• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:17
CEST 11:17
KST 18:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6250 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 364 Next
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2781
The SCV Train runs over Grubby.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2782
I dislike Bomber's playstyle
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Applesmack
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada680 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2783
He could have had MUCH better storms there.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2784
On August 24 2013 00:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
[quote]
Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..


If you don't mind me asking, is that for the StarCraft or is it for other, more personal reasons?

1. I like the Korean language and asian food is awesome.
2. I can't stand Norwegians. They are so cold and antisocial

FUCK YEAH BABY DO IT.
The Bomber boy
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2785
Does Grubby hold that if he doesn't waste the storms on the vikings?
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2786
Jesus, Bombers macro crushing grubby badly
Jomppa
Profile Joined July 2011
1225 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2787
On August 24 2013 00:05 TheDwf wrote:
Incoming SCV pull at +2.

choo choo motherfucker
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2788
so beautiful from Bomber
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Merfyn
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom945 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2789
That was really one sided come on Grubby!
"One cannot play StarCraft with clenched fish.."
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2790
Get bombed, sir.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2791
sick micro by bomber
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2792
SUP. Bomber, what's good?!
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2793
Research storms and dont warp templars.
Please grubby
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2794
How did.... that... work?
kiss kiss fall in love
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2795
On August 24 2013 00:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:03 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:00 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Shellshock1122 wrote:
WCS Season 2 Finals Day 1 Ro16
kr (T)Bomber vs. nl (P)Grubby
Game 1
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
Bomber spawns in the bottom right
Grubby spawns in the top left

1:40
gateway first for Grubby

2:00
gas for Grubby
probe scout from Grubby
CC first for Bomber on the high ground
rax for bomber
Cybernetics core for Grubby

3:00
2nd rax for Bomber
MSC for Grubby
Nexus for Grubby

4:00
2nd gas for Grubby
3rd rax for Bomber
Bomber lands his natural OC
bunker in the natural for Bomber

5:00
double gas for Bomber
robo for Grubby

6:00
tech lab for Bomber
observer for Grubby
2 more gates for Grubby
ebay for Bomber
stim research started for Bomber
Factory for Bomber
another gas for Bomber

7:00 59 vs 54
robo bay for Grubby
turret at the natural ramp for bomber
+1 attack for Bomber
2nd observer for Grubby
4th gas for Bomber
2 more rax for Bomber
forge for Grubby

8:00 67 vs 64
Starport for Bomber
Colossus production started for Grubby
Twilight council for Grubby
combat shields for Bomber
+1 armor for Grubby

9:00 78 vs 76
double medivac production started for Bomber
2nd colossus for Grubby
Blink research started for Grubby
Bomber moving out with his first 2 medivacs

10:00 107 vs 94
Extended thermal lance research for Grubby
+1 armor for Bomber
Concussive shells for Bomber
double drop in the main of Grubby
vikings started for Bomber
bio attack in the natural of Grubby
photon overcharge on the main nexus
1 full medivac is killed
photon overcharge in the natural
Bomber is pushed back

11:00 107 vs 105
Bomber attacks into the natural again
MSC is killed
3 colossi out for Grubby now
+1 attack on the way for Grubby
3rd CC for Bomber
armory on the way for Bomber

12:00 122 vs 115
3rd base for Grubby
Bomber forces a cancel on the 3rd
+2 attack started for Bomber
charge research started for Grubby

13:00 134 vs 122
large drop in the main of Grubby is forced out
+1 ship weapons for Bomber
2 more gates for Grubby
+2 armor for Grubby

14:00 159 vs 141
templar archives for Grubby
Bomber lands his 3rd base
3rd base restarted for Grubby
ghost academy for Bomber
Storm research for Grubby

15:00 177 vs 154
ghost production started for Bomber
Bomber switches back to medivacs after getting 11 vikings
Bomber moving across the map
MSC rebuilding for Grubby
Bomber breaking down the rocks to Grubby's 3rd
3 more gates for Grubby

16:00 199 vs 172
+2 attack started for Grubby
Bomber pulling a bunch of scvs and attacking into the natural of Grubby
Vikings engage the colossi
storms on the vikings
all of the colossi fall before the vikings die

17:00 142 vs 112
Bomber's forces pour into Grubby's natural
the natural nexus falls
Bomber moves into the 3rd of Grubby
Bomber still has a huge bio army
3rd of Grubby falls
Bomber moves into the main of Grubby

18:00 136 vs 99
emp on the HTs of Grubby
probes are pulled to help defend
Grubby losing everything
Grubby ggs!
Bomber wins game 1!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2796
They both got top 5 in their WCS region, but that does not make them equal in skill.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2797
suck it crowd! :p
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2798
This is good. When Grubby loses first map he always comes back and wins.!!
Neosteel Enthusiast
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2799
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
[quote]

I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.
You should become the sc2 snipealot then..
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:09 GMT
#2800
On August 24 2013 00:08 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
[quote]
Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..


If you don't mind me asking, is that for the StarCraft or is it for other, more personal reasons?

1. I like the Korean language and asian food is awesome.
2. I can't stand Norwegians. They are so cold and antisocial

FUCK YEAH BABY DO IT.

Cold to match the environment.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 175
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1247
Bisu 833
Soma 278
hero 181
HiyA 98
EffOrt 89
Pusan 57
ZerO 37
Killer 34
sorry 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 25
Bale 24
Sharp 19
Rush 14
Terrorterran 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Shinee 6
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
43m
Afreeca Starleague
43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.