• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 364 Next
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
August 23 2013 15:07 GMT
#2761
Grubby needs storm baldly, he has to hold
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 23 2013 15:07 GMT
#2762
On August 24 2013 00:05 TheDwf wrote:
Incoming SCV pull at +2.


BIT BY BIIIIIIIIIIT!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
ShroudeD
Profile Joined August 2012
Greece1333 Posts
August 23 2013 15:07 GMT
#2763
SCV PULL
Mvp,Fantasy 4ever
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
August 23 2013 15:07 GMT
#2764
On August 24 2013 00:05 TheDwf wrote:
Incoming SCV pull at +2.


Looks like you were right.
Nihn'kas Neehn
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 23 2013 15:07 GMT
#2765
choooochoooo
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
August 23 2013 15:07 GMT
#2766
Battle SCV's inc!
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2767
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
[quote]

I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.

Eh, done it for 8 months total before, just was off for the semester. Not a big deal :D
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2768
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
[quote]

I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.


You know South Korea has like the highest suicide rate of any country ?
Not sure if it's the best choice to fight depression.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2769
Some SCVs are bringing their beers.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2770
Bomber summoning BitByBit <3 <3
The curse is real
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2771
Bomberrrrr! :D
Long live the King of Wings
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2772
CHOO CHOOO MOTHERFUCKER
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2773
On August 24 2013 00:06 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:05 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:04 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:03 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:03 NarutO wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:01 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:00 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 bo1b wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
[quote]

Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

4g brah

That doesn't technically exist yet

In norway it does.

You have 1Gbp/s mobile internet connections?


Its theoretical speed with one device connected very close to the antenna... 3G already has very good theoretical stats, doesn't mean you can accomplish it within the real world. :D

On August 24 2013 00:03 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:01 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:00 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 bo1b wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
[quote]

Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

4g brah

That doesn't technically exist yet

In norway it does.

You have 1Gbp/s mobile internet connections?

LTE same shit. basically 4g. technically no. but no one cares about that, I am educated in marketing, and we say fancy stuff that doesn't exist technically to sell shit.

Thats why I said technically :D

Partypooper. :D


I'm in my final year of uni where I study pure maths and computer science, I can't be as loose with definitions as someone in marketing :D


If a Ferrari is able to run 350km/h on the racetrack, its technically able to go as fast. If it cannot on the streets, the goal is still achieved. Same with 4G. If you cannot get to those speeds because lots of people connect at the same time, it doesn't mean its not technically available, it just means that its not available at any time ;-)! So it has nothing to do with having a harsher definition.

Can an lte network deliver 1gbp/s if the phones right next to the broadcasting station?
BBV
Profile Joined January 2010
213 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2774
EASY
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2775
On August 24 2013 00:05 TheDwf wrote:
Incoming SCV pull at +2.

Good call
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 15:08:33
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2776
GG outmacroed
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2777
wow grubby got crushed
banelings
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2778
Bomber goes Ghosts because he is a smart dubie and know that Grubby almost never goes colossi first.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2779
hmm why is the quality worse on stream 2 even though I have both streams on 720 quality
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 23 2013 15:08 GMT
#2780
full foreigner at its best
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 48m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.