• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8633 users

[HSC VIII] Day 1 - Page 72

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 119 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 20:23 GMT
#1421
On November 15 2013 05:20 JimSocks wrote:
i haven't been paying attention. are these all invites? some of the players seems dubious, no shot at all.


All HSCs are like that. Personality and popularity is typically valued higher at HSC than most other tournaments - the combination of players is what makes the tournament unique.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
November 14 2013 20:23 GMT
#1422
Oh shit, it's Nerchio!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 14 2013 20:24 GMT
#1423
On November 15 2013 05:22 5c0rp10n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:21 Grettin wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:20 5c0rp10n wrote:
so i watch mainstream b-stream and when there are no games i watch lotr on german television. pretty epic. :D


is it dubbed?

On german television of course.

Edit: Sadly tho...


just wanted to make sure.

probably not as enjoyable.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Franky92
Profile Joined November 2013
Italy20 Posts
November 14 2013 20:24 GMT
#1424
Really sorry Naniwa isn't here. With him we miss only Moreno Duran brothers to have almost all the good foreign players...
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 14 2013 20:24 GMT
#1425
Fnatic|Harstem ‏@FnaticHarstem 9m
For the lads playing the drinking game this is gonna be fun!


We are so screwed
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2013 20:25 GMT
#1426
Nerchio cheering for Mana, sure .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 14 2013 20:25 GMT
#1427
On November 15 2013 05:24 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:22 5c0rp10n wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:21 Grettin wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:20 5c0rp10n wrote:
so i watch mainstream b-stream and when there are no games i watch lotr on german television. pretty epic. :D


is it dubbed?

On german television of course.

Edit: Sadly tho...


just wanted to make sure.

probably not as enjoyable.

if you have never watched it non-dubbed you dont know how good that can be. so most people in germany dont care about that
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
November 14 2013 20:26 GMT
#1428
Go Mana Go!
Of course he is cheering for Mana. That way if they ever meet in later stages he has a free win.
Pathetic Greta hater.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 14 2013 20:26 GMT
#1429
Oh Rotti, you should not bet against Socke in a PvP.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 20:27:24
November 14 2013 20:26 GMT
#1430
On November 15 2013 05:24 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
Fnatic|Harstem ‏@FnaticHarstem 9m
For the lads playing the drinking game this is gonna be fun!


We are so screwed

wow misquote, I'm drunker than I thought.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 20:29:03
November 14 2013 20:26 GMT
#1431
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue pen and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ounk
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany75 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1432
I love Mana but Socke is a cool guy too. Can't just both win?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1433
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

the hell is a blue eon? haha
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1434
On November 15 2013 05:25 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:24 Grettin wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:22 5c0rp10n wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:21 Grettin wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:20 5c0rp10n wrote:
so i watch mainstream b-stream and when there are no games i watch lotr on german television. pretty epic. :D


is it dubbed?

On german television of course.

Edit: Sadly tho...


just wanted to make sure.

probably not as enjoyable.

if you have never watched it non-dubbed you dont know how good that can be. so most people in germany dont care about that

Shame about the lack of free English training, though.
Flash | Mvp
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1435
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1436
By the way can I get updates on hero vs targa? I'm away at the moment
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1437
On November 15 2013 05:24 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:22 5c0rp10n wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:21 Grettin wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:20 5c0rp10n wrote:
so i watch mainstream b-stream and when there are no games i watch lotr on german television. pretty epic. :D


is it dubbed?

On german television of course.

Edit: Sadly tho...


just wanted to make sure.

probably not as enjoyable.


To be honest, if you never watched something in its original voicing, than the german dubbs are not bad. The differences in quality are huge as well. Some things actually have good dubbing. Comedy stuff is hard to do though.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1438
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.


But I've written more articles (and made correct predictions too unlike that rabid HerO fan)
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#1439
On November 15 2013 05:27 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

StarTale Icon outranks TL


For once I can forgive you for your Prime icon
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#1440
On November 15 2013 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 05:26 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 05:11 Zealously wrote:
There was a mean comment about HerO here but I changed my mind not to upset Olli

I mean he has a blue eon and he has a higher POST COUNT so he outranks you now so yeah I wouldn't make him mad if I were you.

the hell is a blue eon? haha

Damn my phone typing skills or autocorrect or whatever made that happen. PEN!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Yoon 118
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 551
Other Games
olofmeister1443
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes278
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE70
Mew2King51
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 42m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.