• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

[OSL] RO4 Day 2 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 124 Next
In our never-ending quest to destroy free speech, we have banned Twitch chat related memes.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:58:07
August 01 2013 06:57 GMT
#261
On August 01 2013 15:48 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:46 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Rain could also 4gate every game


I'll bet you my TL account that doesn't happen


I bet Shellbot's TL account is more valuable

Edit: also watching the interviews, those chairs look so uncomfortable especially for a girl wearing a tiny skirt t.t

Why? It's not like I have some cool liquibet icon or FPL icon or something. vanilla account = equal worth regardless of posts imo

in the magical world of account appraisal
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:58 GMT
#262
On August 01 2013 15:48 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

Dodgin, follow meeeeee. (it's also a good Muse song btw)


You know, I used to only like Bomber a little bit but since mid 2012 he's really grown on me. Rain on the other hand I've been a fan of since BW so I'm a bit biased towards him, SKT has also been doing terrible lately so a OSL win would be nice.

I actually even rooted for Rain over Mvp in the GSL semi finals last year, pretty much the only time I've ever done that.

My favoritism is probably 55-45 in favor of rain.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 01 2013 06:59 GMT
#263
On August 01 2013 15:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:48 lichter wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:46 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Rain could also 4gate every game


I'll bet you my TL account that doesn't happen


I bet Shellbot's TL account is more valuable

Edit: also watching the interviews, those chairs look so uncomfortable especially for a girl wearing a tiny skirt t.t

Why? It's not like I have some cool liquibet icon or FPL icon or something. vanilla account = equal worth regardless of posts imo

in the magical world of account appraisal


Well, the best account is Thorzain account then.
That TSL3 logo is badass.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 06:59 GMT
#264
On August 01 2013 15:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:48 lichter wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:46 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Rain could also 4gate every game


I'll bet you my TL account that doesn't happen


I bet Shellbot's TL account is more valuable

Edit: also watching the interviews, those chairs look so uncomfortable especially for a girl wearing a tiny skirt t.t

Why? It's not like I have some cool liquibet icon or FPL icon or something. vanilla account = equal worth regardless of posts imo

in the magical world of account appraisal


Between you and Dodgin I mean

I'd probably take Nazgul's if I had the choice
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:59 GMT
#265
I'd take waxangel's account so I could be snide to everyone and never get banned
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 01 2013 07:00 GMT
#266
On August 01 2013 15:56 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I liquibetted Rain because I'm anticipating some Wintex tears today

Rofl, go put this on repeat when it rains bombs all over your by.sun.

The Bomber boy
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 01 2013 07:00 GMT
#267
On August 01 2013 15:39 edgeOut wrote:
With Rain's current form, 0-4 won't be a surprise, this championship seem to be in Bomber's hand to lose. But can't see him winning the seasonal finals, there are better TvT players there.


I don't follow. Who's left that you could confidently call a better TvT player if he takes out Maru as well in the finals? Bogus again? MVP(ofc assuming he makes it out of EU)?

All jokes aside on Bomber's law, the only thing I could see likely killing Bomber if he wins the OSL at the seasonal finals is Soulkey or Symbol (if either makes it). TvZ has always been his worst.


NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 01 2013 07:01 GMT
#268
On August 01 2013 16:00 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:56 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I liquibetted Rain because I'm anticipating some Wintex tears today

Rofl, go put this on repeat when it rains bombs all over your by.sun.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqBCcOv_7U

pretty good song. probably will end up listening to it on repeat regardless
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 01 2013 07:04 GMT
#269
Soulkey, Symbol, Revival (yeah I don't know if he's alive in WCS AM, but he seems like a great contender), Stephie maybe and some other zergs might slay Bomber in the season finals. I do think that he is unbeatable in TvT and at about a 75% rate vs the best protosses.

bias bias bias. go bomber.
The Bomber boy
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 01 2013 07:05 GMT
#270
On August 01 2013 16:04 Wintex wrote:
Soulkey, Symbol, Revival (yeah I don't know if he's alive in WCS AM, but he seems like a great contender), Stephie maybe and some other zergs might slay Bomber in the season finals. I do think that he is unbeatable in TvT and at about a 75% rate vs the best protosses.

bias bias bias. go bomber.

Revival is still alive in WCS after winning his Ro32 group
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:06:31
August 01 2013 07:06 GMT
#271
In the magical world of account appraisal my account would be worth more than shellshock's because I have the blue +.

It also comes pre-made with the best signature on the forums
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 07:06 GMT
#272
I am watching the Aphrodite+Eve episode of Star Haeng

I love it
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:07:04
August 01 2013 07:06 GMT
#273
The Balance Discussion Thread is glorious
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 07:08:12
August 01 2013 07:06 GMT
#274
On August 01 2013 16:06 Dodgin wrote:
In the magical world of account appraisal my account would be worth more than shellshock's because I have the blue +.

It also comes pre-made with the best signature on the forums

Oh yeah the blue + is definitely more I forgot about that
my profile page does have a custom made Bitbybit Fan Club membership card, though.
[image loading]
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
DeCoder
Profile Joined December 2010
Finland236 Posts
August 01 2013 07:07 GMT
#275
Bomber's law will kick in once he gets to 2-0. Bring forth the disappointment!
edgeOut
Profile Joined February 2013
United States945 Posts
August 01 2013 07:08 GMT
#276
On August 01 2013 16:00 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:39 edgeOut wrote:
With Rain's current form, 0-4 won't be a surprise, this championship seem to be in Bomber's hand to lose. But can't see him winning the seasonal finals, there are better TvT players there.


I don't follow. Who's left that you could confidently call a better TvT player if he takes out Maru as well in the finals? Bogus again? MVP(ofc assuming he makes it out of EU)?

All jokes aside on Bomber's law, the only thing I could see likely killing Bomber if he wins the OSL at the seasonal finals is Soulkey or Symbol (if either makes it). TvZ has always been his worst.




Bogus and Maru are not good TvT players, just like MKP, no turtle gene in their spine.
Mvp and Taeja are better.
Fuck you Zealously! For the fuck you give to those players.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 07:09 GMT
#277
Every time I think of Taeja in TvT I think of that game vs Polt in WCS AM where he ran his entire army into tanks then gg'd.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 01 2013 07:09 GMT
#278
from Jinro



dat sc reference. at like 2 mins.
The Bomber boy
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
August 01 2013 07:11 GMT
#279
What is wrong with TL today? Bomber has the potential to make it to the finals after years of heartache. He's never looked this good. Despite Bomber's Law, we should all be going apeshit with excitement for him and yet there are almost more people who want Rain to win. WTF?!
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 01 2013 07:12 GMT
#280
On August 01 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
Every time I think of Taeja in TvT I think of that game vs Polt in WCS AM where he ran his entire army into tanks then gg'd.


Bomber is 5-0 against him in HotS too.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.