• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 364 Next
Sup3rior
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden442 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2821
YES BOMBER <3
HELLO!!! lol! :D
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2822
Grubby should have stormed the bio? Hard to say.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2823
On August 24 2013 00:08 DJHelium wrote:
Does Grubby hold that if he doesn't waste the storms on the vikings?


It's not that he wasted the storms, storming vikings his fine but you need to make sure to save about 2 colossi. Grubby wasn't positioned very well so he lost 3, which wasn't enough.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2824
On August 24 2013 00:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame


Nah, his entire gameplan was to do this. 5 rax before third CC, etc.

And?
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2825
On August 24 2013 00:09 Yorbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
[quote]
Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.
You should become the sc2 snipealot then..

I am probably going to take with me a laptop to do just this. But for BW.
The Bomber boy
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2826
i fucking love bomber.
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2827
I can't watch right now, just dropped by to say: FUCK YES, GO JAEDONG .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2828
Hopefully Bomber can embarrass First again
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
August 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#2829
I think this will be 2-0 and then Bomber vs First :D
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2830
Ah we're entering my favourite time of TL, the moment when the terran goes all-in and gets praised, ten seconds after the moment a protoss did the same thing and got shat on for it.
No will to live, no wish to die
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2831
On August 24 2013 00:09 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:08 Noocta wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
[quote]
Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.


You know South Korea has like the highest suicide rate of any country ?
Not sure if it's the best choice to fight depression.

hahaha, yeah I know. I like how hardworking they are.


AWW YISSSSSSS

Combine South Korea without all the labor, and it should be a nice experience for you.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2832
On August 24 2013 00:09 Sumahi wrote:
I love it when Bomber pulls his SCVs

All right folks, remember all the terrans that are cheering right now. When MC 2 base all ins someone like god built him to do and they start complaining, remind them of Bomber and this moment.

WP Bomber. Grubby must respect the SCV pull.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 15:11:31
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2833
On August 24 2013 00:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame


Nah, his entire gameplan was to do this. 5 rax before third CC, etc.

Do you realize that there are not many more options for a terran, right ?
That's as standard as it gets with the decission between 3 rax 3rd CC, or just 5 rax.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2834
On August 24 2013 00:09 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:08 Noocta wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
[quote]
Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.


You know South Korea has like the highest suicide rate of any country ?
Not sure if it's the best choice to fight depression.

hahaha, yeah I know. I like how hardworking they are.


AWW YISSSSSSS

On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
[quote]

Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Does not compute :D
Dwayn
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany949 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2835
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame

I doubt there was a window... just not the best control out of grubby
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2836
On August 24 2013 00:08 DJHelium wrote:
Does Grubby hold that if he doesn't waste the storms on the vikings?


Either that or use hallucination, while keeping one or 2 real colossus behind. We will never know though, that worker pull is tough to deal with though. Best option is a Warp prism instead.

Anyway go go Grubby you can do it.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2837
WCS Season 2 Finals Day 1 Ro16
kr (T)Bomber vs. nl (P)Grubby
Game 2 (1-0)
Map: Bel'Shir Vestige

0:00
Bomber spawns in the bottom right
Grubby spawns in the top left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2838
On August 24 2013 00:10 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:09 Yorbon wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
[quote]
Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.
You should become the sc2 snipealot then..

I am probably going to take with me a laptop to do just this. But for BW.
Nice, even better
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2839
On August 24 2013 00:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame


Nah, his entire gameplan was to do this. 5 rax before third CC, etc.

If it works it's good. Protosses gotta learn to defend. They are extremely greedy in some cases, and this is defendable if they go more techy and defensive.
The Bomber boy
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2840
On August 24 2013 00:04 Sup3rior wrote:
uhh... i hate caster bias


I am so good at recognizing it by now, I muted the sream after 10 seconds. =D
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 49m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.