• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 364 Next
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 23 2013 15:17 GMT
#2881
Brave Grubby, opening Colossi again.
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
August 23 2013 15:17 GMT
#2882
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:18 GMT
#2883
On August 24 2013 00:13 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:11 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:09 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 Noocta wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
[quote]
I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.


You know South Korea has like the highest suicide rate of any country ?
Not sure if it's the best choice to fight depression.

hahaha, yeah I know. I like how hardworking they are.


AWW YISSSSSSS

On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
[quote]

I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Does not compute :D

It's a problem in Norway. I've lost motivation to achieve because 90 % of Norway is depressing. I'm a student in the best school of the country and people shit on school trips tailored for media students. HOW THE TITS...

Thank God our class was basically halved this year. I hope I do well.

Yeah but as a Euro you can get away with being more entitled. Gotta look at the positives
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2013 15:18 GMT
#2884
On August 24 2013 00:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:11 Shellshock1122 wrote:
WCS Season 2 Finals Day 1 Ro16
kr (T)Bomber vs. nl (P)Grubby
Game 2 (1-0)
Map: Bel'Shir Vestige

0:00
Bomber spawns in the bottom right
Grubby spawns in the top left

1:40
gateway first for Grubby
rax first for Bomber
gas for Bomber

2:00
gas for Grubby
cybernetics core for Grubby
reaper for Bomber
probe scout from Grubby sees the gas of Bomber

3:00
reactor for Bomber
CC on the low ground for Bomber
nexus for Grubby
MSC for Grubby

4:00
2nd gas for Grubby
probe of Grubby harassing the building scv of Bomber
2nd rax for Bomber
reaper scouts the nexus of Grubby

5:00
robo for Grubby
bunker in the natural of Bomber
2nd gas for Bomber
stim research started for Bomber
observer for Grubby

6:00
Robo bay for Grubby
2 more gas for Grubby
factory for Bomber
ebay for Bomber
reaper scout is chased away by a stalker
forge for Grubby

7:00 53 vs 52
Starport for Bomber
2 more gates for Grubby
+1 attack started for Bomber
reaper gets a full scout of Grubby's main

8:00 70 vs 67
twilight council for Grubby
+1 armor for Grubby
combat shields for Bomber

9:00 89 vs 86
Blink research for Grubby
Extended thermal lance research for Grubby
3 more gates for grubby
3rd CC for bomber
another rax for Bomber

10:00 99 vs 91
drop from Bomber is denied from the main of Grubby
+1 attack started for Grubby
blink research on the way for Grubby
+1 armor for Bomber
2 more rax for bomber
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
August 23 2013 15:19 GMT
#2885
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


Yeah, Jaedong beats protosses, clearly Innovation has no chance.
No will to live, no wish to die
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
August 23 2013 15:19 GMT
#2886
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


He'll lose to Scarlett in a ZvZ ro8 now.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 23 2013 15:19 GMT
#2887
I like the hidden hit squad by the third xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:19 GMT
#2888
On August 24 2013 00:16 Teoita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:16 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:15 Teoita wrote:
Also high five to Rotterdam for liking Templar openings better :D


That seems to be more of a trend recently.


I wonder why :D

So adorable :D
+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for making tvp that much harder
+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for making pvt that much easier
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
August 23 2013 15:19 GMT
#2889
On August 24 2013 00:19 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


He'll lose to Scarlett in a ZvZ ro8 now.


Lose JvZ? unlikely.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 23 2013 15:19 GMT
#2890
On August 24 2013 00:16 Teoita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:16 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:15 Teoita wrote:
Also high five to Rotterdam for liking Templar openings better :D


That seems to be more of a trend recently.


I wonder why :D


10 pool ZvP is coming back. You heard it here first.
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2891
On August 24 2013 00:17 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:14 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:13 Noocta wrote:
I honestly can't watch starcraft with commentary anymore.
I can't stand the style used to do it. To much effort to stay talking ALL the time, I lose my breath just by listening to it.

Watch KR stream. You'll pass out.


Haha
It's okay when I don't understand the language, specially since korean and japanese ( since I watch a lot of FGC stuff ) are really up & down in the tone. I find it more natural.

English can be very monotone to listen I feel.

I totally agree. Rotti is someone I trust a lot when it comes to the game, so I like watching him. Watching WCS KR has been hard for me the last months. I enjoy watching the KR stream way more.

Heck. watching SRT is basically my favorite thing nowadays besides Bomber.
The Bomber boy
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2892
GoRush and TheMarine are in the studio, right?
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2893
We got a textbook PvT here
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2894
On August 24 2013 00:19 DwD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:19 Larkin wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


He'll lose to Scarlett in a ZvZ ro8 now.


Lose JvZ? unlikely.


He barely won vs Scarlett in AM by the skin of his teeth, actually. If Scarlett had put a pool down first she would've won.
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2895
On August 24 2013 00:19 DwD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:19 Larkin wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


He'll lose to Scarlett in a ZvZ ro8 now.


Lose JvZ? unlikely.

How does the bracket drawing for RO8 work anyway?
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2896
On August 24 2013 00:19 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


Yeah, Jaedong beats protosses, clearly Innovation has no chance.



JD is gonna get second again
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2897
On August 24 2013 00:20 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:19 DwD wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:19 Larkin wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


He'll lose to Scarlett in a ZvZ ro8 now.


Lose JvZ? unlikely.


He barely won vs Scarlett in AM by the skin of his teeth, actually. If Scarlett had put a pool down first she would've won.

Why do people forget about the previous games of the series?
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2898
On August 24 2013 00:19 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:16 Teoita wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:16 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:15 Teoita wrote:
Also high five to Rotterdam for liking Templar openings better :D


That seems to be more of a trend recently.


I wonder why :D


10 pool ZvP is coming back. You heard it here first.


You should write a TL strat guide on it haha
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
pms
Profile Joined April 2008
Poland611 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 15:21:32
August 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#2899
Is it only me who is wondering if Nani will get smashed in the death group?
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 23 2013 15:21 GMT
#2900
On August 24 2013 00:20 RiZu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:19 DwD wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:19 Larkin wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:17 tns wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:12 Havik_ wrote:
Jaedong beat Rain and MC!?!? This one is over guys, just give Jaedong the money now.

I think JD is the new favorite after what happens on day1...


He'll lose to Scarlett in a ZvZ ro8 now.


Lose JvZ? unlikely.

How does the bracket drawing for RO8 work anyway?


I assume #1 of each group gets to play a #2, and no repeat matchups from Ro16.

But not sure about anything.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5058
Jaedong 3223
Leta 2106
Soulkey 1600
EffOrt 850
Soma 461
Horang2 446
Rush 324
BeSt 322
Mini 297
[ Show more ]
Stork 254
Light 236
Pusan 182
Killer 154
ggaemo 152
Larva 149
Zeus 145
Snow 140
Barracks 120
firebathero 85
hero 68
Sea.KH 57
JYJ 57
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 34
Sharp 33
Bale 31
Aegong 25
Shinee 24
Sexy 17
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Shine 8
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7401
Dendi766
qojqva622
XaKoH 366
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4056
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1607
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo826
byalli564
Lowko363
Livibee190
DeMusliM173
OGKoka 102
mouzStarbuck102
Liquid`VortiX96
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude5
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV535
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream233
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 8
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV368
League of Legends
• Jankos1654
• Nemesis1261
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 38m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.