• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8431 users

[OSL] RO4 Day 2 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 124 Next
In our never-ending quest to destroy free speech, we have banned Twitch chat related memes.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487
F.O.A.D.
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada100 Posts
August 01 2013 08:12 GMT
#341
On August 01 2013 16:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I remember Parting's PvZ being the most overhyped thing in the world. He soultrained like nobody else but a good zerg would always beat him in a macro game. Rain and Creator hit their three base pushes, the only one who really tried to macro at times was HerO. And he did it extremely well, he got super close but there was no way to win that way back then.
It's paid off for HotS though. He's backkkkkkk

Parting is genuinely no better than HerO in my view. Plus I prefer HerO for having the balls to try and play for the lategame against Zerg, if not agreeing with him in terms of a 'results' based, more fun to watch.

HerO vs Leenock on Antiga Shipyard was the most sad I have ever been in SC2 thus far. Not even angry, I had lost the capacity by that point.


I don't understand how Leenock did not deserve that game. Are you really so blinded by bias? Just because a Zerg is down on bases automatically means they're supposed to lose? Your dismissal of the validity and deservedness of his victory, and discrediting of his skill, is tiresome to say the least; and begotten of a combination of shameless bias and ignorance.
Reenock | Gumibro | Soulkey | sC | jjakji | Mvp | Innovation | Seed | Hurricane | Sniper | Dream | Maru
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 08:15 GMT
#342
On August 01 2013 17:12 F.O.A.D. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I remember Parting's PvZ being the most overhyped thing in the world. He soultrained like nobody else but a good zerg would always beat him in a macro game. Rain and Creator hit their three base pushes, the only one who really tried to macro at times was HerO. And he did it extremely well, he got super close but there was no way to win that way back then.
It's paid off for HotS though. He's backkkkkkk

Parting is genuinely no better than HerO in my view. Plus I prefer HerO for having the balls to try and play for the lategame against Zerg, if not agreeing with him in terms of a 'results' based, more fun to watch.

HerO vs Leenock on Antiga Shipyard was the most sad I have ever been in SC2 thus far. Not even angry, I had lost the capacity by that point.


I don't understand how Leenock did not deserve that game. Are you really so blinded by bias? Just because a Zerg is down on bases automatically means they're supposed to lose? Your dismissal of the validity and deservedness of his victory, and discrediting of his skill, is tiresome to say the least; and begotten of a combination of shameless bias and ignorance.


I like how you get so mad when he just said he got sad after the loss without saying anything of the things you say he said

In other news U/D Group D is fucking nuts
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27418 Posts
August 01 2013 08:17 GMT
#343
On August 01 2013 17:15 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:12 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I remember Parting's PvZ being the most overhyped thing in the world. He soultrained like nobody else but a good zerg would always beat him in a macro game. Rain and Creator hit their three base pushes, the only one who really tried to macro at times was HerO. And he did it extremely well, he got super close but there was no way to win that way back then.
It's paid off for HotS though. He's backkkkkkk

Parting is genuinely no better than HerO in my view. Plus I prefer HerO for having the balls to try and play for the lategame against Zerg, if not agreeing with him in terms of a 'results' based, more fun to watch.

HerO vs Leenock on Antiga Shipyard was the most sad I have ever been in SC2 thus far. Not even angry, I had lost the capacity by that point.


I don't understand how Leenock did not deserve that game. Are you really so blinded by bias? Just because a Zerg is down on bases automatically means they're supposed to lose? Your dismissal of the validity and deservedness of his victory, and discrediting of his skill, is tiresome to say the least; and begotten of a combination of shameless bias and ignorance.


I like how you get so mad when he just said he got sad after the loss without saying anything of the things you say he said

In other news U/D Group D is fucking nuts

It was a stupid fucking game in which Leenock got pulled apart and won because he nailed some fungals in the middle of the map. No hate on Leenock, the guy is phenomenal, silly that he was able to pull it off.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
August 01 2013 08:17 GMT
#344
On August 01 2013 17:03 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:56 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:47 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:46 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:42 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:41 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:39 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:33 LimitSEA wrote:
[quote]
Wait, you rooted for Rain over Mvp? I don't understand.

Don't underestimate the need for a true, indisputable best Protoss player. I mean have we ever had one since MC's early success?


Perhaps PartinG for a brief period from late late 2012 to early 2013.


I disagree, Rain was already better than him then.


late late 2012 was when Parting won two majors in a row. One of which was over Rain's dead body.

Parting never beat Rain in WCS 2012 at any stage. Creator took him down for Parting


Oh right. Rain threw that last game hard against Creator. How could I forget.

the greatest 4 gate ever imo


Best games with a 4 gate in them in no particular order (including both actual games and funny games):

Naniwa vs Goody
MC vs Inca (Actually good)
MC vs White-ra
Creator vs Rain
Yonghwa vs some nerd in GSTL
Choya vs Nestea
Genius vs Hyvaa (He literally just did a 2010 WoL beta 4 gate and won.)

yea the genius vs hyvaa one was funny as shit and I remember MC vs InCa on XNC being pretty good as they were basically the 2 best 4 gaters of the era and both had like 80%+ win rates in pvp in the early days

Those were some sick micro battles. i miss 4gate and MC
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
August 01 2013 08:18 GMT
#345
On August 01 2013 17:08 juicyjames wrote:
2013 WCS KR Season 3 Challenger League: Up&Down Groups are out!

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=302012&cid=0&kind=8

+ Show Spoiler [Image of Groups] +
[image loading]


DRG is boned in group D :O
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 08:19 GMT
#346
I think we can all agree end of WoL was terrible, let's not talk about that anymore. I prefer to pretend it never happened.
F.O.A.D.
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada100 Posts
August 01 2013 08:20 GMT
#347
On August 01 2013 17:17 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:15 lichter wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:12 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I remember Parting's PvZ being the most overhyped thing in the world. He soultrained like nobody else but a good zerg would always beat him in a macro game. Rain and Creator hit their three base pushes, the only one who really tried to macro at times was HerO. And he did it extremely well, he got super close but there was no way to win that way back then.
It's paid off for HotS though. He's backkkkkkk

Parting is genuinely no better than HerO in my view. Plus I prefer HerO for having the balls to try and play for the lategame against Zerg, if not agreeing with him in terms of a 'results' based, more fun to watch.

HerO vs Leenock on Antiga Shipyard was the most sad I have ever been in SC2 thus far. Not even angry, I had lost the capacity by that point.


I don't understand how Leenock did not deserve that game. Are you really so blinded by bias? Just because a Zerg is down on bases automatically means they're supposed to lose? Your dismissal of the validity and deservedness of his victory, and discrediting of his skill, is tiresome to say the least; and begotten of a combination of shameless bias and ignorance.


I like how you get so mad when he just said he got sad after the loss without saying anything of the things you say he said

In other news U/D Group D is fucking nuts

It was a stupid fucking game in which Leenock got pulled apart and won because he nailed some fungals in the middle of the map. No hate on Leenock, the guy is phenomenal, silly that he was able to pull it off.


Bias overwhelming.
Reenock | Gumibro | Soulkey | sC | jjakji | Mvp | Innovation | Seed | Hurricane | Sniper | Dream | Maru
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 08:21 GMT
#348
On August 01 2013 17:18 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:08 juicyjames wrote:
2013 WCS KR Season 3 Challenger League: Up&Down Groups are out!

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=302012&cid=0&kind=8

+ Show Spoiler [Image of Groups] +
[image loading]


DRG is boned in group D :O


YugiOh, Trap, and Fantasy are all best at vZ, while Squirtle is ok. He's probably doomed.

I expect Trap and Squirtle to make it out, but I am praying for YugiOh
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 01 2013 08:21 GMT
#349
On August 01 2013 17:19 Dodgin wrote:
I think we can all agree end of WoL was terrible, let's not talk about that anymore. I prefer to pretend it never happened.


I remember it dying as Ryung screamed IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
Moderator
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 08:22 GMT
#350
On August 01 2013 17:21 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:19 Dodgin wrote:
I think we can all agree end of WoL was terrible, let's not talk about that anymore. I prefer to pretend it never happened.


I remember it dying as Ryung screamed IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA


Best moment of the second half of 2012 by far
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 01 2013 08:22 GMT
#351
Wow MKPs fucked xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 01 2013 08:22 GMT
#352
On August 01 2013 17:21 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:19 Dodgin wrote:
I think we can all agree end of WoL was terrible, let's not talk about that anymore. I prefer to pretend it never happened.


I remember it dying as Ryung screamed IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA


http://www.team-ldlc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IPL-IMBA.jpg

The death of WoL in action.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 01 2013 08:24 GMT
#353
I love how GOM made the NesTea award basically HELL for MKP, DRG and Leenock
The Bomber boy
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 01 2013 08:25 GMT
#354
On August 01 2013 17:22 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:21 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:19 Dodgin wrote:
I think we can all agree end of WoL was terrible, let's not talk about that anymore. I prefer to pretend it never happened.


I remember it dying as Ryung screamed IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA


http://www.team-ldlc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IPL-IMBA.jpg

The death of WoL in action.


I like how it happened against Sniper, WoL SuperVillain.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 01 2013 08:25 GMT
#355
On August 01 2013 17:22 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:21 stuchiu wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:19 Dodgin wrote:
I think we can all agree end of WoL was terrible, let's not talk about that anymore. I prefer to pretend it never happened.


I remember it dying as Ryung screamed IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA


http://www.team-ldlc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IPL-IMBA.jpg

The death of WoL in action.

And on that day, a villain was born.
Community News
TL+ Member
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 08:26:36
August 01 2013 08:25 GMT
#356
On August 01 2013 17:20 F.O.A.D. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 17:17 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:15 lichter wrote:
On August 01 2013 17:12 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 01 2013 16:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I remember Parting's PvZ being the most overhyped thing in the world. He soultrained like nobody else but a good zerg would always beat him in a macro game. Rain and Creator hit their three base pushes, the only one who really tried to macro at times was HerO. And he did it extremely well, he got super close but there was no way to win that way back then.
It's paid off for HotS though. He's backkkkkkk

Parting is genuinely no better than HerO in my view. Plus I prefer HerO for having the balls to try and play for the lategame against Zerg, if not agreeing with him in terms of a 'results' based, more fun to watch.

HerO vs Leenock on Antiga Shipyard was the most sad I have ever been in SC2 thus far. Not even angry, I had lost the capacity by that point.


I don't understand how Leenock did not deserve that game. Are you really so blinded by bias? Just because a Zerg is down on bases automatically means they're supposed to lose? Your dismissal of the validity and deservedness of his victory, and discrediting of his skill, is tiresome to say the least; and begotten of a combination of shameless bias and ignorance.


I like how you get so mad when he just said he got sad after the loss without saying anything of the things you say he said

In other news U/D Group D is fucking nuts

It was a stupid fucking game in which Leenock got pulled apart and won because he nailed some fungals in the middle of the map. No hate on Leenock, the guy is phenomenal, silly that he was able to pull it off.


Bias overwhelming.


I don't see much bias in this... Many people agreed at that time that it was pretty silly that Leenock pulled that come-back after being dismantled by HerO the whole game... No hate on Leenock, that wasn't "that easy", but still, that seemed a bit too simple to pull such a reverse sweep after being down the whole game or so.
LiquipediaWanderer
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
August 01 2013 08:26 GMT
#357
I want Rain to crush Bomber but this should be close. Though imo Rain is the better player overall, Bomber is still a TvP beast in HotS.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 01 2013 08:26 GMT
#358
End of WoL was cool if you liked ZvZ

>___>

*crickets*

heathens!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
August 01 2013 08:27 GMT
#359
Can't wait for group D. I might actually be able to watch some of it because of Fantasy. lol
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
August 01 2013 08:28 GMT
#360
go bomber! who cares if T gets nerfed , we can handle it on ladder!
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 943
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub149
JuggernautJason73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 131
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1355
Counter-Strike
fl0m1352
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2792
Grubby2592
Liquid`Hasu1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo564
shahzam318
Pyrionflax190
UpATreeSC69
Dewaltoss48
Trikslyr45
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV347
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen201
Other Games
• Scarra1493
• imaqtpie1110
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 44m
OSC
16h 44m
Stellar Fest
16h 44m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.