• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9314 users

[OSL] RO4 Day 2 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 124 Next
In our never-ending quest to destroy free speech, we have banned Twitch chat related memes.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 01 2013 06:04 GMT
#221
Spam away my brethren
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 06:04 GMT
#222
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:06:02
August 01 2013 06:05 GMT
#223
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.
regizer239
Profile Joined March 2012
Guam327 Posts
August 01 2013 06:05 GMT
#224
dunno who to cheer for D:
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:08:10
August 01 2013 06:07 GMT
#225
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
August 01 2013 06:09 GMT
#226
Rain has managed to reach the semi-finals staying under the radar but his run has been pretty good all along, hell he even beat Bomber in RO32 (granted it was BO1), and 2-0ed Fantasy.

I wouldn't call him the favorite, but I'm pretty sure he will put up a very entertaining fight!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:12 GMT
#227
On August 01 2013 15:07 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.


you're joking right? ;/
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
August 01 2013 06:14 GMT
#228
On August 01 2013 15:12 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:07 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.


you're joking right? ;/

He might be thinking of Shellshock or opterown

Or mistook IM for Prime

You do switch icons relatively often
jjakji fan
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:17:09
August 01 2013 06:16 GMT
#229
On August 01 2013 15:14 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:12 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:07 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.


you're joking right? ;/

He might be thinking of Shellshock or opterown

Or mistook IM for Prime

You do switch icons relatively often


Dodgin ultimate bandwagoner

And I can't see how you could ever confuse IM and Prime

IM's trophies weigh more than the entire Prime team
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:17 GMT
#230
On August 01 2013 15:14 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:12 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:07 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.


you're joking right? ;/

He might be thinking of Shellshock or opterown

Or mistook IM for Prime

You do switch icons relatively often


I only switch between IM and SKT though, well I had it as Azubu as a joke for a while.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:18 GMT
#231
by the way thank god for this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 06:18 GMT
#232
On August 01 2013 15:17 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:14 slowbacontron wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:12 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:07 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.


you're joking right? ;/

He might be thinking of Shellshock or opterown

Or mistook IM for Prime

You do switch icons relatively often


I only switch between IM and SKT though, well I had it as Azubu as a joke for a while.


Azubu+ forever

You switched to Woongjin once too, liar
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Scholes
Profile Joined December 2012
Venezuela312 Posts
August 01 2013 06:22 GMT
#233
Hi guys it's almost 2am in my country and i can't keep my eyes open. Is there gonna be a rebroadcast immediately after?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 01 2013 06:23 GMT
#234
[image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
August 01 2013 06:24 GMT
#235
On August 01 2013 15:18 Dodgin wrote:
by the way thank god for this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487

Excellent. I have no idea what they are talking about, though, I assume that the things being mentioned are those obnoxious face emotes that sprang out recently?
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
August 01 2013 06:25 GMT
#236
On August 01 2013 15:24 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:18 Dodgin wrote:
by the way thank god for this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487

Excellent. I have no idea what they are talking about, though, I assume that the things being mentioned are those obnoxious face emotes that sprang out recently?

yes.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 06:25 GMT
#237
On August 01 2013 15:24 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:18 Dodgin wrote:
by the way thank god for this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487

Excellent. I have no idea what they are talking about, though, I assume that the things being mentioned are those obnoxious face emotes that sprang out recently?


Yeah, all of the code phrases they use are twitch emotes.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#238
For the sake of terran go Rain
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#239
On August 01 2013 15:14 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:12 Dodgin wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:07 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
I'm really conflicted about who I want to win here, I just hope whoever wins also wins vs maru in the finals.

weren't you a prime fan a while back? or am i imagining things?
On August 01 2013 15:04 lichter wrote:
No one is giving me tips on which BarbiePrime interviews to watch

come on guys

watch them all.


you're joking right? ;/

He might be thinking of Shellshock or opterown

Or mistook IM for Prime

You do switch icons relatively often

I'm #1 StarTale fan
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
August 01 2013 06:32 GMT
#240
On August 01 2013 15:18 Dodgin wrote:
by the way thank god for this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487

I get tired of seeing that on twitter. So glad that's not going to be around here anymore.
Long live the King of Wings
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
EffOrt 89
Dewaltoss 84
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 378
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1371
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns32031
singsing1368
ceh9644
XBOCT336
DeMusliM181
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King124
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream259
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH256
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2255
League of Legends
• Jankos1489
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV167
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 9m
Stellar Fest
3h 9m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.