05:33 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

I'm trying to figure out whether this is a compliment or not.

I think it's a compliment but he doesn't for some reason
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:36 GMT
#1462
On November 15 2013 05:35 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Taeja > HerO and Life so this discussion is pointless :p


You like to link Aligulac things so this is definitely an own goal.

uh... Taeja has a 64% win rate against life and a 32% win rate against HerO
so Taeja > Life > HerO > Taeja, sounds about right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 20:36:32
November 14 2013 20:36 GMT
#1463
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 14 2013 20:36 GMT
#1464
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Pinning all your hopes on a year-and-a-half old series when Life was bad at ZvP? Really reaching the bottom of the barrel there. <3
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 14 2013 20:36 GMT
#1465
Anyway, Targa, give me some of that mass Swarm Host play, I need to chill back and just try to collect my bearings for 90 mins or so.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 20:37 GMT
#1466
On November 15 2013 05:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Pinning all your hopes on a year-and-a-half old series when Life was bad at ZvP? Really reaching the bottom of the barrel there. <3


Life fans #1 fans
AdministratorBreak the chains
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
November 14 2013 20:37 GMT
#1467
On November 15 2013 05:36 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
[quote]
I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja

am I allowed to count Zenio as well?!
리노크 👑
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:37 GMT
#1468
On November 15 2013 05:36 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
[quote]
I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja

HerO won a WCS and Taeja should have except polt happened
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 14 2013 20:37 GMT
#1469
I can hear Nerchio's thought. He's thinking, fucking disgusting Protoss players.
Moderator
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
November 14 2013 20:37 GMT
#1470
On November 15 2013 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:35 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Taeja > HerO and Life so this discussion is pointless :p


You like to link Aligulac things so this is definitely an own goal.

uh... Taeja has a 64% win rate against life and a 32% win rate against HerO
so Taeja > Life > HerO > Taeja, sounds about right

TaeJa = Water type
Life = Fire type
HerO = Grass type

It all makes sense now.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:37 GMT
#1471
On November 15 2013 05:37 stuchiu wrote:
I can hear Nerchio's thought. He's thinking, fucking disgusting Protoss players.

trying to call toss imba as many times as possible imo
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 14 2013 20:38 GMT
#1472
On November 15 2013 05:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Pinning all your hopes on a year-and-a-half old series when Life was bad at ZvP? Really reaching the bottom of the barrel there. <3


Wow what the hell is this ganging up on me

I call e-mobbing
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 20:39:43
November 14 2013 20:38 GMT
#1473
On November 15 2013 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:35 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Taeja > HerO and Life so this discussion is pointless :p


You like to link Aligulac things so this is definitely an own goal.

uh... Taeja has a 64% win rate against life and a 32% win rate against HerO
so Taeja > Life > HerO > Taeja, sounds about right


Too bad we lost the MMA > Mvp > Polt > MMA chain.

On November 15 2013 05:38 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Pinning all your hopes on a year-and-a-half old series when Life was bad at ZvP? Really reaching the bottom of the barrel there. <3


Wow what the hell is this ganging up on me

I call e-mobbing


Didn't you see that dark blob at the end of the LR alleyway? That was a gang of disgruntled StarTale fans.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 14 2013 20:38 GMT
#1474
On November 15 2013 05:36 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
[quote]
I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja

pretty sure it's the same number as Prime players
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 14 2013 20:38 GMT
#1475
On November 15 2013 05:37 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:35 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Taeja > HerO and Life so this discussion is pointless :p


You like to link Aligulac things so this is definitely an own goal.

uh... Taeja has a 64% win rate against life and a 32% win rate against HerO
so Taeja > Life > HerO > Taeja, sounds about right

TaeJa = Water type
Life = Fire type
HerO = Grass type

It all makes sense now.


TvZvPvT.

Yep, seems balanced.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
November 14 2013 20:38 GMT
#1476
On November 15 2013 05:37 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Pinning all your hopes on a year-and-a-half old series when Life was bad at ZvP? Really reaching the bottom of the barrel there. <3


Life fans #1 fans

Aaaaw yeaaaaaa
Hello
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2013 20:38 GMT
#1477
On November 15 2013 05:38 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:36 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja

pretty sure it's the same number as Prime players

Prime won 1 GSL, 0 Code S
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 20:39 GMT
#1478
On November 15 2013 05:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:36 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja

HerO won a WCS and Taeja should have except polt happened


I'll repeat the question

How many GSLs have Taeja and HerO won, put together? Hell, even if you add in their MLG championships Life still has more than the two of them combined :D
AdministratorBreak the chains
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2013 20:39 GMT
#1479
On November 15 2013 05:38 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:29 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)

deciding factor is HerO vs Life head-to-head
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=HerO liquid
Life Startale
&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search

sorry olli


Quality > quantity, HerO won a game with nothing but warp prism micro and two immortals against a roach/ling max, GG


Pinning all your hopes on a year-and-a-half old series when Life was bad at ZvP? Really reaching the bottom of the barrel there. <3


Wow what the hell is this ganging up on me

I call e-mobbing


Don't worry Olli, I am with you. I also think Life > HerO!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 14 2013 20:40 GMT
#1480
On November 15 2013 05:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:37 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:36 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:33 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:31 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Shellshock wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:28 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon

I'm a hater, not a liar

See now you get it

Still doesn't change that HerO is the protoss MarineKing

How many tournaments does hero have to win before you stop saying that


Why would you want him to stop complementing HerO like that?

it would only be a compliment if directed towards life though


Remind me again how many GSLs Liquid has won

You're allowed to count both HerO and Taeja

HerO won a WCS and Taeja should have except polt happened


I'll repeat the question

How many GSLs have Taeja and HerO won, put together? Hell, even if you add in their MLG championships Life still has more than the two of them combined :D


How many GSLs did actual Startale players win though? Not counting dirty Red Bull money picking up Zenex talent
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Yoon 118
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 551
Other Games
olofmeister1443
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes278
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE70
Mew2King51
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 41m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.