• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10516 users

[OSL] RO4 Day 2 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 124 Next
In our never-ending quest to destroy free speech, we have banned Twitch chat related memes.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
August 01 2013 07:29 GMT
#301
On August 01 2013 16:16 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:11 Dinotramp wrote:
What is wrong with TL today? Bomber has the potential to make it to the finals after years of heartache. He's never looked this good. Despite Bomber's Law, we should all be going apeshit with excitement for him and yet there are almost more people who want Rain to win. WTF?!

They are all scared to tits that he will "disappoint" IF he loses to the best PvTer in HotS 'cause they are bandwagoners.


Only thing going for Bomber right now is that he's facing the best PvTer in the world. Tamped down the hype enough to prevent Bomber's law from being enacted. Looking forward to seeing heavier hellbat usage than normal as he introduces a new standard.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27418 Posts
August 01 2013 07:32 GMT
#302
On August 01 2013 16:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:25 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:21 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:19 Wombat_NI wrote:
Yeah, Bomber's law doesn't work without the almost disbelief that he's on the verge of doing it. He's like the hot chick you've lusted after and never felt you had a chance with leading you by the hand to her bedroom, stripping you and then going 'actually, nah'.


I like your starcraft/women metaphors. Should make a whole thread for those.

I work better to a brief, I will bear this in mind.

The painful thing for me is that this actually occurred to me in my youth.


Really? That sucks. Like, it really sucks.

And yeah, it was quite funny how Byun had to award the series to Seed before Seed started realizing that he was actually good.

Ah don't feel too much sympathy. She was so hot that the kudos I got for her even thinking about fucking me had fringe benefits.

I actually really loved Seed's championship, something about him is just appealing to me, what a baller. Along with Genius he belongs to the Protoss players I love, but cannot actually think of why. Good series too until the final!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
August 01 2013 07:33 GMT
#303
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.
Long live the King of Wings
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:35:25
August 01 2013 07:34 GMT
#304
Mvp should be a 5 time GSL champion by now. He had that game against Life. He could've killed any doubt but he didn't. Know why? Because he wants to kill it slowly.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 07:35 GMT
#305
These Star Haeng episodes are priceless ahaha
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27418 Posts
August 01 2013 07:37 GMT
#306
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 01 2013 07:39 GMT
#307
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


No, but then Protoss players in general don't appeal to me.
Moderator
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 01 2013 07:39 GMT
#308
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
August 01 2013 07:39 GMT
#309
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

I have to admit I also wanted to see a double royal roader T_T That kind of thing is so rare to see, that when the time comes...

Oh well. Really any of Rain, Mvp, or Life winning that season would have made for an awesome story.
jjakji fan
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:42:16
August 01 2013 07:41 GMT
#310
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.


I disagree, Rain was already better than him then I'd say.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
August 01 2013 07:41 GMT
#311
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.

That's tough because Rain was really good around that time, too. Though PartinG did win WCS, so I suppose.
Long live the King of Wings
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 01 2013 07:42 GMT
#312
On August 01 2013 16:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.


I disagree, Rain was already better than him then.


late late 2012 was when Parting won two majors in a row. One of which was over Rain's dead body.
Moderator
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27418 Posts
August 01 2013 07:44 GMT
#313
Parting just never felt like that to me. He had gloriously pleasing PvT, solid PvP but genuinely outside of the soul train his PvZ had a hell of a lot of holes.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 01 2013 07:44 GMT
#314
On August 01 2013 16:42 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.


I disagree, Rain was already better than him then.


late late 2012 was when Parting won two majors in a row. One of which was over Rain's dead body.

Parting never beat Rain in WCS 2012 at any stage. Creator took him down for Parting
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 01 2013 07:45 GMT
#315
On August 01 2013 16:44 Wombat_NI wrote:
Parting just never felt like that to me. He had gloriously pleasing PvT, solid PvP but genuinely outside of the soul train his PvZ had a hell of a lot of holes.


All of his holes were covered by that Soul Train. Now once he ran out of soul on the other hand.....
Moderator
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:47:05
August 01 2013 07:46 GMT
#316
On August 01 2013 16:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:42 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.


I disagree, Rain was already better than him then.


late late 2012 was when Parting won two majors in a row. One of which was over Rain's dead body.

Parting never beat Rain in WCS 2012 at any stage. Creator took him down for Parting


Oh right. Rain threw that last game hard against Creator. How could I forget.
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 01 2013 07:46 GMT
#317
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.

StarTale PartinG was good. The new guy is shit.
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 01 2013 07:47 GMT
#318
I remember Parting's PvZ being the most overhyped thing in the world. He soultrained like nobody else but a good zerg would always beat him in a macro game. Rain and Creator hit their three base pushes, the only one who really tried to macro at times was HerO. And he did it extremely well, he got super close but there was no way to win that way back then.
It's paid off for HotS though. He's backkkkkkk
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 01 2013 07:47 GMT
#319
On August 01 2013 16:46 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:42 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:58 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.

Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.


I disagree, Rain was already better than him then.


late late 2012 was when Parting won two majors in a row. One of which was over Rain's dead body.

Parting never beat Rain in WCS 2012 at any stage. Creator took him down for Parting


Oh right. Rain threw that last game hard against Creator. How could I forget.

the greatest 4 gate ever imo
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:53:14
August 01 2013 07:52 GMT
#320
I personally root for Rain because the outcry of Protoss if its a TvT final will be insane. I also do not believe in the state of mind of Blizzard so a TvT final might trigger the hammer again, even though the stats show that Terran is currently not overperforming (if anything underperforming as WCG for example shows).

Rain is a Protoss that takes 'no risks' and usually playes it safe putting himself in a disadvantage if the Terran would be greedy, but I like his approach of safe and steady style into macrogames where he knows he shines. Also I do believe he truly is outstanding in the match up from his reaction and defensive stance and isn't blatantly riding on the strength of PRotoss themselves. He was good in WoL, he's still good.

I like Bomber, but for the Terran sake, I hope he gets crushed. :X
(Also I want to see how Maru tries to cheese rain, so maybe I can learn a cheese vs Protoss) :D
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 732
IntoTheiNu 588
SteadfastSC449
Rex89
CosmosSc2 67
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 449
UpATreeSC 147
Rex 89
CosmosSc2 67
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason21
PtitDrogo 20
MindelVK 19
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37915
Jaedong 1084
Soma 1052
Mini 690
BeSt 457
Larva 407
Rush 322
ZerO 291
Soulkey 238
Snow 150
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 109
hero 84
Liquid`Ret 62
Mind 38
sorry 25
Killer 25
Shine 22
ToSsGirL 21
yabsab 20
Trap 16
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
qojqva1111
Dendi875
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4057
crisheroes2324
Khaldor1776
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1557
ceh9530
B2W.Neo499
byalli450
KnowMe134
QueenE88
C9.Mang067
Chillindude62
Trikslyr42
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4070
League of Legends
• TFBlade1103
Other Games
• imaqtpie913
• Shiphtur347
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 8m
OSC
19h 8m
Stellar Fest
19h 8m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.