• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8912 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 364 Next
Facultyadjutant
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Sweden1876 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2841
Really want bomber and grubby to advance
#1 FAN OF TERRY THE INTERN - NONY AND IDRA NUMBER #1, EVERY DAY. AXIOM MANOR - Axiom: Ryung, Alicia, Heart and Crank under the Don TotalBiscuit and the Donnesa Genna Bain- Join the family http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396090#2
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#2842
On August 24 2013 00:10 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame


Nah, his entire gameplan was to do this. 5 rax before third CC, etc.

And?


And I dislike it? The same way people hated 3 base all ins in PvZ in WoL. Works the same way.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TimENT
Profile Joined November 2012
United States1425 Posts
August 23 2013 15:12 GMT
#2843
TvP is so blahh
Barcelona / Arsenal Fan!
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 23 2013 15:12 GMT
#2844
On August 24 2013 00:11 Aunvilgod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:04 Sup3rior wrote:
uhh... i hate caster bias


I am so good at recognizing it by now, I muted the sream after 10 seconds. =D

O_o
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:12 GMT
#2845
On August 24 2013 00:10 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Grubby should have stormed the bio? Hard to say.


Yes, he should've, because the vikings killed his shit anyway so the storms didn't do anything. It's not like he stopped the vikings from killing invisible colossi.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
August 23 2013 15:12 GMT
#2846
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
scsnow
Profile Joined April 2010
Slovenia515 Posts
August 23 2013 15:12 GMT
#2847
worker pull is not an all in if you have mules dudes...
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2848
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

He still has to face Ts..
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2849
On August 24 2013 00:12 scsnow wrote:
worker pull is not an all in if you have mules dudes...

Sure, 3 MULEs compete so well vs 70 probes.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2850
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.


Be sure to watch JD vs MC when you get the chance, esp. game 2. (Pref. do that first so you don't know who wins)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2851
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

Yeah basically. Unless Duckdeok/NaNi can pull something crazy and take him out.
kiss kiss fall in love
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2852
On August 24 2013 00:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:10 TheDwf wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame


Nah, his entire gameplan was to do this. 5 rax before third CC, etc.

And?


And I dislike it? The same way people hated 3 base all ins in PvZ in WoL. Works the same way.

A win is a win. You don’t get extra points for game length.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2853
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.


Watch the VoD's, especially vs MC. Highly entertaining, especially if you like the dong!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Doko
Profile Joined May 2010
Argentina1737 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2854
On August 24 2013 00:11 Nebuchad wrote:
Ah we're entering my favourite time of TL, the moment when the terran goes all-in and gets praised, ten seconds after the moment a protoss did the same thing and got shat on for it.


Hard to blame terrans for all inning when all they have to look for in 20+ minute games is superheated plasma and bad weather with almost no hope of survival.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2855
On August 24 2013 00:11 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:09 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 Noocta wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
[quote]
Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.


You know South Korea has like the highest suicide rate of any country ?
Not sure if it's the best choice to fight depression.

hahaha, yeah I know. I like how hardworking they are.


AWW YISSSSSSS

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
[quote]

Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Does not compute :D

It's a problem in Norway. I've lost motivation to achieve because 90 % of Norway is depressing. I'm a student in the best school of the country and people shit on school trips tailored for media students. HOW THE TITS...

Thank God our class was basically halved this year. I hope I do well.
The Bomber boy
Sup3rior
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden442 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2856
On August 24 2013 00:11 Aunvilgod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:04 Sup3rior wrote:
uhh... i hate caster bias


I am so good at recognizing it by now, I muted the sream after 10 seconds. =D


Nice! :D
HELLO!!! lol! :D
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2857
On August 24 2013 00:10 Teoita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:08 DJHelium wrote:
Does Grubby hold that if he doesn't waste the storms on the vikings?


It's not that he wasted the storms, storming vikings his fine but you need to make sure to save about 2 colossi. Grubby wasn't positioned very well so he lost 3, which wasn't enough.


what really happened is that grubby made some brilliant forcefields on the ramp but I don't think he banked on bomber bum rushing the colossi even though 80 percent of his army was behind the forcefields. then grubby panicked and stormed the vikings (which was the right decision) but the colossi shouldn't have been that close to the fight in the first place.
banelings
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2858
On August 24 2013 00:13 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:10 TheDwf wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:10 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:09 Fjodorov wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I dislike Bomber's playstyle


recognize when you have a window and go for the kill? mm its lame


Nah, his entire gameplan was to do this. 5 rax before third CC, etc.

And?


And I dislike it? The same way people hated 3 base all ins in PvZ in WoL. Works the same way.

A win is a win. You don’t get extra points for game length.


He's not arguing for anything, he's just saying he doesn't like it.

Same way I don't like PvP. Not a bad matchup or anything, just don't like it as much.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#2859
I honestly can't watch starcraft with commentary anymore.
I can't stand the style used to do it. To much effort to stay talking ALL the time, I lose my breath just by listening to it.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
August 23 2013 15:14 GMT
#2860
On August 24 2013 00:12 scsnow wrote:
worker pull is not an all in if you have mules dudes...


It is definitely all in. Mules let you keep reinforcing but if the Protoss holds without taking serious damage then the Terran is done for.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko407
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4793
Jaedong 3004
Leta 1768
actioN 864
EffOrt 743
Horang2 499
Soma 440
BeSt 397
Mini 320
Killer 305
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
Stork 231
Light 148
Barracks 139
Pusan 133
Snow 128
ggaemo 110
Zeus 110
Larva 97
Sea.KH 59
Mong 55
JYJ 54
HiyA 42
hero 41
ToSsGirL 38
Bale 32
Sharp 31
Shinee 24
sorry 20
zelot 18
Sexy 17
Sacsri 12
Aegong 10
JulyZerg 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5920
Dendi819
XaKoH 495
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_74
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3540
Other Games
gofns39999
singsing1617
olofmeister1473
B2W.Neo688
byalli529
Livibee190
OGKoka 93
ArmadaUGS65
DeMusliM32
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV317
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV281
League of Legends
• Jankos1659
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 24m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.